Rite Aid 12/9 - 12/15

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Some highlights:

$10 +UP for $50 Home Improvement card (limit 2)
Nice

FREE Kellogg's cereal (limit 2 offers)
2/$5
- $1/2 from 11/11 RP OR
- 2 $1.50 Kellogg's Family Rewards manufacturer coupons (each coupon costs 100 Family Rewards points)
- $2 +UP
= FREE

FREE Pop Tarts or Rice Krispie Treats (limit 2 offers - same deal as the cereal deal above)
2/$5
- 2 $1.50 Kellogg's Family Rewards manufacturer coupons (each coupon costs 100 Family Rewards points)
(You can play their Facebook game daily here and earn free points to earn coupons for Pop Tarts or anything else you want to save up for. There is also a Fat Wallet thread here in which there are numerous free bonus point codes available.

I want to remind you guys that the high-value coupons I referred to above are only available through Monday, 12/3/12, so print yours today!

I also want to share a trick that will enable you to print many copies of the coupons all with unique serial numbers and only have to redeem and use points for ONE coupon. It is really quire simple. For this trick to work, you need to print them using INTERNET EXPLORER. After redeeming for your coupon (100 points) go to the tab up on the right hand corner that says "order status". Click on that and it will give you your order where you can click to print. It didn't take me to a different screen while printing. On the screen where you click to print the q, it stays there and you can click print again and again. If it gets stuck after a couple of prints, go back to your "order status" and click on the award print again. ** You must do it in IE!!! ** They are RedPlum q's so it is wise to print out a q first to make sure your computer is set up correctly. Just go to the RedPlum website and print any of them.

For example, I redeemed for the Rice Krispie treats coupon only once but I was able to print SIX unique coupons before it wouldn't let me print anymore by following the procedure I detailed above.)
- $2 +UP
= FREE

Calgon should be a moneymaker. Its BOGO 50% off and a $4 UP when you buy two items (Limit 2). The last time I bought anything Calgon, I think the cheapest item was $2.99 so it would be $2.99 + $1.49 = $4.48. Then use two $1 coupons, get back your $4 UP and you've made a $1.52 profit.

$1/1 printable full size Calgon bath and body product coupon

All Calgon and Healing Garden Bath and Body Products BOGO 50% off
Buy 2, Get $4 +Up (limit 2 rewards)
Use $1/1 Calgon Bath and Body Product printable (Full size item)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Calgon Bath Beads or Body Soap $2.99 ea (one will be $1.49)
Use (2) $1/1 Calgon Bath and Body Product printable (Full size item)
Pay: $2.48, Get Back $4 +Up
= Free + $1 money maker

N.Y.C Cosmetics BOGO 50%
Get $1 + Up wyb 2 (limit 2 rewards)
items as low as $0.99!

Command Products
BOG50% Spend $10 get $3UP limit 2
$3 off 2 or more Command product printable (pdf) [edgesuite.net] **this coupon does say "buy 2 or more, get $3 off" on it and limit one per day so you may want to split up your transactions

Dove Men+Care Body Wash, Bar or Shower Tool - $3.50
Use $2/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash, Bar or Shower Tool printable
AND Use Dove Body Wash (RA Video Values, Nov)
Pay: as low as $2, Get Back $2 +Up wyb 2 (limit 2 rewards)
= Free

Robitussin or Dimetapp Liquid (4 oz.), Caplets or Liquidgels (20 ct.) (excl. 4 oz Twin Packs), $5.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$2/1 Dimetapp Product printable
$1/1 Robitussin Cold+Flu printable
$1/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 12/22/12 (SS 10/28/12 R)
$1/1 Dimetapp Children's Product, exp. 12/30/12 (RP 11/11/12)
$2/1 Robitussin or Dimetapp Cough/Cold Care, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
As low as FREE after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!

Visine Eye Drops 15 ml+: Save $2 with in-ad coupon
Buy 1 Visine Eye Drops 0.5 oz. $5.29
Use the $2/1 in-ad coupon
Plus, use the $1/1 Visine coupon found here
Pay $2.29
Get a $2 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $0.29! (if you’re at the Gold Level it should be a moneymaker)
-There is also a $2/1 Visine-A and a $3/1 Visine with Hydroblend coupon found here

The Visine in ad coupon is ringing up at $1 instead of $2. Check your receipt before leaving the store. The cashier was able to give me $1 Cash Back.

Bic RazorsBOG50% buy 2 get $3UP limit 2
$2 off any Bic disposible SS 12/9

Bic Silky Touch (ladies) - usually on the bottom row or shelf beneath the pegs - $3.99
$3.99 + $1.99 = 5.98
- 2 x $2 MQ
= $1.98 get $3 UPs
$1.02 MM

Can't remember if there is a men's equivalent but I think there is...

Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal $1.99
$1/1 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal, exp. 1/7/13 (SS 11/11/12 R)
$1/1 Hormel COMPLEATS Microwave Meal[coupons.com]
$1/1 Hormel Compleats, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
FREE

There is also a L2C Q making it a $1 MM!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
if you're asking if you can use +Up earned on one card w/ a different card, yes assuming you've opted out and are receiv... (more)

my4mainecoons (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 1:35p) |

Rite Aid has released several exclusive store coupons on Facebook that should make for some great deals. These are all ... (more)

MrVietnam (Dec. 14, 2012 @ 6:59p) |

yeah not loaded...i chose manual print option on both. Thanks.

gocint (Dec. 15, 2012 @ 9:23a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Mr.V for the Kelloggs coupon.

Just a FYI: I called Kellogg's customer service to get back the 100 points for a Pop Tarts coupon that wouldn't print although it took my points (said I had reached my limit) and she said they only allow you to print the same coupon up to 10 times each quarter. And what she said is right. I counted all of the like coupons that I had printed and I have exactly 10 Pop Tart coupons printed (although sometimes I was able to print twice) so I got two for 100 points. So even if you are able to get extra prints without paying points, they limit you to 10 prints per quarter.

With that said though, there is at least one guy over at SD said they he was able to print 36 Pop Tart coupons, so go figure:

For what it's worth - I just counted my Pop Tart Coupons and I got a total of 36 prints out of two purchases for 100 points each. They just kept printing - sometimes without my even prompting them to print. I would 'select to print' and then click 'print selected' and two or three would print at a time, all with unique codes in the upper right corner. Have no idea what's going on with the redplum program.

And I also got multiple cereal and bar coupons but they weren't as crazy as the pop tart coupons,

$2 off any Bic disposible SS 12/9

Bic Silky Touch (ladies) - usually on the bottom row or shelf beneath the pegs - $3.99
$3.99 + $1.99 = 5.98
- 2 x $2 MQ
= $1.98 get $3 UPs
$1.02 MM

Can't remember if there is a men's equivalent but I think there is...

MrVietnam said:   Some highlights:

Nice

Will it take +UPs as a partial payment?

Yoksel said:   MrVietnam said:   Some highlights:

Nice

Will it take +UPs as a partial payment?

No, you used to be able to do that if the cashier let you, but nowadays the +UPs are coded so as not to apply to gift cards.

I noticed on the Kellogg's Family Rewards website that they still let you purchase coupons, but now the price has went from 100 Kellogg's points to 1,000 Kellogg's points, so I hope everyone already got their coupons printed out before the 10x point increase for redemption.

MrVietnam said:   I noticed on the Kellogg's Family Rewards website that they still let you purchase coupons, but now the price has went from 100 Kellogg's points to 1,000 Kellogg's points, so I hope everyone already got their coupons printed out before the 10x point increase for redemption.
I printed some yesterday. Thanks for the headsup.

Command Products
BOG50% Spend $10 get $3UP limit 2
$3 off 2 or more Command product printable (pdf) [edgesuite.net] **this coupon does say "buy 2 or more, get $3 off" on it and limit one per day so you may want to split up your transactions

Popcorn Expressions large tins of popcorn
2/$10 get $2UP limit 4
$1 off 2 Popcorn Expressions 24oz popcorn tins SS 12/9

$2 off any Bic dispossible SS 12/9
---not sure what the price on the cheapest ones is

Fixodent
$4.19 (not sure if gold would be better)
get $1UP
---I've been getting $1.50 off any Fixodent coupons from the CAT machine. If you need it, may be a good time to buy.

Sensodyne Toothpaste
BOG50% buy 2 get $2UP limit 2
*there are 2 video values from November
$1.50 off Sensodyne toothpaste RA VV Nov
$1.50 off ProNamel toothpaste RA VV Nov
and some printables here [sensodyne.com]
and I saw reports of that six sided GlaxoSmithKline coupon booklet being found at CVS recently

Lysol Wipes 35ct and Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
2/$4 buy 2 get $1UP
-$2/2 any Lysol product mq from the Walgreens cold and flu booklet
so $2oop for 2 get $1 UP = $1/2
and in the Smart Source 12/9 there is a Try Me Free MIR for the Dual Action Wipes 35ct
MM if dual action included in sale

Royal Gelatin
3/.99
buy 6 get $1UP limit 3
so buy 6 for $1.98 get $1
$.98/6

Ricola drops 19 ct get $1 +up (limit 4?) Monthly deal
Ricola drops 19-24ct 2/$3 get $1 +Up wyb 2
If DD then 2/$3 - .75*2 = $1.50 ( coupon expire 12/11/12)
Get back $3 +Up Reward.( $1 weekly and 2 $1 monthly ).

Ricola Dual Action // $0.75 off 1 // RP 11/11

And I think the Home Improvement card deal is good cause I need to buy stuff for the house.

What's the limit on the UP reward with the Home Improvement GC? The wording says "Limit 2 UP offers per household; Limit 1 UP Reward per card purchased". If I want 2 $50 GCs, do I need to do them in separate transactions to get 2 $10 UPs?

sportsfan64 said:   What's the limit on the UP reward with the Home Improvement GC? The wording says "Limit 2 UP offers per household; Limit 1 UP Reward per card purchased". If I want 2 $50 GCs, do I need to do them in separate transactions to get 2 $10 UPs?

You can only get 1 +UP reward per home improvement card you purchase. That means if you buy a single $500 card, even though you would meet the criteria for spending $100, you would still only get 1 +UP since each home improvement gift card can only trigger a single +UP. In order to get both +UPs you need to purchase atleast 2 home improvement gift cards (can be in same transaction) AND spend atleast $100..

The limit per wellness card is 2 +UP offers.

Robitussin or Dimetapp Liquid (4 oz.), Caplets or Liquidgels (20 ct.) (excl. 4 oz Twin Packs), $5.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$2/1 Dimetapp Product printable
$1/1 Robitussin Cold+Flu printable
$1/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 12/22/12 (SS 10/28/12 R)
$1/1 Dimetapp Children's Product, exp. 12/30/12 (RP 11/11/12)
$2/1 Robitussin or Dimetapp Cough/Cold Care, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
As low as FREE after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!

N.Y.C Cosmetics BOGO 50%
items as low as $0.99!

MrVietnam said:   N.Y.C Cosmetics BOGO 50%
items as low as $0.99!

there's some really cheap NYC cosmetics, maybe $0.99 (?)-- bottom shelf nail polish-- I wonder if they'll be included.
Remember when +Up were unlimited and we were buying all those old NYC cosmetics and getting receipts w/ 19 +Up on them? those were the days...

Royal Gelatin (0.32 to 1.4 oz.), 3/$0.99
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 6 (Limit 3)
$0.16 ea. after +UP Reward!

Discovered a double dip tonight on Scotch products:
Weekly offer:
BOGO 1/2 off for week of 12/9.
Spend $10 get $3 ups.

Mothly offer:
Spend $15 get $5 ups.

Didn't mention any limits.

Ricola drops 19 ct get $1 +up (limit 4?) Monthly deal
Ricola drops 19-24ct 2/$3 get $1 +Up wyb 2
If DD then 2/$3 - .75*2 = $1.50 ( coupon expire 12/11/12)
Get back $3 +Up Reward.( $1 weekly and 2 $1 monthly ).

Ricola Dual Action // $0.75 off 1 // RP 11/11

And I think the Home Improvement card deal is good cause I need to buy stuff for the house.

Bought 2 Ricola Dual Action and can confirm that I received 3 $1 +UPs.

Just some info as you are buying your Home Improvement gift cards this week, the register WILL allow UPs to be used for GC up to the total of MQ (both 49 and 5).

MrVietnam said:   Just some info as you are buying your Home Improvement gift cards this week, the register WILL allow UPs to be used for GC up to the total of MQ (both 49 and 5).

So I can buy one $50 GC, get the $10 UP and use that to get another $50GC and receive another $10UP?

sportsfan64 said:   MrVietnam said:   Just some info as you are buying your Home Improvement gift cards this week, the register WILL allow UPs to be used for GC up to the total of MQ (both 49 and 5).

So I can buy one $50 GC, get the $10 UP and use that to get another $50GC and receive another $10UP?

If the cashier allows it and if you have at least $10 in manufacturer coupons in your order for the $10 +UP to attach to.

sportsfan64 said:   MrVietnam said:   Just some info as you are buying your Home Improvement gift cards this week, the register WILL allow UPs to be used for GC up to the total of MQ (both 49 and 5).

buy one HI gc, get $10 +Up
buy 2nd HI gc and other stuff, have $10 worth of coupons to cover the other stuff and you'll be able to use the 1st $10 +Up on the 2nd HI gc and receive another $10 +Up. Remember that L2C +Up won't work until 6AM the next day so you won't be able to do transaction #2 until tomorrow.

ex:
1) HI gc $50 get $10 +Up
2) buy 2nd HI gc $50 and AccuChek Nano diabetes meter. Use the $10/1 manufacturer's coupon, $10 +Up from #1 and $40. Get back $10 +Up and $10 towards the Diabetes +Up.

Keep in mind that this is not legit since +Up say that they can't be used on gc so YMMV and requires finesse.

If you are buying the Pop Tarts, Kelloggy’s Family Rewards has a 500 point bonus for either the Gingerbread or Sugar Cookie flavor...but I am sure if Rite Aid carries those flavors.

Visine Eye Drops 15 ml+: Save $2 with in-ad coupon
Buy 1 Visine Eye Drops 0.5 oz. $5.29
Use the $2/1 in-ad coupon
Plus, use the $1/1 Visine coupon found here
Pay $2.29
Get a $2 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost $0.29! (if you’re at the Gold Level it should be a moneymaker)
-There is also a $2/1 Visine-A and a $3/1 Visine with Hydroblend coupon found here

The Visine in ad coupon is ringing up at $1 instead of $2. Check your receipt before leaving the store. The cashier was able to give me $1 Cash Back.

MrVietnam said:   Calgon should be a moneymaker. Its BOGO 50% off and a $4 UP when you buy two items (Limit 2). The last time I bought anything Calgon, I think the cheapest item was $2.99 so it would be $2.99 + $1.49 = $4.48. Then use two $1 coupons, get back your $4 UP and you've made a $1.52 profit.

$1/1 printable full size Calgon bath and body product coupon

All Calgon and Healing Garden Bath and Body Products BOGO 50% off
Buy 2, Get $4 +Up (limit 2 rewards)
Use $1/1 Calgon Bath and Body Product printable (Full size item)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Calgon Bath Beads or Body Soap $2.99 ea (one will be $1.49)
Use (2) $1/1 Calgon Bath and Body Product printable (Full size item)
Pay: $2.48, Get Back $4 +Up
= Free + $1 money maker
Do all stores carry Calgon? I could not find it and the manager had no idea what it was. Couldn't find it in the ad either, but I might have missed it.

I got the pencils, Ricola and cereal. I should have printed more than 2 cereal coupons .

In the Kelloggs deal, any one tried Raisan Bran ( Cinnamon and Almonds) Flavor and did it print the $2 up?
My store didn't have the tag on this flavor and I was not sure.

billrubin said:   Do all stores carry Calgon? I could not find it and the manager had no idea what it was. Couldn't find it in the ad either, but I might have missed it.

I got the pencils, Ricola and cereal. I should have printed more than 2 cereal coupons .

Even my small store carries Calgon. Smelly powdered bubble bath but they have it. Bottom shelf near the body wash.

Cinnamon Almond Raisin Bran has never been included in deals before so I doubt its included.

When I handed my stack of coupons to the cashier, she read the fine print on the Ricola coupon and pointed out to me it says limit one per purchase (I was trying to use two of those coupons). She said she would accept them this one time as if she was doing me some kind of a favor. I preceded to tell her that all coupons say that. I told her what it means it that I can't use more than one of the manufacturer coupons on any one item. The cashier was silent and proceeded to finish up the transaction.

With the Ricola weekly/monthly +UPs double dip, even without coupons, Ricola will be free! Limit 4

The BOGO (up to $5.99) Waggin' Train Dog Treats q from today's SS (12/9/12) auto-deducted $5.99, the max value of the q.

Waggin' Train Big Blast Pork Skin Twists with Chicken Liver center (7pack) $4.29 reg. price/$3.43 gold
Chicken Kabobs (7 pack) $4.79 reg price/$3.83 gold
Yam Good (yams wrapped with chicken) $4.29 reg. price/$3.43 gold
Western Grill variety 12oz $8.99 regular price/$7.19 gold

There are also a few more priced between $4.29-$8.99 regularly. The free one from the coupon has to be 6oz or less but all of the items under $5.99 I saw were under 6oz.

f you’ve been wanting to try out Downy Wrinkle Releaser, now is your chance to do so on the cheap! Check out this scenario…

Downy Wrinkle Releaser 3 oz. $1.49 (located in the travel section; regularly $2.49)
Pay $1.49
Get a $1+Up Reward (limit 4 offers; valid thru 12/29/12)
Final Cost $0.49!

MrVietnam said:   With the Ricola weekly/monthly +UPs double dip, even without coupons, Ricola will be free! Limit 4My receipt claimed I had hit the limit for Ricola but I only bought 2. They've been having real problems with that stuff in the bottom section of the receipt.

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   With the Ricola weekly/monthly +UPs double dip, even without coupons, Ricola will be free! Limit 4My receipt claimed I had hit the limit for Ricola but I only bought 2. They've been having real problems with that stuff in the bottom section of the receipt.

Yes, I agree. The best way to do it is to buy the entire amount allowed at one time since their tracking is screwed up now.

If an item rings up with gold disc for less than the ups offer, does THAT mean no ups prints? Airwick candle apple cinn scent is $3.69 with a $3 ups limit two until 12/29. No ups printed. Rang up at $2.95.

nicknametaken said:   If an item rings up with gold disc for less than the ups offer, does THAT mean no ups prints? Airwick candle apple cinn scent is $3.69 with a $3 ups limit two until 12/29. No ups printed. Rang up at $2.95.Shouldn't be a problem. The pencils are $3.99 with discount and print a $4 +Up.

Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal $1.99
$1/1 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meal, exp. 1/7/13 (SS 11/11/12 R)
$1/1 Hormel COMPLEATS Microwave Meal [coupons.com]
$1/1 Hormel Compleats, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
FREE

There is also a L2C Q making it a $1 MM!

Load 2 card coupon:
SAVE $1.00 on the purchase of any one (1) HORMEL® COMPLEATS® microwave meal
Expires 1/21/13

Just a HU. These don't taste very good but they are edible and you can make a buck off the deal.

Almay $2 SCR cleared just fine for me on the discounted items.

Does anyone know of anywhere I can take my NEW prescriptions to get a bonus? I know Walgreens offers $25 for TRANSFERRED prescriptions, but where can I take a new Rx for a bonus?

Saw several Clairol hair color shelf tagged 75% off. There was a $2/1 any Clairol Hair Color in most recent P&G insert.
$9.29/box for me. $2.32 - $2/1 = $0.32 oop and will count towards the spend $50 get $15 P&G MIR.
I have $30 towards the MIR so will be getting 8 boxes of hair color.

Can't find the RA Clearance thread I'd started earlier this year. Have the mods hunting for it and will cross post when it surfaces.

ETA: Bo found it for me but its archived

thanks to all who contributed to this thread...

I have been away from riteaaid lately due to their 2 week expiration on the UPs and also not being able to use until the next day.

Well it changed today. I had two cards and was short by $9.90 on my diabaties buy $50 get $10 UP.

I ended up buying the following

Card 1

Accu Check Nano
Bic - 2 of them
Home Improvement - 1 $50
Pencils - 4 sets

Used $10 coupon and $5 RA coupon on the Nano
two $2 bic coupons

Got $39 UPs ($10 Home Improvement, $10 Diabetes, $16 pencils, $3 bic)

Card 2

Home Improvement Cards - 2 $50

Got $20 UPs.

Now I have $59 in UPs that I have to spend in two weeks.

By the way, are the UPs still transferrable ?

Skipping 3 Messages...
my4mainecoons said:    Obviously can't "share" if they're loaded to the card.

yeah not loaded...i chose manual print option on both. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.