• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://pathmark.inserts2online.com/customer_Frame.jsp?drpStoreID...

note, UNILEVER AND CAMPBELLS OYNO deals are 2 distinct deals and can be viewed on page 2.

SHOWN ITEMS ONLY for UNILEVER, Campbells sounds like it's "ANY" but not sure from wording, but some very good deals with Manu coupons and oyno factored in.

Member Summary

PathMark
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://superfreshfood.com/pdf/112212_SF_Unilever.pdf

UNILEVER DEAL appears to be A&P family stores wide, (not certain on Campbells deal)

At A&P, these deals typically work on shelf prices. Not sure about PM as I've heard conflicting stories from past deals. Use the $1/1 coupon for ICBINB and it will be close to free. There are also Zavers ecoupons for the Unilever items. Apparently the coupons say limit 2 per transaction, YMMV on whether the cashier enforces it.

It also qualifies for the SavingStar $5/15 if you haven't done it already.

I just did both deals today and they worked on shelf prices. I used Swanson broth coupons for the Campbells deal and ICBINB coupons and Ragu coupons on the Unilever deal.

What is the SavingStar $$5/$15?

Buy 4 Wish Bone Salad Dressing ($3.79) $1.99 each
Total: ($15.16) $$7.96
Pay: $7.96
Get a $5 Catalina
$0.74 each after catalina.

Buy 5 Ragu ($3.09) $1.49 each
Total: ($15.45) $7.45
-$1/2 Zavers eCoupon on Pathmark site (sign up req'd)
Pay: $6.45
Get a $5 Catalina
$0.29 each after ecoupon & catalina

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014