CVS 12/30 - 1/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All are limit 1 unless stated otherwise

FREE AFTER ECB DEALS

Mars Chocolate Singles, including M&Ms, Snickers, etc. 1.08-1.92 oz. $.75, Receive $.75 ECB Limit 1

Sudden Sleep aid for women 4 ct. $2.87, Receive $2.87 ECB Limit 1

Other Deals

Get $10 ECB WYB $30 PepsiCo and Mars products (limit 1)

Lay's Chips 10 to 10.5 oz (excl Baked); Tostitos 9 to 13 oz or salsa 15 to 15.5 oz $2.99
Gatorade 32 oz or Sobe lifewater 20 oz 5/$5
Pepsi 2 liter bottle $.99
Pepsi 12 oz/12 pk cans 3/$11
Rockstar, AMP or Ocean Spray Singles 15.5 to 16 oz 2/$3
Lipton Natural 64 oz 2/$4
Lipton tea 20 oz bottle 4/$5
Lipton tea 128 oz 2/$6
Starbucks Frappuccino or DoubleShot 4 pk 2/$10
Snickers Fun Size 11.18 to 11.5 oz 2/$5
$1/2 Mars Holiday Various printable (if included)
M&M's 9.9 to 12.6 oz 2/$6
Mars Chocolate King Size 1.77 to 3.63 oz 2/$3

Thx Sherry1/sd and MisterCheap/fw

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you’re headed to CVS today, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine! I’ve received quite a few emails f... (more)

MrVietnam (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 4:48p) |

UPDATE ON COMING EXTRA CARE CARD CHANGES (from another board):

Looks like CVS may soon be following in Rite Aid's footste... (more)

MrVietnam (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 10:00p) |

I was able to use the $5/$25 coupon buying Sundown Biotin 7500mg priced at $12.79, BOGO free. Even though the cashier sc... (more)

sameome (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 11:33p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$1.50 Tide MQ!

Best Tide deal in a while IMO
5.94 x 5 = 29.70 (done in 2 trans because the Tide coupon has a limit of 4 like coupons per household per day)
-4/20
-(5) 1.50/1
= 18.20
-10 ecb
= 8.20 for 5 Tides ~1.64 each. Too bad CVS downgraded to mostly 40oz bottles now though.

When is this coupon supposed to come out?

I think that sunday in the one and only P&G insert....Dec 30. Will probably buy tons of paper. lol

Yay! I just wanted to give all you CVS shoppers a heads up on a great deal you can score on Aveeno lotion this Sunday December 30th and 31st only! If you still have your $3/2 and $1/1 Aveeno product coupons from the 10/28 Smart Source insert, you can use them through 12/31 to score the following deal:

Buy 2 Aveeno lotion 7-12 oz or cream 3.5-7.3 oz (excludes 3 oz and below) $4.99 = $6 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $3/2 Aveeno Product coupon found here or in the 10/28 SS (Expires 12/31!)
Or the $1/1 Aveeno Product coupon found here or in the 10/28 SS (Expires 12/31!)
Pay $6.98
Get back $6 Ecb
Final cost only $0.49 each!
*Even sweeter, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine to possibly receive an Aveeno product CVS coupon!

Aveeno deal is listed as Curel on receipt.

There is a January monthly deal on "Curel" limit 6. Apparently it also includes Aveeno and Eucerin. And it is advertised next week with all 3 included and limit 6 - so it is all the same deal - monthly limit 6 with the caveat that each week may have different sale prices and different items counting.

So, if you max it out now you won't be able to do it later in the month. We do have the 4.99 sale price this week on Aveeno, though - that sale price is just for this week. But next week the ad says ALL Aveeno lotion is included, so the smaller ones may work. On the other hand they just raised the prices on the small ones , they are 4.19 here, ouch, so not much less than 4.99 sale on the larger ones.

Buy (3) 3 Musketeers Bars $0.75
= $2.25
(1) Buy 2, Get 1 FREE Musketeers Bars 1.1 to 2.13oz
= $1.50, Get $0.75 Extra Bucks
TOTAL = $0.25 EACH!

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

max value of coupon is $1.29

Changes with the ExtraCard program are coming to CVS, but details are sketchy at this point. A post from another board:

The store managers at both my stores told me tonight that there were going to be some "changes" coming. Neither one would go into details. The manager that has been at this particular store forever and I'm on the best terms with said she really wasn't paying that much attention in the meeting because it's 8 hours long but said changes to the "cards" were coming and she would have to go to modules or something like that to learn them. It could be she didn't want to tell me too much because it's supposed to be "secret" and saying she didn't know was just her way of not saying much. The manager at the other store is new and I don't know him as well. He came right out and said he couldn't tell me details because he wasn't supposed to and he wouldn't want to give me inaccurate information anyway, but he did know "for sure" he said, that you would only be allowed 1 EC card. Period. Said he knew that to be true. No if, and's or buts. Just one.

I don't know much but since both of these managers mentioned changes coming to me on the same evening, I bet somethings changing. I didn't ask either one about it first either. Both just mentioned it and acted evasive when I asked details. Like I wouldn't ask what the changes were going to be after they mentioned it.

This week at CVS you can get Dawn Hand Renewal for $0.88. Use the $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal Coupon from the 12/30 P&G and get it for only $0.38!

Buy Dawn Hand Renewal $0.88
Use $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from 12/30 P&G
= $0.38!

This is also a part of the spend $30 on P&G get $10 ECB, so if you need a couple extra bucks to get to your $30 be sure to grab a few of these.

MrVietnam said:   Changes with the ExtraCard program are coming to CVS, but details are sketchy at this point. A post from another board:

but he did know "for sure" he said, that you would only be allowed 1 EC card. Period. Said he knew that to be true. No if, and's or buts. Just one.

I manage a card for a disabled person along with my own card... I hope that new ruling doesn't cause me any grief at checkout. If they mean 1 card per person, then all is good with me.

Just a reminder, starting today you can scan your card at the big red box and get your quarterly rewards from last quarter. If you did all or some of the Black Friday deals and did the double rewards coupon they had, you might have several dollars coming to you. I got back $6.50, no small chunk of change. They don't expire until 2/15/13.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

If you haven't picked up your FAECB candy bar yet, Milky Way Caramel are on clearance at $0.29 each (Red Machine says they should also be 2 or more at $0.25 each, but multiples all rang up at $0.29) , and they are generating the $0.75 ECB.

Question: I got a $5/$25 vitamin coupon scanning my card. A lot of the vitamins are BOGO free, so if I buy an item at $13 and get another for free. Will I be able to use the $5/$25 if I let the cashier scan the coupon first before my card?

sameome said:   Question: I got a $5/$25 vitamin coupon scanning my card. A lot of the vitamins are BOGO free, so if I buy an item at $13 and get another for free. Will I be able to use the $5/$25 if I let the cashier scan the coupon first before my card?

yes, that will work from a register stand point.

sameome said:   Question: I got a $5/$25 vitamin coupon scanning my card. A lot of the vitamins are BOGO free, so if I buy an item at $13 and get another for free. Will I be able to use the $5/$25 if I let the cashier scan the coupon first before my card?

I am not sure if that would work or not as the coupon might beep unless you scanned your card first, but I am not really sure. If you try it please report back and let us know.

EDIT: So MisterCheap, the coupons aren't linked to your card? For instance, if I tried to use an Extra Bucks before I scanned my card I am almost positive it wouldn't go through. Maybe the x/xx coupons are different. Not sure.

MrVietnam said:   Changes with the ExtraCard program are coming to CVS, but details are sketchy at this point. A post from another board:I don't know if it's a coincidence but a cashier gave me trouble when I tried to use a second card today (just getting rid of some expiring ECB). He finally called over the manager and he said they weren't supposed to do it, but he would let me use the second card this time.

There's so little good stuff at CVS most of the time these days, I may as well just go down to one card anyway.

I just got back from CVS.. no trouble (yet) with multiple cards..... BUT...

I had a coupon for free 40 ct Charmin wipes and a coupon for a BOGOF of the same product. Both would be free, correct? The first cashier would not even attempt to take them and said I cant get them for free. I asked for a supervisor.. he came up and tried to tell me the same BS line and said the computer would not take them.. I said, "I'll have to call CVS and let them know what is going on here" and all of the sudden he said, "oh.. wait.. It's working".. I was right all along, correct? I said the free item is the same as cash as if I am buying it.

CVS B&M $.25 Frosted Flakes Cereal AC
CVS has Frosted Flakes Cereal on sale this week for $2. (Advert [cvs.com])

There is a $.50/1 Frosted Flakes Coupon available to print.
http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/home/offersAndPromotion/coupon.htm...

In addition, there is a $1.25/1 Ibotta Offer available to add to your account.
http://ibotta.com

Combine those two coupons with the sale price and you'll end up paying $.25. Enjoy!

ABOUT IBOTTA:
Ibotta is available as an Android and iOS app. The way it works is you choose your offer before shopping, then go shopping. Afterwards, take a photo of your receipt, and it gives you money back loaded into your Paypal account (or donated to any US school). Each time an offer is redeemed, they send you a new one.

Some CVS stores are now 75% off on Christmas merchandise. I was able to scoop up a Sunbeam .7 cubic foot microwave oven for $15 (originally $60), and a Craig 13 inch LCD TV/DVD combo for $37.50 (originally $150).

Wow! Make sure to print this high value $1.50/1 Dial lotion product (12 oz or larger) coupon, as you should be able to score a *HOT* deal at various stores! In fact, if you have a CVS nearby, check out the sweet deal you may be able to score (and I say may because the clearance deals can vary from store to store)…

Dial NutriSkin replenishing lotion 21 oz possibly on clearance for 75%, priced at only $1.74
Use the $1.50/1 Dial lotion coupon found here
Final cost only $0.24!

Some other clearance items (YMMV about yout CVS having these items on clearance):

Garnier Fructis stylers on sale for around $1.50 (pair with $1/1 coupon from coupons.com)
Gold Bond ribbons body lotion for $2.37 (pair with $2/1 coupon from 11/11 SS)
Various Loreal Paris Ever stylers for $1.82 – $2.12 (pair with $3/2 coupon from Loreal website)
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips $4.99 (pair with $2/1 MCM coupon + $3/1 bricks coupon previously available)
Various John Freida hair products 75% off, but I couldn’t find any current coupons to pair with them

I even found two 8-pack bottles of Enfamil 75% off for $5.24. I used my $5 checks and paid only $.24 cents!

I also found a deal on clear hair shampoo! The men’s was ($4.99) not marked though, and you get a free conditioner when you buy the shampoo. So I used a $4/1 cvs magic coupon machine shampoo coupon and there was a $3/1 manufacturer peelie on the shampoo!! So free moneymaker!!!!

If you’re headed to CVS today, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine! I’ve received quite a few emails from readers who’ve received a $2/2 any Tresemme Hair Care products CVS store coupon that makes for completely FREE travel size products as they’re priced at just $0.99. Sweet!

Also, you may receive a CVS store coupon for $1.50/1 Tums, Pepto Bismol, Alka Seltzer or CVS Brand Antacid that makes for completely FREE travel size Tums as they’re also priced at just $0.99.

And, the limit on the Aveeno lotion deal this week is a limit of 6 – not 1 – which means you can score more inexpensive lotion if you still have the high value coupons I posted about previously! Here’s a recap of this *HOT* Aveeno deal…

Buy 2 Aveeno lotion 7-12 oz or cream 3.5-7.3 oz (excludes 3 oz and below) $4.99 = $6 Ecb (limit 6!)
Use the $3/2 Aveeno Product coupon previously found here (no longer available )
Pay $6.98
Get back $6 Ecb
Final cost only $0.49 each!

UPDATE ON COMING EXTRA CARE CARD CHANGES (from another board):

Looks like CVS may soon be following in Rite Aid's footsteps with the Load2Card and paperless ECB idea: I was told the green tags are going to be gone soon due to abuse. Also, I am told that all coupons and ECBs will be placed on your card and will no longer print out. The manager I know has not had his big meeting yet so I will get more details later. I was also told that CVS flew a lot of blog owners to their HQ to find out suggestions on what people want.

My comments:

I wonder if CVS will let you opt out at least like Rite Aid does.

I still don't see how this would prevent you from having more than one Extra Care card. They did this at Rite Aid and I have quite a few of their loyalty cards.

MrVietnam said:   sameome said:   Question: I got a $5/$25 vitamin coupon scanning my card. A lot of the vitamins are BOGO free, so if I buy an item at $13 and get another for free. Will I be able to use the $5/$25 if I let the cashier scan the coupon first before my card?

I am not sure if that would work or not as the coupon might beep unless you scanned your card first, but I am not really sure. If you try it please report back and let us know.

EDIT: So MisterCheap, the coupons aren't linked to your card? For instance, if I tried to use an Extra Bucks before I scanned my card I am almost positive it wouldn't go through. Maybe the x/xx coupons are different. Not sure.

I was able to use the $5/$25 coupon buying Sundown Biotin 7500mg priced at $12.79, BOGO free. Even though the cashier scanned my card before scanning any items, the free one didn't get deducted till right before I was paying.

I also got 2 travel size Treme shampoo/conditioner for free with the $2 off 2 coupon from the magic machine. They are 0.99 each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014