Rite Aid 12/16 - 12/22

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid 12/16-12/22 Ad Scan


Freebies/MMs this week


Centrum, ProNutrients Supplement, Centrum Flavor Burst - $9.99

Use $1.75/1 Centrum Flavor Burst Chews printable
or use $5/1 Centrum Pronutrients Supplement, exp. 12/31/12 (RP 10/14/12)
or use $5/1 Centrum Specialist Multivitamin, exp. 1/5/13 (RP 12/02/12)
AND Use $3/1 Centrum Product, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
Pay: as low as $4.99, Get Back $3 +Up (limit 4 rewards)


{Deal Idea}
Buy (1) Centrum Specialist Vitamin $9.99
Buy (1) Centrum Pronutrients $9.99
Use $5/1 Centrum Pronutrients Supplement, exp. 12/31/12 (RP 10/14/12)
Use $5/1 Centrum Specialist Multivitamin, exp. 1/5/13 (RP 12/02/12)
Use $3/1 Centrum Product, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
Pay: $6.98, Get Back (2) $3 +Up
and Submit $2 SCR for Specialist
= Free + small MM

Don't forget that if you have signed up for the diabetes wellness you get to double dip on the +UPs. Since it's buy $50 get $10 +UPs you'd have to already be close from something else since I *think* it resets Dec 31st.

On a side note...if you only need $3 or less to hit the Diabetes $50/$10UP check the single packs of Wrigleys 5 gum...alot of close dated with the .50 freshness RAqs and $1UP WYB3($3 towards diabetes total, $1.50oop +$1UP)



Post Shredded Wheat Cereal - $2.50

Use (2) $1/1 Post Shredded Wheat Cereal printable
AND Use $1/2 Post Shredded Wheat Cereals from Rite Aid Flu Book
Pay: $2, Get Back $2 +Up (limit 2 rewards)
= FREE


Veet products $5 UP WYB 2 limit 4 UP. (thanks junkdeal)
Lowest I have seen is $4.49 strips.

$2 coupon available.
registration.rb.com/veet.us/offers/

could be a MM if you have 20% or free with no discount.


Gatorade is 4 for $5. Use 4 of the $1 coupons from flu book and get a $2 up. $1 mm.


$2.99 cosmetic gift sets DO produce $5UP and are BOGO 50% off...bought 4 today and it worked as planned





Plus, there are a few additional good deals worth mentioning, including:

Select Gum (14 to 15 ct.), 3/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 3 (Limit 4)
--Wrigley's 5
--Trident Xtra Care or Layers
--Orbit Mist
--Stride Spark, Shaun White or ID
B1G1 Stride Single Pack printable
$0.25/1 Stride Gum (RA Video Values, Dec)
$0.25/1 Stride iD Gum (RA Video Values, Dec)
--Altoids (0.37 to 1.76 oz.)
As low as $0.25 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!


Select Snack Products, 2/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 2
--Chex Mix (5.5 to 8.75 oz.)
$0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack printable
$0.50/2 Bugles Corn Snacks, Chex Mix, Pillsbury Baguette Chips or Gardetto's Snack Mix, exp. 12/29/12 (SS 11/04/12)
--Gardettos (5.5 oz.)
--Bugles, (6 to 7.5 oz.)
--Pringles (5.71 to 6.71 oz.)
--Rite Aid Pantry Trail Mix (6 oz.)
As low as $0.50 ea. after coupons and +UP Reward!


TRESemme Hair Care (5.7 to 32 oz.) or Dove Hair Care (7 to 12 oz.), 2/$7
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 3)
$0.75/1 TresEmme Product, exp. 1/31/13 (Making Life Better Unilever Booklet)
$1.50/2 Dove Conditioner printable
$2/2 Dove Hair Care Item (RA Video Values, Dec)
As low as $0.75 ea. after stacked coupons and +UP Reward!


Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent (50 oz.), $1.99
$1/1 Purex Linen & Lilies Detergent printable
$0.99 ea. after coupon!

There is a $1 Purex laundry detergent L2C, but won't load for me...
Everytime I clip it, it seems to go, but when you go back in, it hasn't

UPDATE: Purex $1 off linen and lilies 50 oz L2C is ready to be loaded. This time is actually loads.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
OK. That solves that caper. I did, by the way, get the 120 count FlavorBurst (not 60 count). I hope my SCR clears soon s... (more)

MrVietnam (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 8:30a) |

Yes, I am going to contact CS. The ad was not clear about the size you had to buy, and the store I went to did not bothe... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 9:52a) |

I received the 2x $5 SCR for the pronutrients. I bought on Sunday and it was cleared this morning. It took about a week.... (more)

passion124 (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 2:07p) |


OK deal on the Gillette Fusion Proglide gold:

Buy 2 Power cartidges gold $15.19 = $30.38
Buy 2 Gillette Fusion Proglide manual razor gold $8.79 = $17.58
-2 $10 razor wyb cartridge 12/2 RP
-$10 up wyb $30 for the cartridge
-2 $4 up for the razors
=$9.96 for 2 razors and 2 4ct. cartridges

Plus the $47.96 cost of the razor stuff helps people like me who need to spend $100 on the Holiday Gift promo to get an up.

Starting 12/16 at Rite Aid you can get Purex Laundry Detergent for only $0.99! Purex will be on sale for only $1.99 and there is a $1/1 Purex Lilies and Linens 50oz Detergent.

Buy Purex Laundry Detergent $1.99
Use $1/1 Purex Lilies and Linens 50oz Detergent
= $0.99

Purex $1 off linen and lilies 50 oz L2C is ready to be loaded. This time is actually loads.

Great posts, Mr. V. Can you remind me of how the "less $2RAQ (diab bk)" work?

ZenNUTS said:   Great posts, Mr. V. Can you remind me of how the "less $2RAQ (diab bk)" work?

That means you can get that coupon from a Rite Aid coupon book they give you when you sign up for the Wellness+ diabetes program. There is no charge to sign up. Just go over to the Pharmacy and they can sign you up there. You can also sign-up online here but if you sign up online you won't get the coupon book. Another benefit of the program is if you buy $50 worth of diabetes products, you will get a $10 +UP back. The list of items that qualify is listed on page 4 of the December 2012 Single Check Rebate book.

Heads-up! Starting this Sunday, December 16th, Post Cereals 11-24 oz. will be on sale 2 for $5! Even better, you’ll get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers). Combine this offer with the $1/1 Post Shredded Wheat Cereal coupon found here (be sure to print it now before it runs out of prints!) and the $1/2 coupon from the Rite Aid Flu Shot Coupon Booklet and you’ll have yourself some FREE cereal! If you don’t have the coupon from the Flu Shot Coupon Booklet, you’ll pay just $0.50 per box. Sweet!

Post Shredded Wheat Cereal 2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found here
Use the $1/2 coupon from the Rite Aid Flu Shot Coupon Booklet
Pay $2
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!

There is also a coupon in RP: Save $1.00 on ANY two Post Cereals -- RP 11/04 expires 12/16.

Pretty good deal on the Stride with the b1g1

Buy 6 use 3 b1g1 coupons

Spend $3

Get $2

$1 for 6 gums. Great for my sisters stocking


B1G1 coupons can be found on Stride One gum displays. They've been around for several months now so you may or may not be able to find any coupons left.

Thanks for the Shredded Wheat deal. I provide my dad w/ all his cereal and shredded wheat is his favorite. He's getting Corn Flakes & Shredded Wheat for Christmas

Veet products $5 UP WYB 2 limit 4 UP.
Lowest I have seen is $4.49 strips.

$2 coupon available.
registration.rb.com/veet.us/offers/

could be a MM if you have 20% or free with no discount.

Gatorade is 4 for $5. Use 4 of the $1 coupons from flu book and get a $2 up. $1 mm.

$2.99 cosmetic gift sets DO produce $5UP and are BOGO 50% off...bought 4 today and it worked as planned

Some styles of Pretty Woman fake nails are 75% off. Reg price $5.99, sale price $1.49. Buy 3 for $4.47 and submit for the $6 wyb 3 SCR. If not marked at your store do a price check. At one of my stores they scanned as discontinued and/or full price but not marked down. Another store some were still full price.

MrVietnam said:   $2.99 cosmetic gift sets DO produce $5UP and are BOGO 50% off...bought 4 today and it worked as planned
Thanks, any UPC and what is the limit?

Just the heads up
I bought 2 centrum and the limit 4 reached message received. so be careful if you planning on spliting the deal in 2 trips like I originally planned for.

junkdeal said:   MrVietnam said:   $2.99 cosmetic gift sets DO produce $5UP and are BOGO 50% off...bought 4 today and it worked as planned
Thanks, any UPC and what is the limit?


I just picked up 2 of the 13pc pretty eye palette UPC 882745604022 and it worked perfectly. Limit is 2 (meaning you can buy 4 per Wellness card and get 2 $6 +UPs back).

my4mainecoons said:   Some styles of Pretty Woman fake nails are 75% off. Reg price $5.99, sale price $1.49. Buy 3 for $4.47 and submit for the $6 wyb 3 SCR. If not marked at your store do a price check. At one of my stores they scanned as discontinued and/or full price but not marked down. Another store some were still full price.

If anyone knows the varieties that are scanning at 75% off, can you please post the UPCs?

MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   Some styles of Pretty Woman fake nails are 75% off. Reg price $5.99, sale price $1.49. Buy 3 for $4.47 and submit for the $6 wyb 3 SCR. If not marked at your store do a price check. At one of my stores they scanned as discontinued and/or full price but not marked down. Another store some were still full price.

If anyone knows the varieties that are scanning at 75% off, can you please post the UPCs?


here are the ones I bought:
Item # CMM051; 8 00307 76951 4; gold mirror
Item # CPD680; 8 00307 77680 2; multicolor peace signs on black background
Item # C3D1001; 8 00307 31101 3; 3D- pearl flower on yellow background
Item # CPD705; 8 00307 11705 6; black on blue background
Item # CPD675; 8 00307 77675 8; pink, navy, white dots on french tip background

my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   Some styles of Pretty Woman fake nails are 75% off. Reg price $5.99, sale price $1.49. Buy 3 for $4.47 and submit for the $6 wyb 3 SCR. If not marked at your store do a price check. At one of my stores they scanned as discontinued and/or full price but not marked down. Another store some were still full price.

If anyone knows the varieties that are scanning at 75% off, can you please post the UPCs?


here are the ones I bought:
Item # CMM051; 8 00307 76951 4; gold mirror
Item # CPD680; 8 00307 77680 2; multicolor peace signs on black background
Item # C3D1001; 8 00307 31101 3; 3D- pearl flower on yellow background
Item # CPD705; 8 00307 11705 6; black on blue background
Item # CPD675; 8 00307 77675 8; pink, navy, white dots on french tip background


Thanks my4mainecoons. Not only a $1 and change MM after tax, but also a good way to cash out some +UPs. The rebate is limit 1, right?

Details of Rebate: 31 - Pretty Woman
December 2012
Valid from 12/05/12 to 01/01/13
Submit By: 01/31/2013
$6.00 REBATE
Pretty Woman
Purchase Three (3) of Any Variety:•Magnetix Nail Polish
LIMIT TWO (2) $6.00 REBATES

Details of Rebate: 32 - Pretty Woman
December 2012
Valid from 12/05/12 to 01/01/13
Submit By: 01/31/2013
$6.00 REBATE
Pretty Woman
Purchase Three (3) of Any Variety:
•Pretty Woman Nail Items
Excludes Magnetix Nail items
LIMIT TWO (2) $6.00 REBATES

MrVietnam said:   

Thanks my4mainecoons. Not only a $1 and change MM after tax, but also a good way to cash out some +UPs. The rebate is limit 1, right?


The rebate limit is 2. There is also a $5 +UP when you buy $12 in artificial nails or eyelashes..

So if you can find 6.
Pay $8.94, get back $12 in SCR, and $8.94 tracking towards the $5 +UP wyb $12.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   MrVietnam said:   $2.99 cosmetic gift sets DO produce $5UP and are BOGO 50% off...bought 4 today and it worked as planned
Thanks, any UPC and what is the limit?


I just picked up 2 of the 13pc pretty eye palette UPC 882745604022 and it worked perfectly. Limit is 2 (meaning you can buy 4 per Wellness card and get 2 $6 +UPs back).


Thanks Mr.V, so if you buy 4 you pay $9 for 4 and get $12 up back?

MrVietnam said:   
Real Shaving Shave Cream, Gel or Soothing Balm BOGO Free - $3.99

** This deal may not be working. Report from the field: Just tried this. Bought 2 of the Real Shave, rang up $4.99 BOGO and generated one $2 UP. No deal in my neck of the woods. **

Right.. the regular price appears to be $4.99. There was a $3.99 price sticker underneath the BOGO sticker, perhaps it was last week's sale, or the monthly deal with the +Up.

I got 6 of the $3.19 Conair brushes. It generated the $5 +Up for buying $10 worth. I'm $5 towards another one, and the ad says that the limit is 3. The cashier manually entered the $3 coupons (did not even enter the numbers when they beeped). Maybe I will go back and buy one of the better brushes to get another $5 back.

The Centrum Specialist vitamins are an even better deal than posted here. There is a $2 coupon in the Diabetes book (good on any variety, as opposed to the flu book, which is only for one variety). Combine with the $5 coupon from 12/2 and it's $2.99 ($2.59 for Gold) and you get back $3 +Up and a $2 SCR, limit 2. Nothing beeped.

There is a $1 L2C coupon for the Purex but I could not get it loaded to my card last night. There were reports on LRWC that they "fixed" things so you can't use L2C and manufacturer's coupons so it probably didn't matter as I had printed two of them.

Only bad thing is that I started with like $30 of +Up's and really wanted to get rid of a bunch. But I only spent $6 of them and got $13 back .

I forgot about the artificial nails deal. I'm not going back out now, I will look later in the week.

junkdeal said:   [ Thanks Mr.V, so if you buy 4 you pay $9 for 4 and get $12 up back?

$10 +UPs back (2 $5 +UPs). The cosmetic deal and the artificial nail deal are two separate deals.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   [ Thanks Mr.V, so if you buy 4 you pay $9 for 4 and get $12 up back?

$10 +UPs back (2 $5 +UPs). The cosmetic deal and the artificial nail deal are two separate deals.

Thanks Mr.V.

my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   Some styles of Pretty Woman fake nails are 75% off. Reg price $5.99, sale price $1.49. Buy 3 for $4.47 and submit for the $6 wyb 3 SCR. If not marked at your store do a price check. At one of my stores they scanned as discontinued and/or full price but not marked down. Another store some were still full price.

If anyone knows the varieties that are scanning at 75% off, can you please post the UPCs?


here are the ones I bought:
Item # CMM051; 8 00307 76951 4; gold mirror
Item # CPD680; 8 00307 77680 2; multicolor peace signs on black background
Item # C3D1001; 8 00307 31101 3; 3D- pearl flower on yellow background
Item # CPD705; 8 00307 11705 6; black on blue background
Item # CPD675; 8 00307 77675 8; pink, navy, white dots on french tip background


Here are some more UPCs for clearance items:

Just got 8 for Exactly $12.92
Received the $5 +Up
Haven't submitted SCR yet

6 @ $1.49 (regular $5.99)
2 @ $1.99 (regular $7.99)

My store had a ton, here are the UPC's I bought
00307 76951 (Bright Gold)
00307 76906 (Blue & black tips)
00307 77680 (Peace signs)
00307 11705 (Purple Skulls)
00307 77675 (Polka dots)
00307 31001 (Light yellow with rhinestones)

Coming soon!

You'll see it soon (12/30). 50th Anniversary Rewards. $20 +UP wyb $100, then $10 +UP wyb 50 (limit 3) - Max deal would be $50 +UP wyb $250. Items are marked in ad with a '$' symbol..

FYI the $2.99 lip gloss and nail polish sets also gave the $5+UP wyb 2. So if you cannot find the 13 eye shadow set other $2.99 sets also give $5+up.

HTH

MrVietnam said:   
Here are some more UPCs for clearance items:


Looks like you got all the same ones I did except I didn't want purple skulls. Neighbor shopped my stockpile for daughter's Christmas stocking. Some of the PW nails are gone already

Easy way to roll, Small MM

Love's Baby Soft Cologne (regular price at my expensive store 5.50) included in BOGO50
Buy 2 = 8.25
Minus $2 Dana Fragrance IPQ x 2
= $4.25
Get $5 +UP
= .75 MM

MrVietnam said:   Easy way to roll, Small MM

Love's Baby Soft Cologne (regular price at my expensive store 5.50) included in BOGO50
Buy 2 = 8.25
Minus $2 Dana Fragrance IPQ x2
Get 5up
= .75 MM


thx Mr V, do you have the link to Dana Q handy?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Easy way to roll, Small MM

Love's Baby Soft Cologne (regular price at my expensive store 5.50) included in BOGO50
Buy 2 = 8.25
Minus $2 Dana Fragrance IPQ x2
Get 5up
= .75 MM


thx Mr V, do you have the link to Dana Q handy?


Certainly: http://www.danaclassics.com/index.php/points/holiday?display=cou...

It is not a unique coupon, so you can print as many as you want of them.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Easy way to roll, Small MM

Love's Baby Soft Cologne (regular price at my expensive store 5.50) included in BOGO50
Buy 2 = 8.25
Minus $2 Dana Fragrance IPQ x2
Get 5up
= .75 MM


thx Mr V, do you have the link to Dana Q handy?


Certainly: http://www.danaclassics.com/index.php/points/holiday?display=cou...

It is not a unique coupon, so you can print as many as you want of them.


what is the up limit on this offer Mr V? thank you!

MISTERCHEAP said:    what is the up limit on this offer Mr V? thank you!
The limit is 2 per Wellness card. Meaning you can buy 4 perfumes because every 2 you buy will generate that $5 +UP. Be on the lookout for $2.99 lip gloss, makeup, and fingernail polish sets. Those are also part of this BOGO 50% and get a $5 +UP wyb 2. SEE MY POST BELOW...THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE +UP DEALS (both are BOGO 50% but part of different deals).

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Easy way to roll, Small MM

Love's Baby Soft Cologne (regular price at my expensive store 5.50) included in BOGO50
Buy 2 = 8.25
Minus $2 Dana Fragrance IPQ x2
Get 5up
= .75 MM


thx Mr V, do you have the link to Dana Q handy?


Certainly: http://www.danaclassics.com/index.php/points/holiday?display=cou...

It is not a unique coupon, so you can print as many as you want of them.


As a HU, the coupon is a beeper, but my cashier pushed them through. There is also a Love Baby Soft All Over Body Spray in an aerosol can (2.5 ox) that runs for $5.50. UPC 0 79639 32911 0. It was kept on the bottom shelf of the locked fragrance area at my store. Interestingly, I think the $5 +UP you get back when you buy 2 of the Baby Softs are a different deal then when you buy 2 of the $2.99 lip gloss, 13 piece palette eye shadow, or fingernail polish. The $5 +UP for the $2.99 lip gloss says "from purchase of FRAGRANCE OR COSMETIC SETS" but the $5 +UP for the Baby Softs says "from purchase of FRAGRANCES 3.00 - 26.50." So you could get 4 of the $2.99 cosmetics AND 4 of the Baby Softs if you wanted to max out.

This is YMMV but when I was at Rite Aid yesterday I noticed the Hershey's Special Edition Dark Chocolate candy bars had Rite Aid 50 cents off freshness peelies on them. The candy bars are buy 2 get 1 free this week and cost 99 cents each. When you buy 3 they will ring up at $1.98 then you can redeem the 3 50-cent peelies and your OOP for three candy bars will only be 48 cents (or 16 cents each).

MrVietnam said:   This is YMMV but when I was at Rite Aid yesterday I noticed the Hershey's Special Edition Dark Chocolate candy bars had Rite Aid 50 cents off freshness peelies on them. The candy bars are buy 2 get 1 free this week and cost 99 cents each. When you buy 3 they will ring up at $1.98 then you can redeem the 3 50-cent peelies and your OOP for three candy bars will only be 48 cents (or 16 cents each).
Thanks. I noticed it too. but I didn't realize they are b2go free.

junkdeal said:   Just the heads up
I bought 2 centrum and the limit 4 reached message received. so be careful if you planning on spliting the deal in 2 trips like I originally planned for.


Just FYI, you can completely ignore that limit reached part on the receipt.. Some items will show up in the limit reached section before you have reached the limit. I purchased 2 Centrum Pro Nutrients on Sunday, and under the limit reached section it said "Centrum limit 4" even though I had only done 2 at that point.

Tonight I bought 2 more Centrum Specialist to max the SCR deal and I did get the addtion 2x $3 +UPs for Centrum. So I think if it says you have reached the limit, but you know for sure you haven't you can purchase additional ones and you should get the +Ups just fine.

passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   Just the heads up
I bought 2 centrum and the limit 4 reached message received. so be careful if you planning on spliting the deal in 2 trips like I originally planned for.

Just FYI, you can completely ignore that limit reached part on the receipt.. Some items will show up in the limit reached section before you have reached the limit. I purchased 2 Centrum Pro Nutrients on Sunday, and under the limit reached section it said "Centrum limit 4" even though I had only done 2 at that point.

Tonight I bought 2 more Centrum Specialist to max the SCR deal and I did get the addtion 2x $3 +UPs for Centrum. So I think if it says you have reached the limit, but you know for sure you haven't you can purchase additional ones and you should get the +Ups just fine.
Yes, I had that with Ricola last week and still got them on my next transaction.

billrubin said:   passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   Just the heads up
I bought 2 centrum and the limit 4 reached message received. so be careful if you planning on spliting the deal in 2 trips like I originally planned for.

Just FYI, you can completely ignore that limit reached part on the receipt.. Some items will show up in the limit reached section before you have reached the limit. I purchased 2 Centrum Pro Nutrients on Sunday, and under the limit reached section it said "Centrum limit 4" even though I had only done 2 at that point.

Tonight I bought 2 more Centrum Specialist to max the SCR deal and I did get the addtion 2x $3 +UPs for Centrum. So I think if it says you have reached the limit, but you know for sure you haven't you can purchase additional ones and you should get the +Ups just fine.
Yes, I had that with Ricola last week and still got them on my next transaction.

Thanks Bill and passion for you input.

Skipping 10 Messages...
I received the 2x $5 SCR for the pronutrients. I bought on Sunday and it was cleared this morning. It took about a week. This is about how long it has taken in the past, for me anyway.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014