Rite Aid 12/23 - 12/29

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
This week at Rite Aid:

Physicians Formula, get 10 up, wyb 15 (limit 2). Anyone who hasn't done the rebates, good time to cash in, plus many of the rebates must be bought by the end of the year.

When I was shopping today, I saw a display in the cosmetics area for Physician's Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara. They were selling for $9.95 each ($7.96 Gold) and had a Try Me Free peelie on each of them. So, since this deal is tracking, I bought two (one-at-a-time) so I could get an original receipt for each. The rebate is limited one per household, but I will have the other rebate send to another address. When I bought two the total was at least $15, so not only will I get two rebates back for $7.96, I also got a $10 +UP back. So this turned out to be a $10 MM (before tax and postage). I also was able to use 2 %5 L3C +UPs that were due to expire today, so it was a good day all around.

MrVietnam said:   
When I was shopping today, I saw a display in the cosmetics area for Physician's Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara.

At CVS I found $2 Peelies for the Fake Out Mascara.
At Rite Aid, I found Try-me free peelies.

Combine for an even bigger MM.

Just got back from Rite Aid...

I bought something to confirm I have reached Silver on one of my other cards. I'm now at 514 points. Now I have one Silver Wellness card and one Gold Wellness card. My goal for 2013 is to earn at least 2 Gold Wellness cards (maybe more depending on the deals in the new year). My Gold card has about 2,600 points. I should have used the other card more and I could have easily had 2 Golds this year, but live and learn. Not all deals require Gold status.

Also, Rite Aid's 50th Anniversary promo (hereafter referred to as 50AP - thanks NoMoney for suggesting) is now tracking. I bought 4 Hershey's Simple Pleasures and now I have $12 in tracking. Physician's Formula (on sale this week - buy $15 get $10 +UP) is also tracking.

Beginning 12/29, we will see a new promotion running at Rite Aid on Select items!

:: Spend $100 on Participating items (marked with a $ icon) and earn a $20 +Up reward
:: For every additional $50 up to $250, you will earn $10 +Up (a total of $50 in +Up rewards)

Based on my experience, the totals will be based on PRE coupon amounts (or course, this can change)

Promotion ends 1/26

haven't really shopped yet this week. Too busy dealing w/ snow...
Wasn't going to do the Simple Pleasures deal cuz I have plenty of chocolate but if it tracks for the 50th Anniversary promo then I guess I'll do it.
thanks for letting us know that 50th promo has started. We need an easy acronym-- FAP? Fiftieth Anniversary Promotion?

my4mainecoons said:   We need an easy acronym-- FAP? Fiftieth Anniversary Promotion?50AP

I also got my 5th card gold status and silver on 2nd!!!!

Thanks to QR days!!!

kayape said:   I also got my 5th card gold status and silver on 2nd!!!!

Thanks to QR days!!!

congrats

passion124 said:   MrVietnam said:   My SCRs finally cleared (nearly a week after original purchase):

5 - Almay Eye $12.00 Yes
9 - Centrum $5.00 Yes
32 - Pretty Woman $12.00 Yes

Anymore SCR deals or is it time to cash out for the last time?

If you want to cash out +UPs:

31 - Magnetix Nail polish
there are some colors on clearance 75% off (regularly $7.99) for $1.99.
Buy 3 of the clearanced ones for $5.97, get back $6 SCR (limit 2)

18 - Advil Migraine 40ct.
This is YMMV, but I found $3 peelies on the big boxes of Advil PM (120 ct) at Walgreens.
Save $3.00 off any (1) Advil or Advil Migraine 40 ct or higher. exp. 11/30/2015
Advil Migraine 40ct:
$5.59 (gold price)
-$3.00 peelie from Advil PM 120 ct
-$2 SCR (limit 2 SCR's)
= $.59 OOP

I did the Magnetix nail polish deal. I bought two in one transaction (on Christmas Day) and four in the other transaction (Dec 26), but this morning when I checked my SCR account it says:

31 - Pretty Woman December 2012 None You did not purchase all the required items.

Then when I checked I see they only processed the first receipt so far when I just bought two. When the finally receipt is processed in which I bought 4 the status should automatically change and I should get $12, right?

Have you guys bought clearanced Magnetix and received your SCR just fine? Rite Aid sure takes their sweet time clearing rebates. Years ago I remember when it just took 2-3 days. Now it takes twice that long at least. Maybe they laid off their SCR folks just a little bit too early.

MrVietnam said:   
Have you guys bought clearanced Magnetix and received your SCR just fine? Rite Aid sure takes their sweet time clearing rebates. Years ago I remember when it just took 2-3 days. Now it takes twice that long at least. Maybe they laid off their SCR folks just a little bit too early.

My clearanced magnetix cleared after a week, Got the full $12.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014