Pinnacle vodka Free or really cheap AC/AR

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found a neck tag for a $21 rebate off of 3 bottles of Pinnacle. I noticed some other bottles had $2 coupons for Jim Beam booze, and Pinnacle is included. It's currently on sale at safeway and Lucky for $10 (and most other places actually). Both stores give 10% off if you buy enough, 4 bottles at Lucky and 6 bottles at safeway, making $9/bottle, $7 AC.

The coupon is only valid in CA, but they may have other versions in other states.

The rebate looks like it's valid in most states. The only place I've seen the rebates is on bottles at Rite Aide.

Pinnacle is vodka made in France, both regular, and different flavors. most stores only have plain and a 2-3 flavors. Bevmo has what seems like all the flavors.

Member Summary

great deal HOPE i find a rebate form

VERY NICE THANK YOU

stuff is good,

try their Chocolate Marshmallow vodka.

do you think i can just print this rebate form or do i need an original? thank you

The rebate form does say it needs to be original, so they might deny it if you use the scan I included.

I came across a $4.00 instant redeemable in store manufacturer's coupon valid thru Feb 3, 2013 for 750ml or larger Pinnacle Vodka. Check your local adult beverage shop for coupons on the bottle.

the rebate ended 1/15 (postmarked by 1/30).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014