• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://cvs.com/deals/deals.jsp

Buy (1) Planters Participating product $4.50
(1) CVS Coupon for Planters (-$2.51)
$1/1 Planters Cashews, Mixed Nuts, or NUT-trition Product, exp. 12/31 (SS 09/30/12 R)
OR
$1/1 Planters Nutrition, exp. 11/30/12 (SS 08/26/12 R)
TOTAL = $0.99 EACH


valid items: WHOLE Cashews, DELUXE Mixed Nuts or Nut-trition Varieties

Member Summary

nuts (74.53kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got 4 cans, 1 with my coupon/3 provided by a nice poster here on FW. No way I'd pay $4.50 (and certainly not $9) per c... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 7:05a) |

To my drug forum pals:

I have 3 Redbox/at Walgreens codes to give away (they expire TOMORROW).

You must redeem at a Redbox... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 8:51a) |

ONE LEFT TO GIVE AWAY

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 1:30p) |


Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?

CSREwallet said:   Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?


no, limit ONE cvs coupon per account. 1 can only.

CSREwallet said:   Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?
Yes, this Q you can use as many as you can in same trans. This is 13 digit different bar-code one time use but can be combined unlike 12 digit once that beeps because they have same bar-code.

zmaster said:   CSREwallet said:   Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?
Yes, this Q you can use as many as you can in same trans. This is 13 digit different bar-code one time use but can be combined unlike 12 digit once that beeps because they have same bar-code.



zm,

you sure about this? Last week, when they had the same type of coupon for the Pot Of Gold, the 2nd time I tried to use it, it beeped and said it was already redeemed. They wouldn't let me get another.

zmaster said:   CSREwallet said:   Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?
Yes, this Q you can use as many as you can in same trans. This is 13 digit different bar-code one time use but can be combined unlike 12 digit once that beeps because they have same bar-code.

I used 4 different coupons in 4 separate transactions on same CVS card.

Dang no manf coupon just CVS. Still good at 1.99

CSREwallet said:   zmaster said:   CSREwallet said:   Will multiple transactions on same CVS card work?
Yes, this Q you can use as many as you can in same trans. This is 13 digit different bar-code one time use but can be combined unlike 12 digit once that beeps because they have same bar-code.

I used 4 different coupons in 4 separate transactions on same CVS card.


ok, good to know. thank CSRE and ZM.

I'll try that. $1.99 a can for the DELUXE Mixed Nuts is a great deal.

MISTERCHEAP said:   zm, you sure about this? Last week, when they had the same type of coupon for the Pot Of Gold, the 2nd time I tried to use it, it beeped and said it was already redeemed. They wouldn't let me get another.
Yes, these are one time 13 digit Q. They will not beep if used more than 1 in same trans because the bar codes are not same. But if cashier voids trans after scanning the Q, the Q will be invalid, it will show already used. So, make sure not to void any trans. If you want more details or posting, see threads in SD.

Edit: You cannot use these same Q twice if the bard code are same. You need to have Q with different bar code. You can get multiple of these Q using Private Browsing in FireFox.

Here is a Quote, "I only did one tranny but used 2 coupons. Neither beeped."

Just used 3 different coupons in same transaction. Just clear cookies between clicks on the coupon link - will generate different code each time.

Also a $1/2 coupon in the 11/11 SS.

The CVS coupon is only good thru Wednesday. Guess I'm going to CVS tomorrow. Found 1 Nut-rition coupon.

I have 20 CVS coupons. PM me with email address.
Edit - All gone.

Where??? 1) CVS Coupon for Planters (-$2.51)

I have 2 left that I will not be using if anybody needs them... pm your email.

Mr. C lovesssssssss nuts.

Only had one manufacturers coupon so I just got one can. Can't believe the regular price is $9.29. Who in their right mind would pay that for a can of nuts???

billrubin said:   Only had one manufacturers coupon so I just got one can. Can't believe the regular price is $9.29. Who in their right mind would pay that for a can of nuts???
You are right no one buys at regular price, even at $4.50 the shelf is always full.

I bought 8 of these nuts in one trans & used 8 of these Q, NO beep, all went thru fine. I did this so I could use $4/20.

I guess this coupon is no longer available as I don't see it at the link OP provided.

MrVietnam said:   I guess this coupon is no longer available as I don't see it at the link OP provided.

Mr V, they were only valid 11/27-11/28

zmaster said:   billrubin said:   Only had one manufacturers coupon so I just got one can. Can't believe the regular price is $9.29. Who in their right mind would pay that for a can of nuts???
You are right no one buys at regular price, even at $4.50 the shelf is always full.

I bought 8 of these nuts in one trans & used 8 of these Q, NO beep, all went thru fine. I did this so I could use $4/20.



I got 4 cans, 1 with my coupon/3 provided by a nice poster here on FW. No way I'd pay $4.50 (and certainly not $9) per can for these.

I also got the 3 free a/ecb .99 Hallmark cards on the same purchase to "roll" some ECB's I got at Thkgsvg.

By the way, the "newer" cans of the Deluxe Mixed Nuts now include pistachios in them!

To my drug forum pals:

I have 3 Redbox/at Walgreens codes to give away (they expire TOMORROW).

You must redeem at a Redbox by Walgreens stores.

PM me if you want a code, first 3 PM's get one.

MISTERCHEAP said:   To my drug forum pals:

I have 3 Redbox/at Walgreens codes to give away (they expire TODAY).

You must redeem at a Redbox by Walgreens stores.

PM me if you want a code, first 3 PM's get one.


ONE LEFT TO GIVE AWAY



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014