Rite Aid 12/2 - 12/8

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
MrVietnam said:   Pretty HOT deal:

Finished up my deals for the week...among those already listed I did this:

(2) Philips Norelco All in 1 complete grooming solution 7 pieces : $31.98 (gold) used 2 coupons for $10 off ANY Norelco electric razor (IP found at targets website) and got back 10+up

(UPC 0 75020 18306 4)

$31.98 - 20 (IP) - 10 +up = $1.98 for 2 cordless razors.

is this monthly or weekly deal?

Can't tell you about Norelco this week but it was a monthly deal for all of November and none of my stores have any 7 pc trimmers left

Learned something interesting tonight. I was using the RA Carmex $2/1 coupon. I actually like/use Carmex.
I bought 6 tubes/jars of Carmex. Reg. price $1.79, $1.43 gold. I handed over 6 of the $2/1 coupons. I was prepared to tell cashier to price modify the coupons down.
I was surprised when 5 coupons went through w/o beeping. The 6th one beeped saying I had to spend $1.82 more. I took the coupon back.
Just added up my Carmex purchase. Total came to $10.18. So the register allowed me to use 5 of the $2/1 coupons and only beeped when I didn't have enough product.
I wasn't looking for overage. Net result was I spent $0.18 for 6 Carmex which is fine by me.

ETA: You can print 4 Norelco coupons per p.c. Two at target dot com and two on Coupon Network dot com (Catalina's website).

my4mainecoons said:    ETA: You can print 4 Norelco coupons per p.c. Two at target dot com and two on Coupon Network dot com (Catalina's website).

The limit on the razors is 4 per Gold card. You need a Gold card to bring the price down to $15.99 and the get a $10 +UP wyb $30 deal is limit 2 and you need 2 razors to get to a $30 spend.

I am tending to thing the deal is a monthly deal, but there is one way to find out...tomorrow go to Rite Aid and see if it is tagged for the deal or not. That should answer the question for sure. I bought 4 this evening to make sure I wouldn't miss out though. So that is my limit as I only have one Gold card. In my opinion, these razors are much nicer than the Wahl's personal grooming razor.

I agree. I looked at the Wahl and decided they weren't worth much more than $0.50 ea + tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014