• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/marketing/ecad/Diabetes_Health_Fal...

scroll thru magazine, print out any coupons (they are all CVS store coupons AND STACK with manu coupons).

the colgate $1/1 is a great coupon! should make this item free or mm with manu coupon on any upcoming ECB deals.

Member Summary

colgate (290.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

note-

if you are not currently a member of CVS DIABETES CARE, there is a printable coupon on page 2 for free auto enroll at the register by having the cashier scan the bar code. That way, you know all the coupons in the book will be valid for you when you go to use them in case they beep if you're not currently a member.

IMPORTANT!!!

Be sure to print out the "GET ONE A DAY FREE" coupon with Bayer meter coupon in this PDF. This meter is FREE A/ECB on the sale 11/18-21, so add a free bottle of One A Day Vitamins as shown on the coupon (about a $9 value) can probably use a one a day manu coupon as well to make $1-2.

MISTERCHEAP said:   IMPORTANT!!!

Be sure to print out the "GET ONE A DAY FREE" coupon with Bayer meter coupon in this PDF. This meter is FREE A/ECB on the sale 11/18-21, so add a free bottle of One A Day Vitamins as shown on the coupon (about a $9 value) can probably use a one a day manu coupon as well to make $1-2.

IMPORTANT UPDATE #2

ILLY Coffee Drinks are BOGO on sale this week, use the BOGO coupon in the pdf like to get TWO FOR FREE (sugar free types)

My store's coupon machine was out of paper last night. I told the clerk on duty. This morning it still had no paper. Great time to forget to order supplies! I hope they get it filled soon, missing out on these cpns.

OT: the cpn that I recd some days ago at the machine for the double % on non-ad ECB (or whatever it is actually valid on!) seems to be the same bar code for everyone. And, it prints out multiples of it per day. You'd think after you've added that to an order at check-out you'd stop getting those printed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014