• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS

Hershey’s Holiday assorted 7.5-8.5 oz 4/$10 = $3 Ecb (limit 2)
Use 2 $2/2 Hershey’s coupons found here or previously found here
www.hersheys.com

Plus, use the $2.50/2 CVS store coupon found here (watch video and share with friends – limit one per customer)http://www.cvs.com/shop/brand-shop/H/Hersheys/_/N-gk1i

After the video it says share to save more and then it increases to 2.50/2

you must share it to increase coupon value from $1/1 to $2.50/2

Pay as low as $3.50
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost as low as $0.13 per bag! Awesome price!

*NOTE – The CVS coupon says 12 oz for one specific bag but then in the fine print it says valid on any 8oz bag or larger. thnx collin/hts

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MR C for the great deal!
Nothing like practically free chocolate.

Thank you!

I purchased the candy yesterday. The cashier was blown away by the deal. Thank you!

I didn't realize the $2.50/2 was one per customer and gave the clerk both. He pushed the second one through without me even asking so a MM for me. Gotta love CVS!

Tried to get the CVS coupon under several diff emails but not received in any after sharing on FB. Anybody else have issues with it?

Can someone read the fine print on the $2.50/2 CVS coupon and see if it says "can't be used with any other coupon" on it?

Being told by a 800 CVS cust svc that this is the fine print on the coupon which is why my store refused the manu coupons along with it. First time I've ever encountered such a thing. CVS CS is saying that wording overrides their corporate policy of a store q and man q on same order.

thanks, I no longer have my coupons to look at to verify this.

It does say "Coupon cannot be combined with any other CVS/pharmacy coupons. Limit one coupon per customer."

In the retailer section, it says "Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer."

Ambiguous, IMO.

bioscm said:   It does say "Coupon cannot be combined with any other CVS/pharmacy coupons. Limit one coupon per customer."

In the retailer section, it says "Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer."

Ambiguous, IMO.

yeah, still sounds like a CVS coupon to me. the coupon wording is what matters, not the "retailer" part...since you could say extra bucks is an offer too and you do earn ECB's on this deal.

Mr. C, did it beep or did you get the coupon Nazi in the store?

SlamminMOFO said:   Mr. C, did it beep or did you get the coupon Nazi in the store?

the manu coupons weren't scanning. (beeping I guess). I did buy the right item for certain. not sure if it was a bar code issue or the cvs coupons bumped them off.

strange, never had this happen before.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Mr. C, did it beep or did you get the coupon Nazi in the store?

the manu coupons weren't scanning. (beeping I guess). I did buy the right item for certain. not sure if it was a bar code issue or the cvs coupons bumped them off.

strange, never had this happen before.

I wonder if there would be an issue if the CVS coupons were handed over first...

I had the same issue with the manu coupons. Looks like they weren't scanning either.

nahata22 said:   I had the same issue with the manu coupons. Looks like they weren't scanning either.
Anyways my friendly neighborhood cvs store cashier entered the coupon number manually and it worked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014