• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

progresso (78.89kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Ah, I see they have started coordinating their coupons with other e-coupon services. Or maybe they always have? I have the deal directly on my Kroger card through the Kroger web site, and Savings Star picked up on this. Disallowed the coupon.

Wonder if they are yet able to pick up on paper coupons double dipping with their Cash Back service?

dwit said:   Ah, I see they have started coordinating their coupons with other e-coupon services. Or maybe they always have? I have the deal directly on my Kroger card through the Kroger web site, and Savings Star picked up on this. Disallowed the coupon.

Wonder if they are yet able to pick up on paper coupons double dipping with their Cash Back service?

Not yet. This week you can buy Progresso soup at Rite Aid, use an ip or insert coupon and still get the Saving Star credit as well as the Rite Aid +Up reward.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014