• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lindt Bear
Disclaimer
Get a Free Lindt Chocolate Bear (3.5 oz w/card) when you make a minimum purchase of $10 at all A&P, Superfresh, Pathmark and Waldbaums stores with this coupon printed from your printer. Would make a great stocking stuffer! Coupon expires Wednesday November 14, 2012. Retail value is at least $4.50 per bear.

"The Lindt Bear is the hit of the holiday season. This special Lindt Bear is a hollow milk chocolate figure created with Lindt's premium Swiss milk chocolate and dressed in festive gold foil and a red bow. The bear is the ideal treat or gift for all of the holiday season. "

Member Summary

Lindt Chocalate
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got mine today , thank you ,, going back tomorrow for another..

I am thinking of "paying it foward" and printing extras and just randomly handing them out to people in the stores

Taurus176 said:   got mine today , thank you ,, going back tomorrow for another..

It's one per shopping family, per club card; so it may not work, unless you have somebody with a separate club card. Coupons are tied to club card.

Taurus176 said:   I am thinking of "paying it foward" and printing extras and just randomly handing them out to people in the stores

Ask them if they have a club card. If not, you can direct them to Customer Service to sign-up, since they need the card to ue the coupon. Nothing says you can't print some and pass them out to others.

just want to bring a smile to someones face,, we were hit hard by huricane sandy and its a rough time for alot of people...and the bear is so cute...

just want to bring a smile to someones face,, we were hit hard by huricane sandy and its a rough time for alot of people...and the bear is so cute...

SweetClover said:   Taurus176 said:   got mine today , thank you ,, going back tomorrow for another..
It's one per shopping family, per club card; so it may not work, unless you have somebody with a separate club card. Coupons are tied to club card.
This has not been my experience at A&P in the past. Do you have some experience that says it is, other than the wording on the coupon?

Ask them if they have a club card. If not, you can direct them to Customer Service to sign-up, since they need the card to ue the coupon. Nothing says you can't print some and pass them out to others.
I can't imagine many people shopping at these stores do not have the club card, since you do not get sale prices without it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014