• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a GREAT DEAL given these normally sell for $2.50-3.50 per pack.

Buy 11 packs of JELLO REFRIGERATED JELLO, PUDDING, INDULGENCES (mousse type dessert) with price plus card.

Pre discount price is $25.30

Club Card price for 11 is $21.89

Pay $21.89, get back a $3 oyno for Jello purchase AND a $10 Gift Certificate voucher towards any gift card INCLUDING Shop Rite.

Then flip your $10 gift voucher for a $10 ShopRite card (you have to put $11 on the card to use the coupon, so another $1oop)

Net cost with $3oyno/$10 gc is $8.89 for 11 packs!!! or 80.8c each!

Member Summary

Wish I had room in my fridge for so much jello, the indulgences are yummy.

wiredspider said:   Wish I had room in my fridge for so much jello, the indulgences are yummy.

if you take them out of the boxes, you can store lots much more easily. there's only 4 per box, so 44 things of pudding to find room for. Not sure if you can freeze these...

by the way, I looked for the longest expirations, found some that were dated til March, so no hurry to eat them all!

Mmmm, I love these! Thanks!

one additional tidbit:

Limit 4 per variety, but there are MANY to choose from, so easy to get 11 (4, 4, 3 of 3 flavors)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014