• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Keri Lotion 15 oz. $5.99
Use the $5/1 Rite Aid in-ad coupon
Use the $2/1 coupon found here http://www.kerilotion.com/savings.shtml (will need to be adjusted down, or possible overage if combined with other items)
Final Cost FREE!

12/23-29 ONLY not prior

Member Summary

KERI LOTION
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MR C!

Printed 2 coupons. Thank you OP!!

Worked like a charm today.
Thanks again MR C!
and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for posting the link, Mr. C

Thanks for another awesome deal. Merry Xmas to you, Mr C!!

Went to RA in Stamford, CT today because I wanted to take advantage of coupons taking off the sales tax and had to be nearby. I tried to get 2 Keri, first the cashier tells me it's limit one per person, but she'll let me buy 2 in separate transactions. Then she told me I could not use both coupons together, but I pointed out that was not correct and RA policy allowed it. I had added 2 cans of cat food to the order to take care of the overage but once I realized she wasn't going to let me get both Keri on the order, I had her void them because I didn't need them since I was also buying the Simple Pleasures. My order came out to $2.xx plus tax (which I should have realized was more than it should have been), and I had a $3 +Up so I had her put the cat food back on (this did not make her happy) so I could use it. Then I tried to buy the second one and looked for my other $2 manufacturers coupon and could not find it. So I asked the cashier and she said she used both of them for the first order (odd, since nothing beeped). Looked on the receipt and NEITHER was there, which explained why I was at $2+ pre-tax, given that it should have been close to free with the $5 in Hershey's coupons and $7 for Keri. So she called over the manager, who told me that it's limit one. So I said fine, void it and give me back my coupon. She opened the register and found one and gave it to me, but I pointed out that they still had my second coupon that I was never paid for. So she found it and I asked her to do a post-coupon on it. So she initially tried to tell me that I couldn't use both coupons and I pointed out RA policy. Then she told me I cannot use it because my total was under $2 (which it was). I pointed out that it was only because they had screwed up and I used the $3 +Up because the total was too high. She finally grudgingly gave me the $2, although she did not ring it up as taxable so I didn't get the tax back that I should have.

Will have to avoid that RA in the future when doing big coupon stuff.

Also had problems at CVS's in Stamford today. I don't know what it is with the folks there.

Bill, I live in Stamford and shop the Rite Aid and CVS here all the time. I agree, they are NOT coupon friendly at all (partcularly the one and only Rite Aid). Save yourself some grief and pay the tax in NY and avoid Stamford

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014