• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Wholly Salsa (189.25kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Will be free at Harris Teeter until 10/30.

Thanks Mr.C.

currently $2 per package at Ralphs (i.e. Kroger) before coupon.

They were still displaying a tear-pad with $1 off coupons so a cheap way to try the new varieties. Some packages have a $1 tear-off coupon (obviously no stacking).

manly said:   currently $2 per package at Ralphs (i.e. Kroger) before coupon.

They were still displaying a tear-pad with $1 off coupons so a cheap way to try the new varieties. Some packages have a $1 tear-off coupon (obviously no stacking).

what new ones are there? I just find the mild and roasted tomato ones in my area. thnx.

MISTERCHEAP said:   manly said:   currently $2 per package at Ralphs (i.e. Kroger) before coupon.

what new ones are there? I just find the mild and roasted tomato ones in my area. thnx.

I don't know if they're actually "new" but for your link in the OP, the top graphic rotates through the 5 new ones.

That saves me a bit of typing. I can't recall if my area Ralphs stocks the whole line but probably not.

manly said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   manly said:   currently $2 per package at Ralphs (i.e. Kroger) before coupon.

I don't know if they're actually "new" but for your link in the OP, the top graphic rotates through the 5 new ones.

That saves me a bit of typing. I can't recall if my area Ralphs stocks the whole line but probably not.

thanks! was able to view them all, didn't even realize they were there. a couple of interesting ones, now if I can find them!

bumpy

Nice -- still 3 for $5 at my local SR. Even made $1 on it last week when I found an expired package of one of the varieties!

billrubin said:   Nice -- still 3 for $5 at my local SR. Even made $1 on it last week when I found an expired package of one of the varieties!

lucky, back to full price at mine, was there today.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   Nice -- still 3 for $5 at my local SR. Even made $1 on it last week when I found an expired package of one of the varieties!
lucky, back to full price at mine, was there today.
Hmm.. I just checked the online shopping for my store and it still showed sale price. Hopefully it's correct.

Back to $2.50 at my store according to online shopping . I managed to pick up 2 of the pineapple variety on Saturday for $1.66 each.

reset on 11/28, PRINT AGAIN 2 more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014