Rite Aid 11/25 - 12/1

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
TODAY ONLY:

Rite Aid Online Offer

Get 5 FREE 5x7 photo greeting cards shipped to store. Click here for offer.

Use Promo Code 5FREECARDS

* Offer valid thru 12/1/12 only. Certain limitations may apply. Offers valid online only. Promotion code must be entered at time of check-out to apply discount.

Here’s what you need to do:

* First , head over to the Rite Aid Picture Center
* Create an account or log in to your existing account
* Click on the 5×7 Photo Cards or Folded Cards
* Choose from one of the many themes available
* Upload your image and text
* Add the cards to your cart
* Head to checkout and be sure to choose FREE in-store pick-up
* Enter the promo code 5FREECARDS
* Final Cost $0 for five personalized photo greeting cards shipped to your local store (a $9.95 value!)

Yoksel said:   With Colgate toothpaste going for 99 cents after $2UP are there any coupons to make it free/MM? It's just too hard to make myself pay for the toothpaste

No Colgate toothpaste coupon, but a Colgate tooth BRUSH coupon:

Yay! This rare coupons appears to have reset! Just head on over to Coupons.com to snag this $0.50/1 Colgate manual toothbrush coupon! Print this coupon now and then head on over to Rite Aid (through 12/1) to score the following deal…

Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste or Max Manual Toothbrush 1 ct. $2.99
Get a $2 +Up Reward (limit 4 offers)
Deal Scenario:
Buy a Colgate Max Toothbrush $2.99
Use the $0.50/1 coupon found here
Pay $2.49
Get back a $2 +Up Reward
Final cost only $0.49! Wow!

OR head on over to Dollar Tree to snag this deal…

Dollar Tree Deal Scenario:
Colgate Extra Clean toothbrushes $1
Use the $0.50/1 Colgate coupon found here
Final cost $0.50!
- Note that product selection varies at each Dollar Tree, so keep in mind that you may not be able to find these at your local store.

Woo Hoo! It seems that the high-value $2/1 Dove Men+ Care coupon has reset over at Coupons.com! As I mentioned last week, you can use this coupon to score FREE Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools at Rite Aid this week! Here’s how…

Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools 2/$7
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Use the $1/1 coupon from the November Video Values (valid for Body Wash 12 oz.+)
Pay $2
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!

nm

Went to buy the Aleve Saturday (the eBay coupons still did not show up!). Went to a store I don't usually visit (in the Bronx, ugh) and of course the $4 coupon beeped. Cashier was clueless and rather than listening to me when I told him to enter the 11 digits, he called over a manager. He read me the "$4 minimum purchase" message and refused to enter the coupon code manually, so I left. I will be calling corporate on him.

Then I went to another store closer to my house, where they also had it and had a cashier who listened to my advice and entered the codes and it worked fine, of course. Minor problem with my gold card is that the Aleve rang up at $7.49 with the discount. So I used the $5 and $2 coupons that I had and ended up at 96 cents. I may try a post-coupon if my $2 coupons ever show up and hopefully the manager won't notice that I did not spend that. On my non-gold card I just used the $4 coupons and ended up with an $8 balance which I will do post-coupon on next week.

MrVietnam said:   Spend $30, Get $15UP L1
- Covergirl Cosmetics BOGO50%
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner (12.6oz) or Stylers (5.7-8.5oz) 2/$7 L8
- Olay All Skin Care and Bath excludes Olay Pro-x), Ivory and Safeguard Bar and Liquid Hand Soap BOGO50%
- Tide Laundry Detergent (50oz, 24-32 loads, or stain release 18ct), Downy Fabric Softener (Liquid 41-51 oz, sheets 90ct and Unstopables 21 Loads), Bounce Dryer Sheets 105ct $5.94 L8
- Bounty Paper Towels 12ct, Charmin Ultra Strong Double Roll Bathroom Tissue 16ct or Charmin Basic Double Roll 20ct. $9.99 L8

I did this one to stock up on Tide at half price. Do $15UP need to be spent on a single item to redeem? I made a $5 purchase today and it didn't take any from the UP balance.

Yoksel said:   
I did this one to stock up on Tide at half price. Do $15UP need to be spent on a single item to redeem? I made a $5 purchase today and it didn't take any from the UP balance.

Yes. That's why many of us have opted out (ie we receive paper +Up, don't have them loaded onto our cards). You have to spend the $15 all at once and you have to make sure you do it before it expires. If you spend anything less than $15 before tax the system will use smaller value +Up rewards even if they have later expiration dates.

Thank you! Is it $15 minimum transaction total or a single item must be over $15?

Yoksel said:   Thank you! Is it $15 minimum transaction total or a single item must be over $15?
$15 total. That week I "rolled" buying SCR stuff: RA Hand Eze and Callex cream. Hand Eze was $7.99, Callex $15.99, 12.79 gold. Used the $15 +Up to pay for them.

Callex foot cream $15.99 reg price, $12.79 Gold
$3 RA coupon in old diabetes booklet exp 11/30
Pay $9.79
Get $2 +UP monthly
Get $5 SCR #19
Get $4 MIR from their website
$1.2 MM

RA Hand Eze shelf $9.99, rite buy $7.99
$3 UP, limit 2
#17 RA Hand Eze $4 SCR
$.99 to convert $4 to cash

got rid of $15 +Up

anyone know the limit per card on the Wahl $10up $30 deal?

I know it's more than one, but not sure the exact limit and can't find it in the ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone know the limit per card on the Wahl $10up $30 deal?

I know it's more than one, but not sure the exact limit and can't find it in the ad.

I don't know what the iimit was (probably 2 though as that is the limit for most things). However, the Wahl's $10 +UP wyb $30 was a monthly deal that ended yesterday.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone know the limit per card on the Wahl $10up $30 deal?

I don't know what the iimit was (probably 2 though as that is the limit for most things). However, the Wahl's $10 +UP wyb $30 was a monthly deal that ended yesterday.

Well, it may have, but I got it again today and it's still tracking on my receipt (didn't get limit reached message)

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone know the limit per card on the Wahl $10up $30 deal?

Well, it may have, but I got it again today and it's still tracking on my receipt (didn't get limit reached message)

I just found out what you are seeing tracking for is a NEW December Monthly deal that just started today.

Wahl deal is limit 2 for November and another limit of 2 for December.. There is no carry over from the November period to December period, so hopefully everyone finished their +UPs on Tuesday. For those that want to get in on this for December there is a new limit of 2 deals, even if you already got 2x $10 +UPs for November period.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014