• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
billrubin said:   Can confirm that the A&H detergent generated extra +Up.

Yes, this was already confirmed by me yesterday.

nicknametaken said:   Yesterday I bought two HI GC for $20 each to see if the +UPS would print as they did sometime ago. I recd no +UPS.

Today, I buy three $20 HI GC (for a total now of $100) and received the two $10 +UPS WYB $50 GC. So far, so good...

My question is this. A friend with me bought one $100 HI GC and received only one $10 +UPS. They even asked the SM at checkout if the two +UPS would print. SM believed so and I also agreed since the CRT from yesterday on my order showed the $40 spent towards the $10 +UPS. Obviously it is tracking since I received the two +UPS once I had reached the $100 mark.

Now, shouldn't the second $10 +UPS have printed today on my friend's order? Of course we noticed once home but will go back later today.

You have to buy 2 gift cards to get two +UPs. You have always needed to buy 2 gift cards to max out but this time around they seem to have fixed the loophole of just buying 2x $20 cards.

I really wanted the Burts Bees and it wasn't available near home so I drove to city. There's a Lowe's across the street from one of the RA's.

Last wk bought VC gc at Staples. Yesterday used those gc to buy HI gc at RA. Received +Up.
Today used 2 $50 HI gc at Lowe's. Bought $50 gas card and $50 Staples card.
Back to Staples. Used $150 on a VC gc and $50 Staples gc to buy another $200 VC gc.
Rolled the VC gc 4 times.

Does Lowes sell Starbucks gift cards?

I have no idea about Starbucks.

Sort of OT but the Duracell $4/2 coupon is in a free newspaper here. I picked up a few extras. If any of the "regulars" on here need some, LMK.

billrubin said:   Does Lowes sell Starbucks gift cards?Can't remember but they do have Amazon's

Did anyone else buy the Norelco (in-ad) shaver ... and got $29.99 tracking on the Norelco $10up wyb $30 ??
1. What's the cheapest Norelco item to get the extra penny ??
2. What's the Limit on the the $10up ??

MrVietnam said:   Did anyone else buy the Norelco (in-ad) shaver ... and got $29.99 tracking on the Norelco $10up wyb $30 ??
1. What's the cheapest Norelco item to get the extra penny ??
2. What's the Limit on the the $10up ??

if your store has clearance items there's a Nivea for Men Q10 shaving product that has a Phillips logo on it. Can't recall what it is right now but early in the month when the Nivea coupon was in the special coupon insert, the clearance item gave tracking for the Phillips +Up. Use the in ad $1/1 Nivea coupon and the $3/1 Nivea Q10 ip (was on coupons dot com, don't know if its still available since I printed last month). If you can't find a clearance product, check the Nivea for Men area and see if there are other items w/ the Phillips logo on it.

I'm going to see if my store will price modify the shaver to $30. I presume that you used the $10 ip on coupon network.

Yardley bars $1.59 or 2/$1

-$1 Yardley, shower gel, 16 oz, sea minerals, 4.5 oz or Mango Cream Bar (exp 12/30/2012) 11/18/2012 SS

The Yardley bar soaps are free wyb 2 with the above coupon (today 11/24/12 only because today is the last day of the three-day sale)

MrVietnam said:   amoocow421 said:   NOPE. This is good at several home improvement stores, but there are limits on the type of items you can use it for. Unless it has changed this year, only home improvement items are approved at the register. I used one last year at Lowe's and Ace.

Still a good deal if you have projects upcoming around the house.

Edit: was referring to the $50 home card/$10 UP rewards deal.

Actually I am not sure if what you said is true. I have used a $50 home card several months ago to pay for a $50 Staples gift card and it went through.

Which store did you use HI card to buy Staples GC? Lowes? Thanks.

qnju said:   MrVietnam said:   amoocow421 said:   NOPE. This is good at several home improvement stores, but there are limits on the type of items you can use it for. Unless it has changed this year, only home improvement items are approved at the register. I used one last year at Lowe's and Ace.

Still a good deal if you have projects upcoming around the house.

Edit: was referring to the $50 home card/$10 UP rewards deal.

Actually I am not sure if what you said is true. I have used a $50 home card several months ago to pay for a $50 Staples gift card and it went through.

Which store did you use HI card to buy Staples GC? Lowes? Thanks.

check a few posts down in this thread
thanks for taking the discussion out of the Staples thread

I went to 2 Lowe's store to use Lowe's GC (not HI card) to buy gas cards. At 1st store, after scanning Lowe's GC cashier showed me error message saying GC can't be used to purchase GC. At 2nd store, cashier told me same thing even before scanning GC. Is there any trick to purchase GC using Lowe's GC?

CSREwallet said:   I went to 2 Lowe's store to use Lowe's GC (not HI card) to buy gas cards. At 1st store, after scanning Lowe's GC cashier showed me error message saying GC can't be used to purchase GC. At 2nd store, cashier told me same thing even before scanning GC. Is there any trick to purchase GC using Lowe's GC?

You can't use Lowe's gc to buy gc. You can use HI gc to buy gc cuz its really a re-branded Discover card. Generally you can't use store's gc's to buy other gc just like you *can't* use Staples gc's to buy other gc but you can use the MC/VC gc to buy other gc including MC/VC gc. You can't go down but not up the food chain, kwim?

is the Home Imp. GC deal continuing this week or is it now dead? TIA

MISTERCHEAP said:   is the Home Imp. GC deal continuing this week or is it now dead? TIA

It was only available during the 3-day Black Friday weekend sale.

my4mainecoons said:   CSREwallet said:   I went to 2 Lowe's store to use Lowe's GC (not HI card) to buy gas cards. At 1st store, after scanning Lowe's GC cashier showed me error message saying GC can't be used to purchase GC. At 2nd store, cashier told me same thing even before scanning GC. Is there any trick to purchase GC using Lowe's GC?

You can't use Lowe's gc to buy gc. You can use HI gc to buy gc cuz its really a re-branded Discover card. Generally you can't use store's gc's to buy other gc just like you *can't* use Staples gc's to buy other gc but you can use the MC/VC gc to buy other gc including MC/VC gc. You can't go down but not up the food chain, kwim?

That's what I thought too. But I have read many FWers saying that they were able to purchase GC using Lowe's GC (not HI card). So I'm wondering how they are able to do it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014