Rite Aid 12/30 - 1/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
MrVietnam said:   billrubin said:    Will customer service give me the $5 +Up if I contact them via chat?
They should as it is their error. The tea was tagged at my local Rite Aid (all three flavors) and the tag clearly states limit 3...but Rite Aid is really good at having strategic "misprints" so YMMV.
Thanks for the info about them not honoring it. Kinda sucks, given that not only was it a "misprint", but they were actually generating as the sign said. If it were simply a mistake on the sign and never worked, I could see them not honoring it.

Now I get to go convince a manager to give me a refund on something bought with +Ups.

I "lost" on tea earlier today but had already decided it wasn't worth arguing for. I'm just letting it go.
Have been picking up the ArtSkills markers. Looks like 2 is standard store stock. Tracking on bottom of receipt shows 4 after just buying 2. Bought 2 more and got the final 2 +Up.
Magnetix nail polish just became clearance priced today in my stores. Had price checked last week and was still full price.
Today saw shelf tags for 75% off and was able to get 6 at a time in 2 stores. Pretty Woman fake nails also went 75% off today so picked up another 6 of those.
Have been using a lot of the Physicians Formula coupon MrV provided. Nice MM and now have $32+ towards 50AR on several cards.

What do you guys do if you can't find enough items to roll the UPs before they expire?

cjw7x said:   What do you guys do if you can't find enough items to roll the UPs before they expire?

This week there are a lot of items to roll your +UPs. If you have Gold you can get (seemingly unlimited) Pentel pencils and only pay tax. Also Super C is buy 3 get $10 +UP. It comes to a small MM wyb 3 with Gold (almost enough to pay for the sales tax) and I bought two yesterday and still no tracking information appeared on the receipt (altough it is tagged limit 2). The Pentel pencils have no limit on the tag so they may be unlimited.

In general though, if you can't find enough free stuff to roll your +UPs, then you do the second best thing, you look for good deals. Not free but good prices. Like the $1 Ziploc this wek or the 49 cent Dawn dishwashing liquid.

I had no problem rolling my $51 in +UPs yesterday and now they all expire on 1/14/13.

Are any of you getting an error message after you log into the Single Check Rebate site and click on detailed status? It lets me log in but when I click on detailed status to see if my SCRs have cleared yet I get some kind of an error.

If any of you were close to Silver or Gold and made some last minute purchases to hit the mark, you may be waiting a while to see if you made it. When you log in now, this is the message they give you:



*Points Reset in Process

Expected Completion by

end of day 01/13/2013*


(I wonder why it takes them nearly two weeks to do that? Interesting.)

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Eclos IP coupon

I haven't tried this scenario but if you could find 2 of the Eclos mask at $12.99 each, buy one per transaction and use this IP Save $5.00 on ECLOS [smartsource.com].

With Gold, you'll pay $10.78 (after the coupons) plus tax and receive $10 UPs back.

what's the up offer limit on this Mr V? thx.

HEADS UP!!! This offer is A NICE MM and even better than MR V posted about!! VALID ONLY TODAY 12/31 since the IP's expire today:

Print 4 q's from 2 computers.

Go to RA, find any varieties of the ECLOS (on Skin Care Asile near Olay type stuff) that are shelf tagged $12.99.

They are indeed ringing up $6.49ea (not bogo 50%). Buy 4, pay $26 b4 coupons, total ac's $6, get back two $5 ups.

Deal is $5 up wyb 10 and the limit is def more than 1 and more than 2. not sure max out yet.

Did not work for me. I had to go to 3 stores, first only had the $24.99 item. Second had one of the masks and it was $13.29 (high priced store). Bought it without card and then went to another where they had 3, so I returned and rebought the first one. They rang up at B1G1 50% off and the supervisor wasn't willing to reduce it to 50% off (can't blame her). So I just left them there. So either it's because the $13.29 price isn't broken, or they fixed it.


unless they fixed it with the tea deal. FYI, always best to price check any of these "mistake" deals prior to checking out I suppose to save yourself any hassles.

just a reminder to folks who have cards w/o any discount who want to get them to gold this year, start now and start w/deals that do not require a wellness discount.
This week: Blistex, Azo, Physicians Formula.
If you haven't already maxed out your SCR accts then PW, Magnetix and Almay today only.

Eclos was not ringing up discounted for me yesterday either. $13.29 w/ Wellness. Will hit NH later in the week (lower priced stores and no sales tax) where at $12.99 - 20% will make it $0.39 oop. Not a bad way to roll some +Up.

I entered an SCR last night, it cleared. Logged out and tried to log in to another acct and got the error message. Tried again this AM and no luck. I'm waiting until its fixed to even try entering anything. Don't want any glitches.

Word on the street is that paper +Up are still printing. No need to opt out again.

my4mainecoons said:   just a reminder to folks who have cards w/o any discount who want to get them to gold this year, start now and start w/deals that do not require a wellness discount.Good point, I should have waited to buy stuff today on my Gold card. I ended up buying a bunch of PF last night because we found it at the store we were looking for the Eclos stuff at. My local RA has a poor PF section (and one of them doesn't carry it at all). But I should have waited on the Blistex.

The Azo coupon no longer seems to be available. And I missed the part about it being valid in other areas because it seems like MV just updated the original post, so I never even tried it. Should I assume the +Up is working if it scans at $6?

MrVietnam said:   If any of you were close to Silver or Gold and made some last minute purchases to hit the mark, you may be waiting a while to see if you made it. When you log in now, this is the message they give you:



*Points Reset in Process

Expected Completion by

end of day 01/13/2013*


(I wonder why it takes them nearly two weeks to do that? Interesting.)


You should know right now if you made gold or silver. Below that it says:

Current Member Tier: GOLD

I made gold on New Years Eve 2011 and remember seeing that message early morning on New Years Day. The discount didn't kick in at the register until January 2nd.


Azo Yeast Treatment
Disclaimer
billrubin said:   my4mainecoons said:   just a reminder to folks who have cards w/o any discount who want to get them to gold this year, start now and start w/deals that do not require a wellness discount.Good point, I should have waited to buy stuff today on my Gold card. I ended up buying a bunch of PF last night because we found it at the store we were looking for the Eclos stuff at. My local RA has a poor PF section (and one of them doesn't carry it at all). But I should have waited on the Blistex.

The Azo coupon no longer seems to be available. And I missed the part about it being valid in other areas because it seems like MV just updated the original post, so I never even tried it. Should I assume the +Up is working if it scans at $6?


Just make sure you're getting the correct Azo and it should scan at $6 and give you the +Up. Get the one in the Feminine Hygiene area that's for yeast. Don't get the one in the vitamin section.

I should have waited on PF as well but like you I was where there was stock so I bought it. Eclos is on the $50AR list but doesn't appear to have counted for me.

Venus razor deal:

7.99 (gold price) Venus w/Olay razor
- 3.00/1 from 12/16 Parade
- 4.00 +Up
= 0.99 and it's supposed to track for the 50th Anniversary Promo. I bought the Venus w/Olay, and I'm not sure mine did.

MrVietnam said:   Venus razor deal:

7.99 (gold price) Venus w/Olay razor
- 3.00/1 from 12/16 Parade
- 4.00 +Up
= 0.99 and it's supposed to track for the 50th Anniversary Promo. I bought the Venus w/Olay, and I'm not sure mine did.

I've read that none of the Gillette have been tracking. Wondering how that's going to work. Stinks if you have to call cuz then card has to be registered to get missing credit.

SCR web site is back online. I'm able to log on and enter receipt and also check the detailed status. My Pretty Woman purchase from 12/26 still has not cleared. Hopefully it will clear by tomorrow.

MISTERCHEAP said:   unless they fixed it with the tea deal. FYI, always best to price check any of these "mistake" deals prior to checking out I suppose to save yourself any hassles.Well, I like to buy stuff that I plan to return without a card to avoid messing up the +Up, but I guess if I had used a card I would have noticed that it did not come up at half price (it also would have printed a +Up, I guess). Oh well.

my4mainecoons said:   billrubin said:   my4mainecoons said:   just a reminder to folks who have cards w/o any discount who want to get them to gold this year, start now and start w/deals that do not require a wellness discount.Good point, I should have waited to buy stuff today on my Gold card. I ended up buying a bunch of PF last night because we found it at the store we were looking for the Eclos stuff at. My local RA has a poor PF section (and one of them doesn't carry it at all). But I should have waited on the Blistex.

The Azo coupon no longer seems to be available. And I missed the part about it being valid in other areas because it seems like MV just updated the original post, so I never even tried it. Should I assume the +Up is working if it scans at $6?


Just make sure you're getting the correct Azo and it should scan at $6 and give you the +Up. Get the one in the Feminine Hygiene area that's for yeast. Don't get the one in the vitamin section.

I should have waited on PF as well but like you I was where there was stock so I bought it. Eclos is on the $50AR list but doesn't appear to have counted for me.


Was anybody able to use the Azo IP? The one on sale is 60ct, but the coupon is for 30ct.

sameome said:   Was anybody able to use the Azo IP? The one on sale is 60ct, but the coupon is for 30ct.

I noticed that at the register (the difference in the count) and I also noticed the coupon says in small print "redeemable at Walgreens" but I am happy to report it scans with no issues to make the AZO a $1.50 MM.

There was a $2 off Azo yeast which is no longer available. The coupon mentioned in the OP (the one on coupons.com) really shouldn't be used.
The product we're buying is Azo Yeast 60-ct. The coupon is for Azo Urinary Tract 20 or 30 ct. Completely different product. Its a personal decision as to whether you use the coupon or not.
I'm ok w/ it just being free, doesn't have to be a MM.

(chrashduff is notorious for coupon abuse)

The coupon I have says: $2.00 off any One (1) AZO Product. I printed directly from Azo's website last week.

passion124 said:   The coupon I have says: $2.00 off any One (1) AZO Product. I printed directly from Azo's website last week.

I am also positive it would scan with no issues.

passion124 said:   The coupon I have says: $2.00 off any One (1) AZO Product. I printed directly from Azo's website last week.
that's the one that's no longer available.

PF would be in which aisle category? Also, does the preparation H still have TMF on it to turn into a MM after the $3 SCR?

1brooklyn1 said:   PF would be in which aisle category? Also, does the preparation H still have TMF on it to turn into a MM after the $3 SCR?
PF = Physicians Formula cosmetics. Usually at the very end of the cosmetics aisle w/ Almay assuming your aisle starts w/ L'Oreal, Revlon, Maybelline then Cover Girl.
Small stores don't carry PF.

1brooklyn1 said:   PF would be in which aisle category? Also, does the preparation H still have TMF on it to turn into a MM after the $3 SCR?


PF is in the make up aisle (if you mean Physicians Formula)

I was able to find one Almay clearanced item.

$1.87 Almay clearance
$1.50 Blistex
-$1.00 Almay tp found at Walgreens
-$1.00 Almay VV
-$.65 Blistex IP
=$.72, get back $2 SCR and $1.50 +UP

MrVietnam said:   sameome said:   Was anybody able to use the Azo IP? The one on sale is 60ct, but the coupon is for 30ct.
I noticed that at the register (the difference in the count) and I also noticed the coupon says in small print "redeemable at Walgreens" but I am happy to report it scans with no issues to make the AZO a $1.50 MM.
I couldn't even find it at coupons.com when I looked earlier.

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   sameome said:   Was anybody able to use the Azo IP? The one on sale is 60ct, but the coupon is for 30ct.
I noticed that at the register (the difference in the count) and I also noticed the coupon says in small print "redeemable at Walgreens" but I am happy to report it scans with no issues to make the AZO a $1.50 MM.
I couldn't even find it at coupons.com when I looked earlier.


The one I found was the $1.50 maine mentioned not the $2 one. It was still available yesterday.

MrVietnam said:   SCR web site is back online. I'm able to log on and enter receipt and also check the detailed status. My Pretty Woman purchase from 12/26 still has not cleared. Hopefully it will clear by tomorrow.

They took their sweet time (a full week) but my Pretty Woman just cleared:

5 - Almay Eye $12.00 Yes
9 - Centrum $5.00 Yes
31 - Pretty Woman $12.00 Yes
32 - Pretty Woman $12.00 Yes

So now I am just waiting on 2 $2 rebates for Breathe Right and I will cash out for the last time.

1st quarter 2013 diabetes promo:

freedent spearmint/peppermint
orbit spearmint
altoids pep sfam
orbit sweet mint gum
lfsvrs pepmnt s/f
orbit wintrmint/peppermint gum
diabetiderm foot crm
naturemade vit d 400iu 90ct
naturemade multi wmn 50+90ct
orbit peppermint/wintermint
lfsvrs s/f 5 fkavir
kfsvrs sf wntrgrn
orbit bubblemint 14ct
orbit sprmnt gum 3pk/14ct
extra dd key lime pie 15pc
extra dd mnt choc chp 15pc
extra dd strw shrtck 15pc
orbit tropical remix 15pc
orbit sweet mnt 3pk/14ct
wrigley 5 solstice 15ct
extra spearmint 3pk/15ct
extra polar ice 3 pk
altoid sf wntr sm
multibetic 60ct
naturemade diabetes health 30ct
Centrum spc energy 60ct/120ct
Centrum spc vision 60ct
Centrum spc heart 60/120ct
Centrum spc prenatal 56ct
Centrum pr omega-3 50ct/100ct
Centrum spc immunity 60ct
Zostrix neur cream 2oz kit
Wrigleys 5 colbalt 15ct
Wrigleys 5 rain 15 ct.
5 Colbalt 3pk/15ct
5 Rain 3pk/15ct
xtra frtsn sw watermelon 15ct
extra peppermint 15ct
extra polar ice 15ct
extra spearmint 15ct
extra peppermint 15ct
5 React fruit/mint 15ct
5 vortex ss
orbit strawberry remix
orbit tropical/strawberry/bubblemint remix 3pk/14ct
5 prism 3pk/15ct
extra dd stw shortcake/mnt chocolatechip/keylime pie/orangepop 3pk/15ct
5 swerve 15ct
orbit wildberry remix 14 ct
extra dd orange pop 15ct
extra apple pie 15ct
extra smooth mint 15ct
colg total adv gum 5.8z
react mint 15ct
5 react fruit 15ct
Diabetiderm toe af cream 1.5z
Eclipse sprmnt/wntrfrost/polar gum 3pk/12ct
Ck pog orbt sprmnt/wntrmnt/peppermint sm sf
naturemade ulti wmn 50+90ct
Naturemade diabetes health 30ct
Naturemade vit d 400iu 90ct
ALTOIDS SF PPMNT SM .37Z-ITEMS
RS SF STRWBRY CNDY PG 3Z-ITEMS
COLG TTL ADV GUM 5.8Z BNS-ITEMS
COLG TTL ADV GMDF 5.8Z+2MW-ITEMS
SF CHOC COVER PNUT BG 3.6Z-ITEMS
NM VIT D 400IU 90+10CT-ITEMS
ORBIT SWEETMINT 3PK BNS-ITEMS
ORBIT SPEARMINT 3PK BNS-ITEMS
ORBIT PEPPERMINT 3PK BNS-ITEMS
ORBIT WINTERMINT 3PK BNS-ITEMS

Futuro Deal
This is a good deal if you use the Futuro Hosiery BOGO50 and $10up wyb $25 (limit2).
There are $3/1 IPQ's on scotchbrite and Postit websites and it counts toward 50AP Promo.

Just back from Rite Aid. I noticed they had the Halloween-themed Dial foaming liquid soaps on clearance for $1 each (they are even glow-in-the-dark). Couple this with the printable $2/4 Dial liquid hand soap coupon that is available now and you got yourself some cheap soap (only 50 cents each - regular price $2.69 each). Of course YMMV with this soap being available and on clearance at your local Rite Aid.

MrVietnam said:   Just back from Rite Aid. I noticed they had the Halloween-themed Dial foaming liquid soaps on clearance for $1 each (they are even glow-in-the-dark). Couple this with the printable $2/4 Dial liquid hand soap coupon that is available now and you got yourself some cheap soap (only 50 cents each - regular price $2.69 each). Of course YMMV with this soap being available and on clearance at your local Rite Aid.


kind of funny, when you consider this soap was FREE a/up's on one of the deals during the peak time of Halloween items.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Just back from Rite Aid. I noticed they had the Halloween-themed Dial foaming liquid soaps on clearance for $1 each (they are even glow-in-the-dark). Couple this with the printable $2/4 Dial liquid hand soap coupon that is available now and you got yourself some cheap soap (only 50 cents each - regular price $2.69 each). Of course YMMV with this soap being available and on clearance at your local Rite Aid.


kind of funny, when you consider this soap was FREE a/up's on one of the deals during the peak time of Halloween items.


Point well taken, but unfortunately they are not free and I thought 50 cents was a good price and wanted to share.

I don't see the tag for pentel mechanical pencils, I saw in this thread that it is continued for January.
Any one tried? I already bought in the December deal so not sure whether I can buy now.

junkdeal said:   I don't see the tag for pentel mechanical pencils, I saw in this thread that it is continued for January.
Any one tried? I already bought in the December deal so not sure whether I can buy now.


Yes, I bought 4 of them just a few days ago and got back 4 $4 +UPs. There is no limit mentioned on the monthly +UP tag at the stores, so there is a possibility you could get more than 4.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   I don't see the tag for pentel mechanical pencils, I saw in this thread that it is continued for January.
Any one tried? I already bought in the December deal so not sure whether I can buy now.


Yes, I bought 4 of them just a few days ago and got back 4 $4 +UPs. There is no limit mentioned on the monthly +UP tag at the stores, so there is a possibility you could get more than 4.

Thanks Mr.V for the quick response. Did you buy with the same card like you bought in December UP deal?

junkdeal said:    Did you buy with the same card like you bought in December UP deal?

Yes.

WOHOO! 4 rebates!
J&J just released a bunch of coupons, and FOUR $$ rebates, plus one coupon mailer offer! Coupon prints limited to one per computer. There will be a bunch of J&J coupons in the inserts, but you might want to print some just in case.

http://healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/

junkdeal said:   I don't see the tag for pentel mechanical pencils, I saw in this thread that it is continued for January.
Any one tried? I already bought in the December deal so not sure whether I can buy now.

I bought 6 in one transaction and received 6 +Up so then I bought 8 in one transaction and received 8 +Up. Would have tried 10 but started to get concerned about length of the receipt and whether all the +Up would print.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   I don't see the tag for pentel mechanical pencils, I saw in this thread that it is continued for January.
Any one tried? I already bought in the December deal so not sure whether I can buy now.

I bought 6 in one transaction and received 6 +Up so then I bought 8 in one transaction and received 8 +Up. Would have tried 10 but started to get concerned about length of the receipt and whether all the +Up would print.


So like I hypothesized earlier, this must be an unlimited deal just like the good old days. That is why on the monthly +UP tag at the store they did not list a limit. Good way to roll those +UPs for another 2 weeks.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014