• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 2 Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, $3.00 each
-(2) $1.50/1 Hershey Simple Pleasures Coupon http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...
-(1) $1/1 Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
Pay: $2.00
Get: $2.00 UP rwd
as low as 2 FREE after stacked coupons & UPs

Member Summary

simple pleasures
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, MR.C

Where in the store is the Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet. I tried 2 different Rite Aid pharmacies, and I was told that they had no idea what I was talking about.

WLABOB said:   Where in the store is the Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet. I tried 2 different Rite Aid pharmacies, and I was told that they had no idea what I was talking about.

I was told that the pharmacist gives you a booklet (w/coupons!) when you get a flu shot.

At my store, they absolutely will not give you one without a flu shot.

tedteddy said:   WLABOB said:   Where in the store is the Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet. I tried 2 different Rite Aid pharmacies, and I was told that they had no idea what I was talking about.

I was told that the pharmacist gives you a booklet (w/coupons!) when you get a flu shot.

they are absolutely wrong. clearly says "NO PURCHASE REQUIRED" on their website and on the posters hanging in the store. call corporate and complain if they refuse to honor that wording.

MISTERCHEAP said:   tedteddy said:   WLABOB said:   Where in the store is the Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet. I tried 2 different Rite Aid pharmacies, and I was told that they had no idea what I was talking about.

they are absolutely wrong. clearly says "NO PURCHASE REQUIRED" on their website and on the posters hanging in the store. call corporate and complain if they refuse to honor that wording.

My store Ph. manager said, due to limited quantity, he wanted to give this only to people who take flu shots.

junkdeal said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   tedteddy said:   WLABOB said:   Where in the store is the Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet. I tried 2 different Rite Aid pharmacies, and I was told that they had no idea what I was talking about.

My store Ph. manager said, due to limited quantity, he wanted to give this only to people who take flu shots.

Like MisterCheap said aboe, the only thing you can do is complain to corporate as the flu book is clearly advertised as available with no purchase necessary. Personally. to me, it is not worth the fight.

COUPON HAS RESET!!! use zip 22201!!

MISTERCHEAP said:   COUPON HAS RESET!!! use zip 22201!!

Great timing. We still have today to get more cheap chocolate. Thanks for the HU, MisterCheap.

If you are a coupons.com Savings Club member, there is a $1.75 coupon available. I used two of them yesterday along with a Flu Shot book coupon to buy another two bags.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014