Arm & Hammer Laundry - $3.50 -- DEAL DEAD
Get $3 +Up wyb 2 (limit 2 rewards) -- Weekly Reward
Get $2 +Up wyb 1 (limit 2 rewards) --- Monthly deal only valid until 12/4
Use $1/3 Arm & Hammer Laundry Product printable

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent $3.50 ea
Pay: $7, Get Back (2) $2 +Up, (1) $3 +Up rewards
= Free

Keep in mind, if you did this deal for Black Friday, you may have maxed out the monthly deal.

Bob's Candy Canes (12 ct.), 2/$2
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 4)
$0.50 ea. after +UP Reward!

Select Simplify Brand Products, $1
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 5 (Limit 2)
--Simplify Paper or Foam Plates (20 ct.)
--Plastic 16 Oz. Cups (12 ct.)
--Napkins (120 ct)
--Assorted Cutlery (48 ct.)
--Aluminum Foil (25 sq ft.)

*Most of these are actually shelf price $1 and will trigger your Wellness+ discount, making them as low as $.40 each after reward.
I have used these in the past for my kids’ birthday parties and they are pretty good quality. Time to stock up!

$0.60 ea. after +UP Reward!

7UP or Diet 7UP (2 liters), 3/$3.99
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 3 (Limit 2)
$0.66 ea. after +UP Reward!

Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, $2
$0.55/1 Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Product, exp. 12/30/12 (RP 11/04/12 R)
$1/2 Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Product, exp. 12/30/12 (RP 11/04/12)
**Qualifies for $2 +UP Reward wyb $6 (Limit 3)

Suggested Scenario

Buy (3) Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, $6
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb $6 (Limit 3)
Use (3) $0.55/1 Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Product, exp. 12/30/12 (RP 11/04/12 R)
$0.78 ea. after coupons and +UP Reward!

Axe Body Spray or Antiperspirant, Shampoo or Conditioner (12 oz) or Body Wash on sale $4.50 -- DEAL DEAD
Spend $15, Get $5 - limit 2 (weekly)
Spend $15, Get $5 +UP Reward – limit 2 (monthly through 12/4+
Buy 4
Use (4) $2/1 Shower Gel or $1/1 Body Spray coupon from 12/2 SS insert
$1/1 Axe Shower Gel or Detailer, exp. 12/9/12 (RP 11/11/12)
Pay $10, Get $5 weekly +UP and $5 monthly +UP
FREE after coupons and rewards

Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels (12 oz.), $2
$0.50/2 Nestle Toll House Morsels printable
$0.75/2 Nestle Toll House Morsels, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/04/12 R)
$1/3 Nestle Toll House Morsels, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/04/12 R)
**Qualifies for $2 +UP Reward wyb $6 (Limit 3)

Suggested Scenario

Buy (3) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels (12 oz.), $6
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb $6 (Limit 3)
Use $1/3 Nestle Toll House Morsels, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/04/12 R)
$1 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

Wahl's $10 +UP wyb $30 is the monthly deal until 12/4.
The 12/2 ad has an in-ad $5 Q for the Wahl's (on page 9)
Wahl's personal groomers are $9.99 / $7.99 gold
Buy 4 (together/separately) => 32 - 20 (in-ad Q) - 10 +UP = 0.50 each

Nivea Body Wash on sale $4
Nivea Lip Care on sale 2/$5
Nivea Skin Care (13.5 oz) on sale $6
Spend $15, Get $5 +UP Reward – limit 2
Use $1/1 Nivea for Men Lotion coupon from 12/2 RP insert or $3/2 Lip Care coupon from 12/2 RP insert

****Deal Scenario****
(6) Nivea Lip Care $2.50
Use (3) $3/2 coupons from 12/2 RP insert
Pay $6, Get $5 +UP
$.17 each after coupons and reward

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can't tell you about Norelco this week but it was a monthly deal for all of November and none of my stores have any 7 pc... (more)

my4mainecoons (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 8:47p) |

The limit on the razors is 4 per Gold card. You need a Gold card to bring the price down to $15.99 and the get a $10 +UP... (more)

MrVietnam (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 10:48p) |

I agree. I looked at the Wahl and decided they weren't worth much more than $0.50 ea + tax.

my4mainecoons (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 11:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why was your thread moved to Deal Discussion MrVietnam, when all the other Rite Aid sales and deals are kept in Grocery Coupons & Deals? As the OP, I'm sure if you asked the mods, one of them would move it back. I've done that with threads I posted, that were moved for reasons unknown. Grocery Coupons & Deals is called that for a reason.

SweetClover said:   Why was your thread moved to Deal Discussion MrVietnam, when all the other Rite Aid sales and deals are kept in Grocery Coupons & Deals? As the OP, I'm sure if you asked the mods, one of them would move it back. I've done that with threads I posted, that were moved for reasons unknown. Grocery Coupons & Deals is called that for a reason.Follow the saga ... here

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Follow the saga ... here

Thank you! All I can say is that I am baffled. Completely, utterly, baffled. I've been here 12 years and never saw this, nor was I aware of an unwritten precedent for this.

Thank you for moving it back to grocery!!

A Reader that works at Rite Aid sent me this about the Rite Aid Holiday Gift Promotion! This is the one where people are randomly getting +Up deals listed on their receipts. So far no one has been able to figure it out. I went the other day and didn’t get any? People were speculating it had something to do with the number of Wellness Point you accrued, BUT it doesn’t and now we know how it works!

This notice explains it. This is what it says:

wellness + Exclusive Holiday Gift Promotion

Overview – This year, Rite Aid has replaced our annual “Gift of Savings” Customer-wide sale promotion between Thanksgiving and Christmas with a NEW Customer-Specific promotion.

The “Exclusive Holiday Gift” promotion leverages the data we have on our most valuable Silver and Gold Wellness + customers to create highly targeted spend threshold rewards that help drive incremental sales from these customers during the same time period.

FOR EXAMPLE:

A gold wellness+ member that spent between $40 and $50 last year on eligble products between Thanksgiving and Christmas last year will receive an incentive to get a $10 +UP Reward when the member spends $75 or more this year.
This will drive at least $25 of incremental spend from that customer this year in order to reach the reward.

In total, more than 3.4 million wellness+ members are part of this year’s “Exclusive Holiday Gift” promotion. They are grouped into one of 32 different spend threshold groups.

All included members began receiving teaser messages on their register receipts on 11/18/12. These teaser message directed them to either look in the mailbox or check their register receipt for more details. Below is a sample of the teaser receipt message:

Show a receipt with this: Attention, As as valued wellness+ customer Rite Aid has a SPECIAL OFFER just for you this holiday season when you shop thru 111/25/12 thru 12/24/12. Check your mailbox or receipt for details.

OK, here’s my personal take on the promotion:

First of all Rite Aid is the store I shop at the most. I always shop there because I am in a small town with no other drug stores and they have the best deals. I always reach Gold Status. So why am I not personally included in this promotion? I already shopped there this week and nothing printed on my receipt and I haven’t gotten any mail saying I’m included. Most people already have and know which one they are included in. So maybe their numbers aren’t working so good to decide who GETS to be a part of the promo. I am (a bit) offended that I’m not a VALUED customer since this is my main shopping store. Oh well. We can’t all win.

Second of all it kind of makes me mad at how they are going about this promotion. They want people to increase their level of spending at the store to get their bonus. Like jumping through a hoop. I understand they want more sales, but there are better ways. For instance, better Black Friday Sales! Their Black Friday Sales were terrible this year and I didn’t even go into the store (which is unusual for me.) I heard that this year was their worse Black Friday sales in 20 years!

Third of all, I don’t like being put in “threshold groups.” Why can’t we all have the same opportunities to save? Why must we be put in groups? I’m sure they think this marketing technique will work or they wouldn’t be doing it. I probably don’t know as much as their experts do in this area. So who am I to say?

My personal overall opinion of the Holiday Gift Promotion – it stinks. I just don’t like it and it has nothing to do if I’m included or not. In fact, maybe my wellness+ card will activate some kind of promo next time I buy something. I just think the marketing on this one stinks. Of course, it’s still my favorite store (with my favorite Cashiers) and I will continue to shop there!

What do you think?

Wahl's $10 +UP wyb $30 is the monthly deal until 12/4.
The 12/2 ad has an in-ad $5 Q for the Wahl's (on page 9)
Wahl's personal groomers are $9.99 / $7.99 gold
Buy 4 (together/separately) => 32 - 20 (in-ad Q) - 10 +UP = 0.50 each

MrVietnam said:   Wahl's $10up wyb $30 is the monthly till 12/4.
the 12/2 ad has an in-ad $5 Q for the Wahl's (12/02 ad ... page 9)
Wahl's personal groomers are 9.99 / 7.99 gold
Buy 4 (together/separately) => 32 - 20 (in-ad Q) - 10up = 0.50 each

Mr. V

Do I need 4 in-ad coupons or will one take care of all 4?

VirginiaDC said:   MrVietnam said:   Wahl's $10up wyb $30 is the monthly till 12/4.
the 12/2 ad has an in-ad $5 Q for the Wahl's (12/02 ad ... page 9)
Wahl's personal groomers are 9.99 / 7.99 gold
Buy 4 (together/separately) => 32 - 20 (in-ad Q) - 10up = 0.50 each

Mr. V

Do I need 4 in-ad coupons or will one take care of all 4?

You need 4 in-ad coupons. Rite Aid doesn't work like Walgreens in regards to store coupons.

YMMV when trying to use 4 in-ad coupons in the same transaction as the coupon is limit one per customer, so you may have to spread it over up to 4 different transactions (hope it tracks).

Yes, the wahl +UP deal tracks. I did one deal the first time it came around this month (limit is 2). I have had $1.96 tracking on my receipt all month long.

Nivea Body Wash on sale $4
Nivea Lip Care on sale 2/$5
Nivea Skin Care (13.5 oz) on sale $6
Spend $15, Get $5 +UP Reward – limit 2
Use $1/1 Nivea for Men Lotion coupon from 12/2 RP insert or $3/2 Lip Care coupon from 12/2 RP insert

****Deal Scenario****
(6) Nivea Lip Care $2.50
Use (3) $3/2 coupons from 12/2 RP insert
Pay $6, Get $5 +UP
$.17 each after coupons and reward

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser starter:
Not sure of the price at Rite Aid but there's a TMF rebate: Click here for rebate form
If you have not done the rebate already. But the rebate requires you to send in the original rebate sticker from the product package, so finding a product with that rebate sticker is YMMV.

There is also an IP for $3 on coupons.com in case the price is greater than the max rebate amount of $8.99. Should make it free.

There is also a TMF rebate for Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter(up to $4.99): Click here for rebate form But the rebate requires you to send in the original rebate hangiag from the product, so finding that rebate hanging
from the product is YMMV

Looks like some good +UPs to money conversion options

MM Carmex

Online store price for Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm, Ultra Hydrating, Clear is 2.99 regular so $2.392 gold.

Use $2 RAQ from email "https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=car... & $1 MQ from WAGS coupon book. Enter your e-mail address where it says YOUREMAILHERE.

WAGS MQ doesn't beep nor require it only to be purchased at WAGS. You may get some cashiers who disagree because of the WAGS logo on the coupon though.

Overall 0.68 MM per Carmex Moisture Lip Balm.

MrVietnam said:   MM Carmex

Online store price for Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm, Ultra Hydrating, Clear is 2.99 regular so $2.392 gold.

Use $2 RAQ from email "https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=car... & $1 MQ from WAGS coupon book. Enter your e-mail address where it says YOUREMAILHERE.

WAGS MQ doesn't beep nor require it only to be purchased at WAGS. You may get some cashiers who disagree because of the WAGS logo on the coupon though.

Overall 0.68 MM per Carmex Moisture Lip Balm.

MrV,

In which Wags coupon booklet did you find the $1 MQ for Carmax?

Just got 4 Axe Anarchy bodywash, used 4 $2/1 got back 2 $5.00 UPS, so double dip are a go.

Jessie's girl double dip

Jessie's girl cosmetics is a double dip til 12/4. $5 wyb $10 monthly and $6 wyb $12 weekly. Nice stocking stuffers and a good way to roll ups on a slower week.

salzmane said:    MrV,

In which Wags coupon booklet did you find the $1 MQ for Carmax?

The Cold and Flu book. It has a Parent/kid on the cover.

The $7.99 fragrances are BOGO 50% off this week plus you get a $10 +UP wyb 2!

Factoring in the +UP you get back, you will get two regularly-priced $7.99 fragrances for only $1.98. Would make great stocking stuffers...

MrVietnam said:   The $7.99 fragrances are BOGO 50% off this week plus you get a $10 +UP wyb 2!

Factoring in the +UP you get back, you will get two regularly-priced $7.99 fragrances for only $1.98. Would make great stocking stuffers...

Any good Fragrances to pick?

BTW, the Whals $5 coupon, had to be pushed manually for $9.99 trimmers.

MrV, thank you very much for sharing the Axe and Wahl deals. I bought 1 and 2 trimmers this AM and a 4th this evening. I also got four of the Axe an hour ago and received all that you detailed. I just wish RA would display, in real time, when someone has reached an ups offer limit. It can't be THAT hard to do since they do tracking of items purchased.

junkdeal said:    Any good Fragrances to pick?

I was trying to decide between Chanel, Gucci and Estee Lauder, but unfortunately the $7.99 fragrance varieties didn't have any of those.

This week there is an in-ad $2 off Scunci or Conair hair accessories, brushes, or combs.

Don't forget about the bobby pins.. $1.91 Gold, coupon works just fine also found some hair brushes with free hair ties that are .35 after Gold and coupon saw some curlers for $2.39 regular, so mm with gold. Color brushes are .55 after Gold and coupon also great, cheap stocking stuffers.

There are many items to use the Scunci and Conair $2.00 in ad coupon on - with gold discount to get free or cheap stocking stuffers!!!

I have purchased so far:

Scunci girl no damage spiral ponytailers $2.99/2.39 gold upc 0 43194 22946 8

Scunci no-slip grip jelly elastics pkg. of 14 $2.99/2.39 gold upc 0 43194 38205 7

Conair 1 regular blue shower cap $2.49/1.99 gold upc 0 74108 55331 9

Don't forget about the bobby pins.. $1.91 Gold, coupon works just fine

Just a reminder that today is the last day the Kellogg's high value coupons will be available on the Kellogg's Family Rewards site in order to get your free Kellogg's cereal, Rice Krispie Treats, and Pop Tarts next week at Rite Aid. You have to have points to purchase the coupons, but there is a thread here telling how to get free bonus points. See next week's Rite Aid thread for the deal and more information.

I did not get any spend promotion on my receipt at all. Today I got in the mail a $5 off your next purchase at Rite Aid. So not bad. It's certainly better than nothing. Did anyone else get something like this, or maybe even a higher value one?

For some reason, I can keep printing!!!

I have already printed 15 coupons (and yes all with unique numbers) and I could print more.............not sure whether I want to print more as I was able to print 5 few days back!!!

Men's Dove BW is a good deal.....2/$7 -(2)2/1 coupons.com printable - $2 +UP = 2/$1 Not too bad! Even a better deal if you have any of the $1/1 Dove Body Wash (RA Video Values, Nov) still available.

FYI

A&H Detergent monthly deal DID NOT print today. (had not done it before, so max out not the issue).

Only got the $3 weekly up. AM in store was grouchy, insisted it's one or the other...you don't get both. YEAH, OK, sure. so I returned it, but was annoying, wonder if they turned it off early.

By the way, if you're having trouble finding the $9.99 WAHL Trimmers, they are by the shaving stuff, not the blow dryers. Very nice deal, had mens and ladies in my store. Got 4, paid $2oop as noted here with gold ac;s ups. FYI, Wahl coupons ARE BEEPING on the trimmers even though it's clearly shown and noted on the coupon. All 4 had to be manually input. Another PITA.

Leave it to rite aid.....

On a "HAPPY" note....those $2 conair/scunci items that are free ac's TRACK towards your bonus UP spend. So it's very easy to hit if you load up on lots of free ac's items, don't even have any OOP that way.

My two cards: one had a $5up with $40 spend offer, the other has $10up with $80.

will hit both for sure. easy $15 in ups.

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI

A&H Detergent monthly deal DID NOT print today. (had not done it before, so max out not the issue).

Only got the $3 weekly up. AM in store was grouchy, insisted it's one or the other...you don't get both. YEAH, OK, sure. so I returned it, but was annoying, wonder if they turned it off early.

By the way, if you're having trouble finding the $9.99 WAHL Trimmers, they are by the shaving stuff, not the blow dryers. Very nice deal, had mens and ladies in my store. Got 4, paid $2oop as noted here with gold ac;s ups. FYI, Wahl coupons ARE BEEPING on the trimmers even though it's clearly shown and noted on the coupon. All 4 had to be manually input. Another PITA.

Leave it to rite aid.....

On a "HAPPY" note....those $2 conair/scunci items that are free ac's TRACK towards your bonus UP spend. So it's very easy to hit if you load up on lots of free ac's items, don't even have any OOP that way.

My two cards: one had a $5up with $40 spend offer, the other has $10up with $80.

will hit both for sure. easy $15 in ups.

Same thing happened for me on the A&H deal. I returned the item. I was thinking the month deal ended yesterday and it was my mistake to go late.

junkdeal said:   
Same thing happened for me on the A&H deal. I returned the item. I was thinking the month deal ended yesterday and it was my mistake to go late.

The A&H deal was turned off yesterday morning/afternoon.. Do not do the deal!!

Some that did the deal yesterday afternoon after they shut down the DD have had success getting the extra +UPs from customer service but that probably is not as likely anymore. YMMV. I would suggest not to buy it at all if you need all $7 in +UPs.

The Jesse's Girl DD is still on.

The AXE double dip is also still on. I believe with AXE, it is until 12/31 so it doesn't end tomorrow. My store wasn't tagged, but I did see a sign on an endcap that said the $5 +UP was good through the end of December..

passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   

The A&H deal was turned off yesterday morning/afternoon.. Do not do the deal!!

Some that did the deal yesterday afternoon after they shut down the DD have had success getting the extra +UPs from customer service but that probably is not as likely anymore. YMMV. I would suggest not to buy it at all if you need all $7 in +UPs.

The Jesse's Girl DD is still on.

The AXE double dip is also still on. I believe with AXE, it is until 12/31 so it doesn't end tomorrow. My store wasn't tagged, but I did see a sign on an endcap that said the $5 +UP was good through the end of December..

this is the kind of stuff that RA does that really irks me. Don't run a promotion and turn it off before the advertised end date. wasn't a misprint of any kind. Really wish a consumer group would go after them for crap like this. It's total false advertising IMO.

I've read that the Axe DD has ended. Purchase at your own risk.

I guess the best advice for future weekly/monthly overlaps (double dips) is to get in on it right away and not depend on the monthly end dates as Rite Aid will stop good deals at anytime for any reason, to heck with the customer. This is a pattern that Rite Aid does over and over again. Good thing I got in on the Axe and Arm & Hammer deals early before they turned them off. I guess Rite Aid must look at their sales reports and when they see a spike in sales of certain products they investigate and end the gravy train immediately, but you have to think they know what's going on because they are the ones after all who offer the weekly and monthly deals in the first place.

On a happier note, I hit my spend mark and I got my $15 bonus +UP yesterday. It is valid for two weeks just as any other +UP. If any of you want to hit your bonus +UP quickly, it has been reported on that other site that buying a Rite Aid gift card counts towards the total spend needed for the bonus +UP. I am not sure if other third party gift cards count, but I can only assume they do too.

Yesterday my L2C for buying Axe deodorant did not come off (I had 3 Axe deodorants in my order). I called customer service this morning and the supervisor is sending me a replacement +UP for $3! I guess she thought that the L2C would take a dollar off each deodorant I bought. So this turns into a small MM for me.

I don't see this deal in the Southern California ad and I don't see it marked on the tags on the shelf you will get +UPs:

Select Simplify Brand Products, $1
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 5 (Limit 2)
--Simplify Paper or Foam Plates (20 ct.)
--Plastic 16 Oz. Cups (12 ct.)
--Napkins (120 ct)
--Assorted Cutlery (48 ct.)
--Aluminum Foil (25 sq ft.)

Does anyone know if this deal is available for Southern Californians? Anyone in So Cal try it? I wanted to do this deal as I could always use more napkins, but it looks like the deal may be regional only.

Hi, Mr. V

I did Arm & Hammer Laundry deal today (12/4), only got $3 +up, missed $2 +UP x 2. Do you know why?

ccbang said:   Hi, Mr. V

I did Arm & Hammer Laundry deal today (12/4), only got $3 +up, missed $2 +UP x 2. Do you know why?

already discussed in some earlier replies, scroll thru the thread. ended yesterday it seems.

The Axe Cool Mist Shower Gel is ringing up at just $1.44. Use the $2/1 coupon from the 12/2 Smartsource insert to snag it for FREE! The coupon does state that it is only valid on shower gel 16 ounces or more, but several readers have commented that they are finding bonus size bottles that will work with this coupon.

The shower gel should track towards the “Spend $15, Get $5 +UP Reward” that is running this week as well. Please remember that this isn’t advertised and may just be a regional price cut, so have your cashier do a check on the price before purchasing.

free Julie G nail polish
One of the Julie G nail polishes I bought today rang up 0.00
UPC 6 85509 70116 2

YMMV in getting that price and not having the cashier notice it.

I was coming to post here last night, Tuesday, about the Axe offer. I bought four items at 930 am and recd both ups. Stopped in at 8 pm to get two additional sets of four on a 3rd and 4th card for relatives and only recd ONE of the ups on each. I will return everything today. I am betting they will only give me a credit return for either:

1-my actual OOP of just sales tax ($1.26)
2-the amount on merchandise less MFR CPNS used ($18-$8=$10)

That should be an interesting visit!

ETA: Forgot to mention my store believes MFR CPNS used, and sometimes UPS used, are gone forever when it comes time for a return!

Skipping 44 Messages...
I agree. I looked at the Wahl and decided they weren't worth much more than $0.50 ea + tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.