• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 1 Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - $6.99
Buy 3 Lumene Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover - $6.49 each
Buy 1 Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream, .5 oz $3.99
Total: $30.45
-$5 off $30 CVS Coupon from your email (this is the only part of this deal that is YMMV), some cards are also receiving a $10/50 coupon from the Kiosk as well, that can also work on "TWO" deals of this nature.

-(4)$4/1 Lumene Coupons (note, the coupon link at FB is a PDF, you can print as many as you like!!)
Pay: $9.45
Get a $10 ECB
Free after coupons & ECB.

https://www.facebook.com/LumeneUSA/?sk=app_404435729622578&app_d...
coupon at Lumene FB page. PDF UNL. PRINTS!

or

Buy 4 Lumene Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover - $6.49 each
Buy 1 Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream, .5 oz $3.99
Total: $29.95 (should trigger ECB)
-(4)$4/1 Lumene Coupons
Pay: $13.95
Get a $10 ECB
$0.79 each after coupons & ECB

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Someone post the coupon.

SafetyDance said:   Someone post the coupon.

I will post the PDF in an hour or two if it's not up by then. trying to get the new sales weeks deals posted in HD.

Lumene $4 (288.87kB)
Disclaimer
SafetyDance said:   Someone post the coupon.

here you go, may require some resizing.

MrC, I see why you are using only four of the $4 cpns in your first example due to the .5 oz restriction. But, unless needing those specific items couldn't you end up with a .05 MMin your second example if you were to buy five of the $6.99 items and use five of the $4 cpns? Or, is there a limit of four identical cpns accepted at CVS. I don't see that mentioned in their cpn policy. Of course, depends on the odds of finding five of the items also!

Buy 5 Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - $6.99
5 x 6.99 = 34.95
- 5.00/30.00
- 20.00 (5 x 4.00)
- 10.00 ECB
= .05 MM for all five (plus any taxes)

ALL,

if you can get out and DO THIS DEAL TONIGHT, very hot! about a $6-9 mm!!

The $5/30 and $10/50 coupons STACK with the 20% savings pass in the ad or kiosk print out and it DOES come off the full price of the lumene items. it's an ecb deal but no items are sale prices.

So in the op scenario,

you can use 5 Lumene Coupons (ymmv on cashier accepting 5, I see no wording on the coupon that it's 4 like coupons)

use the $5/30 or $10/50 AND the 20% off coupon.

In the $30 spend example, you'll be down to about $1-2 oop and get a $10 ECB for $30+ in lumene!

Double the $5/30 scenario with the $10/50 coupon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

to nickname, this was from another deal board, I believe CVS policy is 4 like coupons per order and that's why the op is like that. use of a 5th coupon on the order may be YMMV if a policy issue. I haven't cked their policy lately to know for sure. so if you can use a 5th coupon, go for it!

MISTERCHEAP said:   ALL,

if you can get out and DO THIS DEAL TONIGHT, very hot! about a $6-9 mm!!

The $5/30 and $10/50 coupons STACK with the 20% savings pass in the ad or kiosk print out and it DOES come off the full price of the lumene items. it's an ecb deal but no items are sale prices.

So in the op scenario,

you can use 5 Lumene Coupons (ymmv on cashier accepting 5, I see no wording on the coupon that it's 4 like coupons)

use the $5/30 or $10/50 AND the 20% off coupon.

In the $30 spend example, you'll be down to about $1-2 oop and get a $10 ECB for $30+ in lumene!

Double the $5/30 scenario with the $10/50 coupon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

to nickname, this was from another deal board, I believe CVS policy is 4 like coupons per order and that's why the op is like that. use of a 5th coupon on the order may be YMMV if a policy issue. I haven't cked their policy lately to know for sure. so if you can use a 5th coupon, go for it!

ps,

I'm not sure, but I'm hoping these items also count towards the $50 = $5 ecb beauty club spend. Anyone know for sure??

The reason for only doing 4 of the $4 coupons is because the coupon excludes 0.5 ounce "trial" sizes. However, it scanned fine for me and it was not clear that the small containers were trial. The coupon at FB is a JPG file, not PDF (or at least for me it as).

I bought 4 of eye makeup remover, which were $6.79 at my store. Then I bought one of the 1/2 ounce which was $4.19. And I went to the cheap CVS in my area. I did not use the 20% off coupon. This is a monthly deal and I think the limit is 14.

Oh, and I made a sheet of 6 coupons which I am attaching here.

billrubin said:   The reason for only doing 4 of the $4 coupons is because the coupon excludes 0.5 ounce "trial" sizes. However, it scanned fine for me and it was not clear that the small containers were trial. The coupon at FB is a JPG file, not PDF (or at least for me it as).

I bought 4 of eye makeup remover, which were $6.79 at my store. Then I bought one of the 1/2 ounce which was $4.19. And I went to the cheap CVS in my area. I did not use the 20% off coupon. This is a monthly deal and I think the limit is 14.

Oh, and I made a sheet of 6 coupons which I am attaching here.

curious Bill, why did you not use the 20% off coupon?

YEE HAH!!

confirming this stuff does count towards the Beauty $5eb/$50 deal too! Got a $5 ECB print out from the kiosk today, had to be from this.

double YEE HAH!!!! I did too. Dontcha just love cvs? I just did a survey they sent and they paid me $5 for that. I think I'll retire. Whoops, I am retired. I get so excited over this stuff.

heads up!!

there will be a 25% off shopping pass in the ad (front page) 11/22-24 on reg price items, which the lumene is right now) don't believe it's on sale.

So a good time to revisit this deal, should be better than free with discounts and a good way to churn extra bux. also counts towards the $5eb/50 beauty club.

I saw yesterday that they had the tags on them as if they were on sale.... IIRC, it was just promoting the Extra Bucks. I'll have to price check to see if they are regular price outside of the ECB or if it changes on 11/22 for the 3 day sale. Thanks for the heads-up!

Milay said:   I saw yesterday that they had the tags on them as if they were on sale.... IIRC, it was just promoting the Extra Bucks. I'll have to price check to see if they are regular price outside of the ECB or if it changes on 11/22 for the 3 day sale. Thanks for the heads-up!

yes, the tag for ecb is there, but prices are normal, so 25% will come off.

Heads up!!

I got a $5 off Lumene skin care purchase on one card at the Kiosk yesterday.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

You're gonna have such a smooth and youthful face!!

MelissaAnne said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

We can't all be as young as you!

I got a $5 coupon yesterday as well so I guess I'll be doing another batch of these on Saturday.

MelissaAnne said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

yeah, sure beats the weathered and ancient one that I have now!

MISTERCHEAP said:   yes, the tag for ecb is there, but prices are normal, so 25% will come off.Did this a couple of times today, on 2 cards. One card I'd already done it on and spent around $32, so I just had to buy 4 to get the next ECB. I found a store selling it for $6.89 and actually ended up being at $58 and change, but obviously spent just enough to qualify. On the other card, I bought 4 of the wipes at $7.39 each. Also ended up being just over the amount needed for the ECB. $4 coupons scanned fine and the $5 kiosk/CRT coupon came off. However, the 25% off coupon did not take ANYTHING off! They must have changed how it works, or coded this one differently. Still not a bad deal.

just an alert that this deal is still alive this week! good way to roll ECB's that were earned during Thanksgiving which are due to expire in about 10-14 days depending when you did the BF deals.

I realized that I had a $5/20 Lumene CRT that expired yesterday, so I printed another sheet of coupons and tried to buy another $30 worth of product. Went to one store and the cashier refused to take 4 of the printed coupons. So I told her to forget it and went to another store nearby (where the Lumene prices were actually lower). Got a cashier and she starts reading the coupons and says she wants to check with her manager. So he comes over and between the two of them they're reading thru the coupon trying to find some wording to justify not accepting them, but they fail. Finally the manager says that he'll take them in separate orders, but I told him that I needed to buy them together because I had the $5 off 20 coupon. He finally told her to take them, but I don't think he was happy about it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014