• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freenies/MMs and other good deals:

Samy Fat Foam pg 15
reg 9.99 gold 7.99
5wyb1 lim 2
buy 2 > 15.98
less 2 $5 PDF (exp 11/30/12) -> 5.98 ($5 pdf compliments of MisterCheap)
get back 5,5 = $4.02MM

St. Joseph's Aspirin 81 mg (120 ct.) or 325 mg (125 ct.), $4.99
Get $4 +UP Reward (Limit 1)
$2.25/1 St. Joseph Aspirin, exp. 12/15/12 (SS 10/21/12)
Better than FREE after coupon and +UP Reward!

Salon Grafix Hairspray or Mousse (8 to 10 oz.), $4.99
Get $4 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$2/1 Salon Grafix Hairspray printable
Better than FREE after coupon and +UP Reward!

Dove for Men Bodywash (12 to 13.5 oz.), 2/$7
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 2)
$2/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash, Bar or Shower Tool printable
$1/1 Dove Men & Care Body Wash, Body & Face Bar, or Active Clean Shower Tool printable
$1/1 Dove Body Wash (RA Video Values, Nov)
$2/1 Dove Body Wash L2C coupon
(2) FREE and a $2 MM after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!

Hershey's Kisses (8 to 8.5 oz.), 2/$5
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 4)
$2/2 Hershey's Candy Products printable
$1/2 Hershey's Kisses, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/11/12)
$1/2 Hershey's Kisses, Reese's, Hershey's Nuggets, Hershey's Miniatures Rolo, York or Hershey's Bliss, exp. 12/9/12 (SS 11/18/12)
$1/2 Hershey's Kisses (RA Video Values, Nov) (The Hershey vv coupon is a beeper...the coupon shows the "stand-up" bags only...it beeps for the "regular" bags...
cashier should push it through though)
As low as (2) FREE after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!

Plus, there are a few additional good deals worth mentioning, including:

Right Guard or Dry Idea Antiperspirant/Deodorant or Right Guard Body Wash (13.5 oz.), $2.99
Get $1 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$3/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant printable
$3/3 Right Guard Sport Deodorant printable
$2/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Antiperspirant or Deodorant printable or printable
$1/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash or Bar Soap printable
$2/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant, exp. 12/2/12 (RP 11/04/12 R)
$1/2 Right Guard Sport Deodorant, exp. 12/2/12 (RP 11/04/12 R)
As low as $0.49 ea. wyb 2 after coupon and +UP Rewards!

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Well, it may have, but I got it again today and it's still tracking on my receipt (didn't get limit reached message)

MISTERCHEAP (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 7:52p) |

I just found out what you are seeing tracking for is a NEW December Monthly deal that just started today.

MrVietnam (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 7:55p) |

Wahl deal is limit 2 for November and another limit of 2 for December.. There is no carry over from the November period ... (more)

passion124 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 11:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mr.V , where is 2.25 Q for St.Joseph Aspirin?

junkdeal said:   Mr.V , where is 2.25 Q for St.Joseph Aspirin?

You can find it in the 10/21 SS.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   Mr.V , where is 2.25 Q for St.Joseph Aspirin?

You can find it in the 10/21 SS.

Thanks, found it.

Spend $12, Get $3UP L3
- Progresso Soups 2/$3

Purchase (8) Progresso Soups $12
Use (2) $1.25/4 printables
Use (4) $1/2 Progresso Flu Shot Book *ymmv
Pay $5.50
Earn $3 +UPR and $2 SavingStar deposit
Net Price: $.50/8

Spend $30, Get $15UP L1
- Covergirl Cosmetics BOGO50%
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner (12.6oz) or Stylers (5.7-8.5oz) 2/$7 L8
- Olay All Skin Care and Bath excludes Olay Pro-x), Ivory and Safeguard Bar and Liquid Hand Soap BOGO50%
- Tide Laundry Detergent (50oz, 24-32 loads, or stain release 18ct), Downy Fabric Softener (Liquid 41-51 oz, sheets 90ct and Unstopables 21 Loads), Bounce Dryer Sheets 105ct $5.94 L8
- Bounty Paper Towels 12ct, Charmin Ultra Strong Double Roll Bathroom Tissue 16ct or Charmin Basic Double Roll 20ct. $9.99 L8

The cheapest Covergirl product at my store are the eyeshadows that are reg price $3.39.

Buy 12 Covergirl Eyeshadows ($3.39 + $1.69 + $3.39 + $1.69 + $3.39 + $1.69 + $3.39 + $1.69 + $3.39 + $1.69 + $3.39 + $1.69) = $30.48

Use 6 $3/2 CoverGirl Products (11/30/2012) P&G 10/28/2012

OOP: $12.48. Get back $15 UP. $2.52 MM. Qualify for $30.48 towards P&G rebate here [olay.com]

Please note that this scenario will have to be done in at least 2 transactions due to the 4 like coupon rule. This can be a bigger MM if you already received the Glam Scarf. In addition to the scarf, I also received a $2/1 Covergirl Mascara, Shadow or Liner Form RAQ. The 11/25 P&G insert preview here shows that there is going to be $1 off Covergirl, $2 off Covergirl and BOGO Covergirl mascera/nail gloss. Its gonna be an even bigger MM if the $2 Q is for ANY Covergirl.

Thx randy71/sd

It's official. Rite Aid is NOT offering Gift of Savings this year:

"Although we are not offering the Gift of Savings promotion this year, we are committed to offering significant value to our customers during the holiday season. Keep an eye out for deals and exclusive offers throughout the holidays to help you save!"

Kind of makes me wonder then what Rite Aid means when printing on some receipts is:

"As a VALUED wellness+ customer Rite Aid has a special offer for you this holiday season when you shop 11/25/12 thru 12/24/12. Check your mailbox or receipt for details."

They must be offering some other kind of promotion with details forthcoming. I think this is the only year in the past several years that they have not offered Gift of Savings. In fact a few years ago they had two Gift of Savings: one at Thanksgivingtime and one at Christmastime.

Dunno if it's worth it, but I found tearpad certificate for MIR for Andes 4.67oz boxes at Food 4 Less (on the display cases of holiday Andes). Must buy 2 to receive up to $1.99 (the MIR reads buy 2 get 1 free). Need to include original receipt and cut out the UPCs off the two boxes & completed certificate. Purchase must be made b/w 8/1/12 to 12/31/12.

RA will be having sale of 2 for $3 with 1+UP wyb 2. So $3- 1+UP - $1.50 MIR = 50 cents for 2

MrVietnam said:   Dunno if it's worth it, but I found tearpad certificate for MIR for Andes 4.67oz boxes at Food 4 Less (on the display cases of holiday Andes). Must buy 2 to receive up to $1.99 (the MIR reads buy 2 get 1 free). Need to include original receipt and cut out the UPCs off the two boxes & completed certificate. Purchase must be made b/w 8/1/12 to 12/31/12.

RA will be having sale of 2 for $3 with 1+UP wyb 2. So $3- 1+UP - $1.50 MIR = 50cent for 2

I've done these the past 2 yrs. Friend of mine uses Andes in a recipe so I get them for her w/+Up and she reimburses me. I submit for the MIR. Not sure its worth it since postage is almost $0.50, time, envelope, etc. but since I don't pay for the Andes I've done it and received the rebates.

I guess this is what Rite Aid is doing this year instead of Gift of Savings (I much would have preferred Gift of Savings, but some reward is better than no reward):

Back from Rite Aid. I just wanted to report on something new on my receipt.

Spend $50, get $5
Spend $80, get $10 *exclusive holiday gift promo*

I bought 2 bags of Hershey (2/$5) and I bought the St Joseph Asp. ($4.99), and at the end of my receipt I got $9.99 towards the, "Spend 50, get $5" back. So, I'm assuming its just on your overall purchases made at RA. Looks like it will be pretty easy to get the $10 reward for an $80 spend given that we have a month to do it (now through Christmas Eve).

EDIT:

From SD:

On my receipt, it listed "Buy $45, get $5 +UP".

Not sure if the difference is tied to account spending (I am 1125 points) or location (Atlanta suburbs).

After my trip today, I have $30 toward this promo.

New RA printable available that makes a good deal if your store lets you use 2.
Aleve 50 count 2/$12.00
$4.00 RA Q "raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=aleve1125eml&e=INSERTEMAILHERE&c=e12956ab-5231-e211-81cf-003048dfafcb" (Add https:// first) Use incognito to print...
I have no manufacturer's Qs right now but I know there are some floating around that could make this a money maker.
Pay $4.00 without manufacturers coupons, get $3.00 up reward

EDIT: There is a $2/1 man Q for Aleve Product, any 40 ct or larger - 10-21-12 RP (expires 12/31/2012)

So if you used two of the Rite Aid coupons and two of the manufacturer coupons, this would be a $3 MM before tax.

EDIT2: I got the coupon information from the HCW coupon database, but in my 10-21-12 RP I only see a $1/1 any Aleve Product 20 ct or larger (so the $2/1 for 40 ct or larger may be regional). Even with the $1/1 coupon it would still be a $1 MM wyb 2.

If Aleve D is part of this promotion there is a $2/1 printable available here

and there is a $2/1 printable for any Aleve product 80 ct. or more (this desl is for the 50 ct - not sure if this coupon would beep or not) You need to click on "other coupons" to see the Aleve coupon. At this site there is also a $2/1 Aleve D printable available.

EDIT3: FYI - the RA Aleve coupon in one of those that beeps and says needs $4 more purchase! With increased scrutiny of the coupon, this may throw a big curveball into trying to use two of these "one-time use" coupons in the same transaction.

MrVietnam said:   I guess this is what Rite Aid is doing this year instead of Gift of Savings (I much would have preferred Gift of Savings, but some reward is better than no reward):

Spend $50, get $5

I bought 2 bags of Hershey (2/$5) and I bought the St Joseph Asp. ($4.99), and at the end of my receipt I got $9.99 towards the, "Spend 50, get $5" back. So, I'm assuming its just on your overall purchases made at RA. Looks like it will be pretty easy to get the $10 reward for an $80 spend given that we have a month to do it (now through Christmas Eve).

also: Buy $130 get $15UP

I wonder if it will track over the time period and at the end give you an +Up based on your amount spent?

I paid $1.25 w/FS for 20 $2/1 Aleve 40-ct or larger coupons.
$0.06/coupon for a MM product that doesn't take up space, is light weight and I can use vs LaBella hair goo.

my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   I guess this is what Rite Aid is doing this year instead of Gift of Savings (I much would have preferred Gift of Savings, but some reward is better than no reward):

Spend $50, get $5

also: Buy $130 get $15UP

I wonder if it will track over the time period and at the end give you an +Up based on your amount spent?

I paid $1.25 w/FS for 20 $2/1 Aleve 40-ct or larger coupons.
$0.06/coupon for a MM product that doesn't take up space, is light weight and I can use vs LaBella hair goo.

I wonder if this is targeted, or perhaps regionally different. My receipt from this morning credits me with $28.46 towards the "Buy $110 Get $10+Up Exclusive Holiday Gift Promo." No mention of a $5-at-$50 level, the $10-at-$80 level originally posted, or a $15-at-$130 level.

I'm wondering if its based on how much you spend w/ your first purchase.
I thought it might be related to Wellness points, ie folks w/ higher point totals got higher "goals" but someone posted that their card had 11K points and they got an offer for $5 wyb $45.
I do know that its a limit of one per card.

I'm tempted to buy a chocolate covered cherry and see what kind of offer that gets me.

my4mainecoons said:   I'm wondering if its based on how much you spend w/ your first purchase.
I thought it might be related to Wellness points, ie folks w/ higher point totals got higher "goals" but someone posted that their card had 11K points and they got an offer for $5 wyb $45.
I do know that its a limit of one per card.

I'm tempted to buy a chocolate covered cherry and see what kind of offer that gets me.

my card, I spent $26 and got $10 WYS $100
second card, I spent $19 and got $10 WYS $80
Both are gold status.

MrVietnam said:   EDIT3: FYI - the RA Aleve coupon in one of those that beeps and says needs $4 more purchase! With increased scrutiny of the coupon, this may throw a big curveball into trying to use two of these "one-time use" coupons in the same transaction. In that case they need to enter the last 11 digits from the coupon and it will work.

I bought a gallon of milk tonight and paid w/ an +Up that had the Christmas promotion advertised. Nothing printed on my receipt about what I needed to spend to earn a Christmas +Up.

Last 11 or first 11 digits of the coupon Aleve coupon will make it work.

My "bonus" +UP report:

My card ... 2101 pts. (Gold last year)
1st tran. - spent $15.97 pre-coupon. Paid w/ +UPs & cash. $15.97 toward Buy $135, Get $15 +UP.
2nd tran. - spent $8.00 pre-coupon. $2 Dove L2C came off. Paid w/ mfr cpns, +UPs, & cash. + $10 (now $25.97) toward Buy $135, Get $15 +UP. Looks like the $2 L2C coupon added to spend.

Mom's card ... 1614 pts. (Gold last year)
1st tran. - spent $12.25 pre-coupon. $2 Dove L2C came off. Paid w/ +UPS. No "bonus" offer on receipt.
2nd tran. - spent $7 pre-coupon. Paid w/ mfr cpns, +UPs, & cash. No "bonus" offer on receipt.

Brother's card ... 1516 pts. (Silver last year)
1st tran. - spent $12.25 pre-coupon. $2 Dove L2C came off. Paid w/ +UPs & cash. $14.25 toward Buy $40, Get $5 +UP. Looks like the $2 L2C coupon added to spend.
2nd tran. - spent $7 pre-coupon. Paid w/ mfr cpns, +UPs, & cash. + $7 (now $21.25) toward Buy $40, Get $5 +UP.

FYI - Mom's and Brother's transactions were for the same items.

next week a&h should be free for 3 days Sun, Mon, Tues
2/$7 with $3 UP
if you buy 2 it should also print $2 and $2

beware if you did the deal last week, you won't get the $2 UPs again

MrVietnam said:   next week a&h should be free for 3 days Sun, Mon, Tues
2/$7 with $3 UP

NOW you tell me!

They have the Centrum Flavor Bursts on sale for $6.99 this week with a $1 +Up. There's still a $2 SCR and $3 coupon was in the paper a few weeks ago. Not as good a deal as when there was a RA coupon a few weeks ago, but 99c still isn't bad. I was actually going to buy the large bottle for $9.59 (gold price) less the coupon and rebate, but this is a better deal, obviously.

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   next week a&h should be free for 3 days Sun, Mon, Tues
2/$7 with $3 UP

NOW you tell me!
Last week was a better deal if you wanted 4/card. 4/$12 - $1/3 cpn = $11 OOP - $10 +UPs = $1. Next week, 4 would be $4.

Question ... if you bought only 2 last week, did you get $3 + $2 + $2 +UPs?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Question ... if you bought only 2 last week, did you get $3 + $2 + $2 +UPs?

yes

does anyone have pdf of the samy 5.00 coupon?

MrVietnam said:   It's official. Rite Aid is NOT offering Gift of Savings this year:

"Although we are not offering the Gift of Savings promotion this year, we are committed to offering significant value to our customers during the holiday season. Keep an eye out for deals and exclusive offers throughout the holidays to help you save!"

Kind of makes me wonder then what Rite Aid means when printing on some receipts is:

"As a VALUED wellness+ customer Rite Aid has a special offer for you this holiday season when you shop 11/25/12 thru 12/24/12. Check your mailbox or receipt for details."

They must be offering some other kind of promotion with details forthcoming. I think this is the only year in the past several years that they have not offered Gift of Savings. In fact a few years ago they had two Gift of Savings: one at Thanksgivingtime and one at Christmastime.

Today I received the Rite Aid offer via snail mail. It was a trifold card that says "Get $10 back when you spend $100 or more at Rite Aid". Fine print is that it will track on you Wellness and be credited as an UP reward auto loaded to your card for automatic use on next purchase. Now I opted out, so I don't know if it will print or automatically load. Interesting that it ends December 24, but no start date was given. I have to look at my receipt from Friday to see if there is any tracking.

My weekly ad doesn't show Hershey Kisses and there were no shelftags up. Anyone know if they are included or is this regional?

cjw7x said:   does anyone have pdf of the samy 5.00 coupon?

http://api.ning.com/files/pS818YQByh4WLJGxhlIe4Tj3jzxhkpXu39PRQU...

VirginiaDC said:   My weekly ad doesn't show Hershey Kisses and there were no shelftags up. Anyone know if they are included or is this regional?

Nevermind. I tried it and Kisses are included.

My holiday bonus +UP offer was spend $140 and get a $15 +UP. On the transaction I got that offer I spent $50 already, so I am just $90 away from $15. By the way, I have about 2,200 Wellness points if that matters. I have another Wellness card with about 350 points and on that card I didn't get any holiday bonus +UP offer.

P.S. The $5 Samy Fat Foam coupon scans fine.

I didn't get anything printed at the bottom of my receipts of either card for x off xx.xx. I have over 1000 points on each card.

I went to RA this morning and had a $5 for $45 offer on my Gold card with 1100 points. Then just got the mail and received an envelope with a return address in Salt Lake City but no company name and had the details, as previously stated. My mailing said "as one of our most valued silver wellness+ members..."

Did not get an offer on my non-Gold card with only 200 points.

is there a way to check how much +UR I still have in my account?

I have a gold card with 4100 wellness points. I got no special offers on my receipt. I did get a notice on my receipt last week that a special offer just for me was coming.. It never came.

ZenNUTS said:   is there a way to check how much +UR I still have in my account?
you can check it on line if your card is registered

Re: Holiday Rewards
I read that it was based on card status last year but who knows.
I ended 2011 w/ a gold card, a silver card and a card w/o any discount.
Received Holiday Reward (spend $75 get $10) on the gold card, nothing on the other two. All 3 reached gold this year.

The +Up is for the holiday Hershey's Kisses, not for the regular bags in the candy aisle. The vv beeps on the holiday bags.

Bought 2 Dove Mens body wash 2/$7. Used 2 $2/1 ip from coupons.com and 2 $1/1 vv. $2 L2C came off. Received $2 +Up.

With Colgate toothpaste going for 99 cents after $2UP are there any coupons to make it free/MM? It's just too hard to make myself pay for the toothpaste

Yoksel said:   With Colgate toothpaste going for 99 cents after $2UP are there any coupons to make it free/MM? It's just too hard to make myself pay for the toothpaste
no--- which is why its not a hot deal for this week

Just a reminder that the Samy coupon expires today. All the coupons in the "old" diabetes book expire today too.

Wahl's $10up wyb $30 is the monthly till 12/4.
the 12/2 ad has an in-ad $5 Q for the Wahl's (12/02 ad ... page 9)
Wahl's personal groomers are 9.99 / 7.99 gold
Buy 4 (together/separately) => 32 - 20 (in-ad Q) - 10up = 0.50 each

These $5 in-ad coupons beep no matching item for the $9.99 items. It will be better to wait until next week after the shelf tags are up. I have had problems using them, but after they check to confirm the shelf tags say there is a $5 in-ad that matches the product then they push them through..

The ad says "personal trimmers" and shows a photo so it shouldn't be too hard next week to have the cashiers push the coupon through!

There is a new $3 Centrum Flavor Burst coupon in Sunday's paper, so if you get it early, you can take advantage of the $6.99 less $1 +Up deal today. Rebate limit is 2. My receipt claims I've hit the limit of 4 +Up's which makes me wonder if it was a monthly deal.

There are also Aleve coupons -- $5 off 2 or $2 off 1. I will go buy some since the ones I bought on eBay have not arrived (despite my paying more to buy from a seller whose listing claimed fast and free delivery by Thursday). I guess I can always do a post-coupon for some. Sadly, only one of my papers gets Advil coupons, so I only have one $5 coupon.

Skipping 14 Messages...
Wahl deal is limit 2 for November and another limit of 2 for December.. There is no carry over from the November period to December period, so hopefully everyone finished their +UPs on Tuesday. For those that want to get in on this for December there is a new limit of 2 deals, even if you already got 2x $10 +UPs for November period.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014