• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

egg (39.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks MC!

Thank you, Mistercheap! Another great post as usual.

Thanks! How does it print? Coupon on top or bottom?

billrubin said:   Thanks! How does it print? Coupon on top or bottom?
Coupon on TOP, with remainder of page taken up by a 'Basic Hard-Boiled Egg' recipe.'

No way to get 2 coupons on the same sheet of paper other than printing it on the back of the recipe. I have never tried that; don't want to provide any reason to have a coupon refused...

Did get 2 prints with no problem, but used to separate sheets to do it.

Bill00 said:   billrubin said:   Thanks! How does it print? Coupon on top or bottom?Coupon on TOP, with remainder of page taken up by a 'Basic Hard-Boiled Egg' recipe.'

No way to get 2 coupons on the same sheet of paper other than printing it on the back of the recipe. I have never tried that; don't want to provide any reason to have a coupon refused...

Did get 2 prints with no problem, but used two separate sheets to do it.
I reuse sheets that had other coupons printed on the top with nothing else. I put the half sheet in the printer so at least it can't waste all of the ink printing their ad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014