• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks bagged coffee (10-12 oz) is regularly $7.99. Combine the following offers:
- $5 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 bags
- $3 off 2 bags coupon in 12/02 newspaper
- $5 Starbucks card or eGift rebate with purchase of three qualifying Starbucks products

Buy 4, use two coupons, get two Target gift cards and one Starbucks gift card rebate: $10.96 for four bags or $2.74 per bag.

Member Summary

Starbucks bagged coffee $2.74 (17.52kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Did all of what you posted minus the $3/2 coupons and the deal went through. Got back the $25 in gift cards and will sen... (more)

dimsumkid (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 4:17p) |

Status? Did anyone receive their $5 eGift card yet?

pokeineye (Jan. 19, 2013 @ 11:16a) |

Yep, got all of ours last week.

dimsumkid (Jan. 19, 2013 @ 12:02p) |

Staff Summary

I did this last year and Starbucks allows you to take a picture of the receipt and UPC code for rebate. Unfortunately they said my picture was not legible after sending it twice then finally stopped responding to my emails. It was only $10 but seemed like they like to profit off not actually honoring rebates.

sflv said:   I did this last year and Starbucks allows you to take a picture of the receipt and UPC code for rebate. Unfortunately they said my picture was not legible after sending it twice then finally stopped responding to my emails. It was only $10 but seemed like they like to profit off not actually honoring rebates.

This is good to know. The bags can be used for holiday gifts and the rebate redeemed if the pictures of the UPC code are actually honored.

Is the $5 Starbucks card or eGift good only for Starbuck product purchases in the future or for any purchase?

sflv said:   I did this last year and Starbucks allows you to take a picture of the receipt and UPC code for rebate. Unfortunately they said my picture was not legible after sending it twice then finally stopped responding to my emails. It was only $10 but seemed like they like to profit off not actually honoring rebates.

P&G did something similar to me, so I contacted their PR site directly and voiced my opinion....They sent the rebate 14 days later

Same with me, never got the rebate as I didn't bother calling.

tracfancier said:   Is the $5 Starbucks card or eGift good only for Starbuck product purchases in the future or for any purchase?

It's a Starbucks gift card, usable at any Starbucks.

I did the rebate last year and didn't have any issues. I love easy rebates like this, where you don't have to mail anything.

Being that you're getting gift cards that can only be redeemed at Target and Starbucks you really need to amend your title as it currently is completely inaccurate and misleading.

It should be something like... 2 bags of Starbucks Coffee for $12.74 and receive $10 in gift cards.

Barbwyr said:   I did the rebate last year and didn't have any issues. I love easy rebates like this, where you don't have to mail anything.

Ditto here. Was an easy rebate, they processed in days. As i remember, take pix of bags with UPC and receipt, email, done!

NuMystic said:   Being that you're getting gift cards that can only be redeemed at Target and Starbucks you really need to amend your title as it currently is completely inaccurate and misleading.

It should be something like... 2 bags of Starbucks Coffee for $12.74 and receive $10 in gift cards.

If you're going to be like that, at least get the math right; you need to buy 4 to get this deal.

Not counting taxes, it would be $25.96 and receive $15 in gift cards.

Purchase only 3, it's 20.97 and $10 in gift cards.

If you only bought 2, it would be 12.98 and receive a $5 target gift card.

NuMystic said:   Being that you're getting gift cards that can only be redeemed at Target and Starbucks you really need to amend your title as it currently is completely inaccurate and misleading.

It isn't inaccurate or misleading at all. The title states "after gift card offers." Plus, as stated, your math is wrong. Titles are best when they are simple. All the details are in the post.

Feel free to go in all the Kohls Cash and similar threads and demand similar amendments.

Ymmv on coupon, didnt see it in my paper today

arribasn said:   Ymmv on coupon, didnt see it in my paper today

Mine was in the SS about halfway in.

Is there any way to get these coupons if you don't subscribe to a paper? Here in Chicago we get something called RedPlum which has all the ads and coupons for the supermarkets and such. I checked today and there is nothing in there from target. Will they have them at Target if I go? idea?

BenH said:   Is there any way to get these coupons if you don't subscribe to a paper? Here in Chicago we get something called RedPlum which has all the ads and coupons for the supermarkets and such. I checked today and there is nothing in there from target. Will they have them at Target if I go? idea?

The coupon is in the SmartSource coupon. They don't have them at Target. You can purchase a Sunday paper and the SmartSource should be in it.

BenH said:   Is there any way to get these coupons if you don't subscribe to a paper? Here in Chicago we get something called RedPlum which has all the ads and coupons for the supermarkets and such. I checked today and there is nothing in there from target. Will they have them at Target if I go? idea?

We subscribe to the Chicago Tribune and the coupon isn't there. Seems like the Chicago area didn't get this coupon. Can anyone else verify?

Bluefw said:   NuMystic said:   Being that you're getting gift cards that can only be redeemed at Target and Starbucks you really need to amend your title as it currently is completely inaccurate and misleading.

It isn't inaccurate or misleading at all. The title states "after gift card offers." Plus, as stated, your math is wrong. Titles are best when they are simple. All the details are in the post.

Feel free to go in all the Kohls Cash and similar threads and demand similar amendments.

He's not demanding anything, just making a suggestion. I agree with NuMystic, but it's not that big of an issue.

Not going to criticize this deal but not everybody values a Starbucks GC as cash. Not to mention not everybody has access to 2 Sunday newspapers to get 2 coupons.

Anyway, good deal if you like Starbucks coffee!

Makes sense to me and really does when you figure that anyone that would be buying Starbucks in the first place would most likely go buy more. It would just mean another bag for 2.99.

manly said:   Bluefw said:   NuMystic said:   Being that you're getting gift cards that can only be redeemed at Target and Starbucks you really need to amend your title as it currently is completely inaccurate and misleading.

He's not demanding anything, just making a suggestion. I agree with NuMystic, but it's not that big of an issue.

Not going to criticize this deal but not everybody values a Starbucks GC as cash. Not to mention not everybody has access to 2 Sunday newspapers to get 2 coupons.

Anyway, good deal if you like Starbucks coffee!

"You really need to" isn't a suggestion. Calling it "inaccurate and misleading" is an accusation and is wrong on both counts. The title says "after gift card offers." It is accurate. Feel free to write the same comments in all the many other threads that list a price after gift card or instore credit offers. Not everyone has access to all the stores and offers on this board. Sunday papers are sold at stores and buying two is possible. There are tons of websites about coupons and what inserts come in what papers.

I'm new to the Starbucks way of "mailing" rebates.
Took photo of the receipt with 3 items purchased circled and sent as attachment. Not even a postage stamp goes wasted.
No more French roast whole bean at my Target store....
Thanks OP.

dimsumkid said:   BenH said:   Is there any way to get these coupons if you don't subscribe to a paper? Here in Chicago we get something called RedPlum which has all the ads and coupons for the supermarkets and such. I checked today and there is nothing in there from target. Will they have them at Target if I go? idea?

We subscribe to the Chicago Tribune and the coupon isn't there. Seems like the Chicago area didn't get this coupon. Can anyone else verify?

I'm in Chicago and wasn't in my paper either. I had 2 Separate Smartsource inserts & a Redplum.

Thanks OP.

I think you still get a tall drip coffee with each empty bag at Starbucks which costs a buck+ (but worth far, far less than that).

I did this offer last year though don't remember the SS coupons being part of it.

kintro said:   Thanks OP.

I think you still get a tall drip coffee with each empty bag at Starbucks which costs a buck+ (but worth far, far less than that).

I did this offer last year though don't remember the SS coupons being part of it.

I'm pretty sure they stopped this with the latest changes to the Rewards program (10/16/2012). You may get a nice server to give you one anyway, worth a shot.

Elle13 said:   dimsumkid said:   BenH said:   Is there any way to get these coupons if you don't subscribe to a paper? Here in Chicago we get something called RedPlum which has all the ads and coupons for the supermarkets and such. I checked today and there is nothing in there from target. Will they have them at Target if I go? idea?

I'm in Chicago and wasn't in my paper either. I had 2 Separate Smartsource inserts & a Redplum.

The coupon wasn't in the San Francisco Chronicle or the San Mateo County Times. So Chicago wasn't the only area left out. Bummer.

I am thinking to use today target facebook coupon buy $50 get $10 gift card, buy 6 of the starbuck coffee and $2.04 more something else, will get back $10 gift card + $5 +$5+$5 gift card back and $5 rebate , plus using 3 of $3/2 coupon. Will this work? I am scared to try this.

lhgk said:   I am thinking to use today target facebook coupon buy $50 get $10 gift card, buy 6 of the starbuck coffee and $2.04 more something else, will get back $10 gift card + $5 +$5+$5 gift card back and $5 rebate , plus using 3 of $3/2 coupon. Will this work? I am scared to try this.

Did all of what you posted minus the $3/2 coupons and the deal went through. Got back the $25 in gift cards and will send in for 2 starbucks rebate offers.

Status? Did anyone receive their $5 eGift card yet?

pokeineye said:   Status? Did anyone receive their $5 eGift card yet?

Yep, got all of ours last week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014