Whole Ribeye Roast (Prime Rib) $4.99/lb @ Safeway (YMMV)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't know if this is nationwide or not (I know it's valid in AZ), but my wife just ordered ours for pick up tonight (yes, they cut it *but not separate it* from the bone and tie it for you). You have to buy a pretty large roast to get the deal (typically seven bone).Our roast came out to $75.00+tax. I've also bought these before and taken it to the butcher's counter to be sliced into 1" thick rib eye steaks. Great deal for $4.99/lb especially to fellow FW members who seal and freeze.

Safeway

Member Summary

Whole Ribeye Roast (Prime Rib) (31.67kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:

i'm in texas and have tom thumb. this is the normal sale all of the times.

linrick said:   i'm in texas and have tom thumb. this is the normal sale all of the times.

Man, I wish this was our regular price. Ours is like $9.99/lb. Eeeek!

For SoCal residents it's 4.88 at Ralphs and 4.77 at Albertsons. Going to pick one up today for Christmas Eve

For 4.88$ some stores are selling choice and others standard grade. Be careful where you buy

We checked around no other grocery store sells such a beautiful piece of meat!
This better than the 5 star restaurants serve,. My husband eat prome rib a lot and
safeway sells the best prime rib roast.

safeway sells the best prime rib roast in comparison to
Ant other grocery store. They are even better than the 5 star restaurants we
Frequent for a good prime rib. Anytime you see they have this on
Sale, rush in to buy!

Jowensbot, glad you are happy, but why did you make two very similar, consecutive posts?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014