• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
on sale for 3.99, minus 1.25 shared value coupon and 1.00 store coupon in dec booklet. 1.74 total.

http://www.scottbrand.com/offer/programoverview

(requires sign up for manu coupon)

Member Summary

scott
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you. Great deal!!!

I only see a .50 paper towel coupon when I log into my scotts account.

Any idea why?

-Guru

ListedGuru said:   I only see a .50 paper towel coupon when I log into my scotts account.

Any idea why?

-Guru

I think you have to share the coupon and then the value goes up.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ListedGuru said:   I only see a .50 paper towel coupon when I log into my scotts account.

Any idea why?

-Guru

I think you have to share the coupon and then the value goes up.

There was only 50 coupons available an the page, I shared the value, but still got only 50 ones printed out.

ETA: Ooooh boy, there are complaints on their Facebook wall about getting 50 instead of $1.25, even after sharing on the Facebook wall. There are also complaints that the Amazon MP3 credits aren't working either. Scott responds with a link to a Contact Us form, which doesn't fix the problem in time for use at Walgreens. <Sigh>

Just bought 5 packages of Scott's papertowels.......score!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014