Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid 12/23-12/29 Ad Scan
Enjoy!

Just a few things...this as could def be a bit better....

Repeat on the Gillette Deal pg 4
buy 2 Proglide 8.79(gold)*2 = 17.58
buy 2 Gillette disp 7.49 (in ad price; gold could be better)*2 = 14.98
total = 32.56
less 2 $10 MFQ(12/2 RP) YMMV on full $10 (-20.00)
less 1 BOGO (P&G) (-7.49)
less 1 $1/1 MFQ Gillette disp (-1.00) <- this will beep!
= 4.07
get back 4,4,2,2 (lim 2 ea)
= $7.93 MM
Note: even if you only get your $10 MFQs adj....this is still a ~$5MM
There is also Get $10 +Up wyb $30 (limit 2 rewards) on Any Gillette Proglide, Fusion, Mach3, or Venus Cartridges or Gillette Shave Prep this week

Nexus $5 RAQ in ad pg 6.....this could be interesting....

Keri Lotion 15 oz pg 12
sale 5.99
buy 2 for 11.98
less 2 $5 in ad (-10.00) YMMV using more than 1 at a time...
less $3/2 MFQ (10/14 SS)
= $1.02 MM

OR use buy TWO $2/1 MFQ $2/1 Keri Lotion Print [smartsource.com]
= $2.02 MM

$2/1 Keri Lotion Print [smartsource.com]

Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, 2/$6
Get $2 UP+ Reward wyb 2 participating Hershey's Simple Pleasures
$1/1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
$1.50/1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures Chocolates printable COUPON HAS NOW RESET -- SO YOU CAN PRINT MORE EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REACHED YOUR PRINT LIMIT! (Thanks MisterCehap for the HU)
FREE wyb 2 after coupons and UP+ Rewards!

Lysol Neutra Fabric Mist, Glade Sense and Spray Starter Kit, Renuzit Pearl Scents - $2.99
use $0.50/1 Lysol Neutra Air Aerosol or Fabric Mist printable
or use $2/1 Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit printable
or use $1 off Glade Decor Scents Holder or Refills printable
Pay: as low as $1.98 for Glade wyb 2, Get Back $2 +Up wyb 2 (limit 2 rewards)
= FREE

Wow, Physicians Formula, get 10 up, wyb 15. Anyone who hasn't done the rebates, good time to cash in, plus many of the rebates must be bought by the end of the year.

Thx chrashduff/sd

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
congrats

MrVietnam (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 7:12p) |

I did the Magnetix nail polish deal. I bought two in one transaction (on Christmas Day) and four in the other transactio... (more)

MrVietnam (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 5:35a) |

My clearanced magnetix cleared after a week, Got the full $12.

briarycliffs (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 8:59a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's another great deal (now added in OP): You can combine Rite Aid's $2 UP+ Rewards offer with two of these new $1.50/1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures Chocolates printable coupons and two Rite Aid store coupons (found in the Flue Shot booklet) to pick up two bags of Simple Pleasures for FREE! These just may help stuff some stockings! Here's the deal works:

Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, 2/$6
Get $2 UP+ Reward wyb 2 participating Hershey's Simple Pleasures
$1/1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
$1.50/1 Hershey's Simple Pleasures Chocolates printable
FREE wyb 2 after coupons and UP+ Rewards!

Thx MisterCheap -- MC made a thread about this deal that you can access here

Keri Lotion (15 oz) on sale $5.99
Use $2/1 coupon
Use $5/1 Rite Aid store coupon from weekly ad
FREE after coupons
*There is a $3/2 coupon in the 10/14 SS insert. If your store will allow two store coupons in one transaction, these would be free after coupon stack!

Glade Jar Candles (4 oz), Decor Scents or Sense and Spray Kit on sale $2.99
Buy 2, Get $2 +UP Reward – limit 2
Buy 2
Use $1.50/2 Glade Candles coupon from 12/2 SS insert or (2) $1/1 Decor Scents coupon or $2/1 Sense and Spray coupon
Pay $1.98, Get $2 +UP
As low as FREE after coupons and reward

Plus, there are a few additional good deals worth mentioning, including:

Halls Cough Drops (30 ct.) (excl. Halls Defense), $1
$1/2 Halls Cough Drops printable or printable
$0.50/2 Halls Bags printable
$1/2 Halls Single Bag, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/04/12)
As low as $0.50 ea. wyb 2 after coupon!

Gatorade (20 to 24 oz.) or Poland Spring Spring Water (3 liter), 3/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 3 (Limit 2)
$0.67 ea. after +UP Reward!

Select Alka Seltzer Products, $4.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
--Alka Seltzer Plus Cold Relievers Powder (6 ct.)
$1/1 Alka-Seltzer or Alka-Seltzer Plus Product printable
$2/1 Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Product, exp. 1/26/13 (RP 12/02/12)
$2/1 Alka-Seltzer Plus Product, exp. 12/31/12 (RP 10/21/12)
--Liquigels or Effervescent Tablets (28 ct.)
Alka Seltzer Stomach Relievers (36 ct.)
As low as $0.99 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!

thanks Mr.V for keeping things going.

One of my stores has a Halls coupon dispenser on the shelf w/ $0.55/1 coupons that exp. 12-31-12. Wish I could remember which store...

Gatorade- there's a $1/1 in the flu book if you haven't already used them.

Cheapest Nexxus is the small tube of shampoo. Not free after the in-ad but cheap.

Anyone know the ups limit on the Keri lotion? Thanks!

nicknametaken said:   Anyone know the ups limit on the Keri lotion? Thanks!What UPs? The deal is sale price - RA cpn - mfr cpn.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   nicknametaken said:   Anyone know the ups limit on the Keri lotion? Thanks!What UPs? The deal is sale price - RA cpn - mfr cpn.Sorry, misread!

For the Gillette deal, should I give the $10 coupons first and then the BOGOF, or the other way around? Or does the order of the coupons not matter?

roy7736 said:   For the Gillette deal, should I give the $10 coupons first and then the BOGOF, or the other way around? Or does the order of the coupons not matter?

Not sure of the order as I haven't tried the deal yet. Maybe someone who has can chime in about what order they gave the coupons and if it matters.

By the way, in today's Parade magazine in the Sunday paper there is a $2/1 MFQ for Gillette disposables that you could use also for the disposable you are paying for (used in conjunction with the man BOGO MFQ).

roy7736 said:   For the Gillette deal, should I give the $10 coupons first and then the BOGOF, or the other way around? Or does the order of the coupons not matter?

I dont think it matters BUT i just came back doing this deal on two separate cards...

I used the $10 first and then the BOGO. They all went beepless

Everything worked out as outlined in the OP except I dont see any tracking for buy $30 get $10.

Also my holiday UP - buy $100 get $10 printed. I have no idea when this promotion started and when this is gonna end and what the limits are. Anyone know ?

the Keri lotion coupons was beepless too. I got a total of 5. Just realised they have a nice deal on the Nivea too. Buy $20 get $10 back. I bet there are coupons out there for these.

I thought i saw few bottles with bonus 25% extra. I may have to go back and do this later this week.

gocint said:   

Also my holiday UP - buy $100 get $10 printed. I have no idea when this promotion started and when this is gonna end and what the limits are. Anyone know ?

The Holiday +Up is/was a mystery as to who got what amount: $10 wyb $100, $15 wyb $75, $5 wyb $45, etc. Started a few weeks ago and limit is one per card although not all cards got it. We tried figuring out the algorithm when it first came out and ended up deciding that there was no logic to it.

gocint said:   roy7736 said:   For the Gillette deal, should I give the $10 coupons first and then the BOGOF, or the other way around? Or does the order of the coupons not matter?

I dont think it matters BUT i just came back doing this deal on two separate cards...

I used the $10 first and then the BOGO. They all went beepless

Everything worked out as outlined in the OP except I dont see any tracking for buy $30 get $10.

Thanks for the field report. I will use the $10 coupons first too then before using the BOGO coupon. Did you also use the $2 off disposables man Q that was in today's Parade magazine? Did it beep?

Heads up on the Keri deal. (YMMV)
"Original" and "shea butter" rings up 5.99 as advertised and both $3/2 and $2 worked fine.
"Advanced Therapy" rang up for $4.39(sale), in my store the actual price is $8.79. so I believe it is 50% off.
below is transaction.
$4.39 * 2 = $8.78 - 2 * $4.99 - 2 * $2 IPQ = $5.20 MM.( you need overage on other items to cover the deal)
I bought some pental mechanical pencils to cover the overage.

Glade "sense and spray" is a monthly deal or weekly? I don't see any tag and I found only one in the shelf, so I didn't buy.

junkdeal said:   Glade "sense and spray" is a monthly deal or weekly? I don't see any tag and I found only one in the shelf, so I didn't buy.
weekly

anyone else sad that this is the last day of "open until 11PM". I've really liked going in the store at 10PM. Store's empty. I don't hold up a line with coupons that have to be manually entered. They have time to do my back to back transactions. I'll miss it.

my4mainecoons said:   anyone else sad that this is the last day of "open until 11PM". I've really liked going in the store at 10PM. Store's empty. I don't hold up a line with coupons that have to be manually entered. They have time to do my back to back transactions. I'll miss it.My 2nd closest store is open 24/7.

P.S. Haven't been to RA in 4 weeks. Not sure if I'm going to get back in the game or just sit on the bench.

FYI, the pink Keri Advanced is ringing up $4.39. I did it twice and still worked. The in-ad q works great with overage.

junkdeal said:   Glade "sense and spray" is a monthly deal or weekly? I don't see any tag and I found only one in the shelf, so I didn't buy.

Glade Sense and Spray "kit" is not on sale this week for $2.99. Had cashier ring it up first and it was regular price $9.99. She called AM to look at the ad and the result was only the "refill" for Sense and Spray kit was $2.99. HTH

Thanks so much Mr V for this and all your posts, the Keri and Hershey's Simple Pleasures worked great. Wishing you and everyone who contribute on the Grocery Forum a very Merry Chirstmas!

RE: the Keri... Does the $5.00 in ad coupon come off both items automatically if buying 2 in one transaction for a total of $10 or do you need to hand in 2 coupons? Any issues using 2 coupons from in ad?

SlamminMOFO said:   RE: the Keri... Does the $5.00 in ad coupon come off both items automatically if buying 2 in one transaction for a total of $10 or do you need to hand in 2 coupons? Any issues using 2 coupons from in ad?Need 1 coupon per item. YMMV whether cashier will accept 2 coupons in one transaction.

MrVietnam said:   

I will use the $10 coupons first too then before using the BOGO coupon. Did you also use the $2 off disposables man Q that was in today's Parade magazine? Did it beep?

I did not use the $1 off or the $2 off coupon. I guess I was happy with the overage i got

SlamminMOFO said:   RE: the Keri... Does the $5.00 in ad coupon come off both items automatically if buying 2 in one transaction for a total of $10 or do you need to hand in 2 coupons? Any issues using 2 coupons from in ad?

nope no issue but yes the coupon does say limit 1 per customer. If you are buying two then you will need to cut out 2 $5 off coupons.

my4mainecoons said:   gocint said:   

The Holiday +Up is/was a mystery as to who got what amount: $10 wyb $100, $15 wyb $75, $5 wyb $45, etc. Started a few weeks ago and limit is one per card although not all cards got it. We tried figuring out the algorithm when it first came out and ended up deciding that there was no logic to it.

lol thanks. that explains why my second card had no such tracking.

gocint said:   my4mainecoons said:   gocint said:   

lol thanks. that explains why my second card had no such tracking.

I got $5 +up with $40 purchase and I have no idea how I got it

My SCRs finally cleared (nearly a week after original purchase):

5 - Almay Eye $12.00 Yes
9 - Centrum $5.00 Yes
32 - Pretty Woman $12.00 Yes

Anymore SCR deals or is it time to cash out for the last time?

crombie said:   junkdeal said:   Glade "sense and spray" is a monthly deal or weekly? I don't see any tag and I found only one in the shelf, so I didn't buy.

Glade Sense and Spray "kit" is not on sale this week for $2.99. Had cashier ring it up first and it was regular price $9.99. She called AM to look at the ad and the result was only the "refill" for Sense and Spray kit was $2.99. HTH

I took a trip into Rite Aid today and tested the Glade Sense and Spray deal. In the the ad, it states that the Glade Sense and Spray are $2.99 and you will receive a $2 +Up wyb 2. At my store, they rang up $9.99– no sale.

I’m pretty certain this is just another Rite Aid “mishap”

MrVietnam said:   My SCRs finally cleared (nearly a week after original purchase):

5 - Almay Eye $12.00 Yes
9 - Centrum $5.00 Yes

If you want to cash out +UPs:

31 - Magnetix Nail polish
there are some colors on clearance 75% off (regularly $7.99) for $1.99.
Buy 3 of the clearanced ones for $5.97, get back $6 SCR (limit 2)

18 - Advil Migraine 40ct.
This is YMMV, but I found $3 peelies on the big boxes of Advil PM (120 ct) at Walgreens.
Save $3.00 off any (1) Advil or Advil Migraine 40 ct or higher. exp. 11/30/2015
Advil Migraine 40ct:
$5.59 (gold price)
-$3.00 peelie from Advil PM 120 ct
-$2 SCR (limit 2 SCR's)
= $.59 OOP

passion124 said:   MrVietnam said:   My SCRs finally cleared (nearly a week after original purchase):

5 - Almay Eye $12.00 Yes
9 - Centrum $5.00 Yes

If you want to cash out +UPs:

31 - Magnetix Nail polish
there are some colors on clearance 75% off (regularly $7.99) for $1.99.
Buy 3 of the clearanced ones for $5.97, get back $6 SCR (limit 2)

18 - Advil Migraine 40ct.
This is YMMV, but I found $3 peelies on the big boxes of Advil PM (120 ct) at Walgreens.
Save $3.00 off any (1) Advil or Advil Migraine 40 ct or higher. exp. 11/30/2015
Advil Migraine 40ct:
$5.59 (gold price)
-$3.00 peelie from Advil PM 120 ct
-$2 SCR (limit 2 SCR's)
= $.59 OOP

I like the Magnetix nail polish deal. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: I just got back from Rite Aid and I could not locate Magnetix nail polish. Is Magnetix the brand name? Any tips on locating it? I looked where the other nail polishes were, but there was no Magnetix,

MrVietnam said:   EDIT: I just got back from Rite Aid and I could not locate Magnetix nail polish. Is Magnetix the brand name? Any tips on locating it? I looked where the other nail polishes were, but there was no Magnetix,It's in plastic containers hanging near the fake nails. I've been looking right at it at a couple of stores and missed it. I'm sure you can find photos of it online.

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   EDIT: I just got back from Rite Aid and I could not locate Magnetix nail polish. Is Magnetix the brand name? Any tips on locating it? I looked where the other nail polishes were, but there was no Magnetix,It's in plastic containers hanging near the fake nails. I've been looking right at it at a couple of stores and missed it. I'm sure you can find photos of it online.

Thanks. I was able to locate them. I only found two of the clearance ones at the Rite Aid I went to today, but luckily they don't all have to be all bought on the same receipt so tomorrow morning I will go out and look for 4 more of the Magnetix on clearance. Easy way to cash out $12 in +UPs and earn Wellness points.. I have one card that is at 458 points and I have a week to get 42 more Wellness points on that card to get it to Silver in 2013. I think with the Keri, Gillette, Hershey, and finishing up the Magnetix deals I will either reach Silver or be very close. If I am still shy by a few points I will buy more free Keri until I hit 500. I better get a few more points than 500 just in case. So next year I will have several 0% Wellness cards, 1 10% card, and 1 20% card. I was kind of foolish this year in that my main Gold card has 2,700 points. I should have spread the love (when having the Gold discount wasn't critical to the deal) that way I could have easily had 2 Gold cards in 2013...but lesson learned for 2014!

Head on over to Coupons.com to print a super high value $1.50/1 Stride iD Gum Multipack coupon (use zip code 53027 if needed). Even better, you can use this *HOT* coupon to score a very sweet deal at Rite Aid this week.

Rite Aid deal (valid through 12/29)
Buy one 3-pack of Stride iD gum on sale for just $1.99 (actually not true, see below...)
Use the $1.50/1 Stride iD Gum Multipack coupon
Final cost only $0.49 for a 3-pack, that makes each pack of gum just $0.16! Wow!

EDIT: Gum 3-packs are on sale this week, but not the Stride iD gum multipacks. The Stride iD gum 3-packs are ringing up at $3.99, so this is not very much of a deal at all.

Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers: Save $5 with in-ad coupon
Buy 1 Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo 5.1 oz $5.99
Use the $5/1 in-ad coupon
Final cost $0.99!

Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo (5.1oz) $5.99

10% discount = $5.39 – $5 in-ad coupon = 39¢
20% discount = $4.79 – $5 in-ad coupon = FREE! & $0.21MM!!

MrVietnam said:   Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers: Save $5 with in-ad coupon
Buy 1 Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo 5.1 oz $5.99
Use the $5/1 in-ad coupon
Final cost $0.99!

Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo (5.1oz) $5.99

10% discount = $5.39 – $5 in-ad coupon = 39¢
20% discount = $4.79 – $5 in-ad coupon = FREE! & $0.21MM!!

The coupon was beeping on this shampoo. She had to push it through.

If you are a coupons.com Savings Club member, and did not do the Simple Pleasures deal yet (or have an extra Flu Shot book coupon), there is now a $1.75 coupon available.

MrVietnam said:   Nexxus Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo (5.1oz) $5.99
My experience from last time I looked for that item is that it's hard to find at many RA's.

The Arrid XX Twin Packs scan in at .88. They were on an end cap, side hanging display in my store. UPC 022600085669. Shift supervisor told me about them and showed me where they were. Not tagged. Regular price was $6.49.

There were also quite a few single deodorants (various brands) for 88 cents each.

MrVietnam said:    Anymore SCR deals or is it time to cash out for the last time?

Don't cash out for your December 2012 SCRs (if you haven't yet already). Visit the Rite Aid 12/30 weekly thread to see one more SCR deal you can do for a small MM and +UPs cash out opportunity.

Skipping 9 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   
Have you guys bought clearanced Magnetix and received your SCR just fine? Rite Aid sure takes their sweet time clearing rebates. Years ago I remember when it just took 2-3 days. Now it takes twice that long at least. Maybe they laid off their SCR folks just a little bit too early.

My clearanced magnetix cleared after a week, Got the full $12.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014