Safeway Just 4 U Card Freebies

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you have a safeway Just4U account they have 2 freebies this week. 1 yogurt and 1-8oz. cheese.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yoplait 4-6oz. and Cracker Barrel 8oz block.

The freebies are all targeted. In my family we have 5 accts. One time one acct had 5 freebies, while none of the others had any. Sometimes, 2-3 accts will have a freebie. I feel it has to do with zip code and purchase level. Seems like less used accts will get freebies to draw them in.

nerraw00 said:   Yoplait 4-6oz. and Cracker Barrel 8oz block.

I got the Yoplait coupon but not the Cracker Barrel coupon.

bguy said:   The freebies are all targeted. In my family we have 5 accts. One time one acct had 5 freebies, while none of the others had any. Sometimes, 2-3 accts will have a freebie. I feel it has to do with zip code and purchase level. Seems like less used accts will get freebies to draw them in.Neither showed up in my account in NorCal.

Dano

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014