• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS Deals
Buy (1) Starbucks Refreshers Beverage 12oz $1.50
(1) $1/1 Starbucks Refreshers http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vi&tqnm=xceobdw77604471&o...
= $0.50, Get $1.50 Extra Bucks
TOTAL = FREE + $1.00 Money Maker!

Member Summary

refreshers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Buy (1) Starbucks Refreshers Beverage 12oz $1.50
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a CVS limit one deal?

JamesTKirk said:   Is this a CVS limit one deal?

yes, limit 1 PER CARD.

(...the term "qpon" promotes the incorrect pronunciation of the word "coupon", which according to its origin, should be pronounced "koo-pon".....you want to smack some of these people sometimes)

lordoffire said:   (...the term "qpon" promotes the incorrect pronunciation of the word "coupon", which according to its origin, should be pronounced "koo-pon".....you want to smack some of these people sometimes)

it's done strictly for title space and typing keystrokes. I could type "COO PON", but QPON has less!

MISTERCHEAP said:   it's done strictly for title space and typing keystrokes. I could type "COO PON", but QPON has less!

then use CPN...even shorter

lordoffire said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   it's done strictly for title space and typing keystrokes. I could type "COO PON", but QPON has less!

then use CPN...even shorter

ok, that I can do.

This appears to be a really old coupon as it claims I've printed it on all of my machines.

billrubin said:   This appears to be a really old coupon as it claims I've printed it on all of my machines.

Yup, appears to be the same one from May or so.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1194689/

billrubin said:   This appears to be a really old coupon as it claims I've printed it on all of my machines.

printed OK for me, not sure if I ever printed it or not!

MISTERCHEAP said:   lordoffire said:   (...the term "qpon" promotes the incorrect pronunciation of the word "coupon", which according to its origin, should be pronounced "koo-pon".....you want to smack some of these people sometimes)

it's done strictly for title space and typing keystrokes. I could type "COO PON", but QPON has less!

For the record, MC, you are just as "correct" with the "Q".

[L="Pronunciation noteCoupon, related to cope and coup, is of French origin. It has developed an American pronunciation variant  [kyoo-pon] Show IPA with an unhistorical y -sound not justified by the spelling. This pronunciation is used by educated speakers and is well-established as perfectly standard, although it is sometimes criticized."]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coupon?s=t[/L]

dwit said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   lordoffire said:   (...the term "qpon" promotes the incorrect pronunciation of the word "coupon", which according to its origin, should be pronounced "koo-pon".....you want to smack some of these people sometimes)

[L="Pronunciation noteCoupon, related to cope and coup, is of French origin. It has developed an American pronunciation variant  [kyoo-pon] Show IPA with an unhistorical y -sound not justified by the spelling. This pronunciation is used by educated speakers and is well-established as perfectly standard, although it is sometimes criticized."]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coupon?s=t[/L]

interesting! I do say COO PON but didn't realize qpon was now acceptable. I guess LOF will just have to get used to QPON then!

Doesn't qpon of coopon depend on where you live. I have found that an accent makes all the difference. Midwestern, Eastern, Southern, Does it really matter how we say it or spell it? It is what it is.... Maybe we could just call it "paper with deal to get something off or free"

Thanks Mr. Cheap...you're the best!

MISTERCHEAP said:   dwit said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   lordoffire said:   (...the term "qpon" promotes the incorrect pronunciation of the word "coupon", which according to its origin, should be pronounced "koo-pon".....you want to smack some of these people sometimes)

interesting! I do say COO PON but didn't realize qpon was now acceptable. I guess LOF will just have to get used to QPON then!

uh no....it is not pronounced with a "kew" in the french term and should not be done so in english

it's also not "standard" as the correct pronunciation "coo-pon" is listed first in the dictionary

better start correcting kids now so they know that lady showing too much cleavage is not a cougar, she's a kewgar...

All gone:

Sorry, this coupon program has ended.

dead deal

kellywellington4 said:   dead dealThe deal is dead because the sale is over, AND because the coupon is gone. Not sure you needed to tell us that since it was already reported that the coupon was no longer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014