• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid 1/6-1/12 Ad Scan
A few things...

Rogaine pg 8Sale 39.99
less $10 MFQ 1/6/13 SS
Get back J&J $10 wyb $30 {limit 2}
File for $20 rebate at http://healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/ Scroll down to the "Confidence Boosters" section.
= $0.01MM on a $50 item!

or

Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack pg 8
Sale 12.99 (is gold better?)
Less $3MFQ here [neosporin.com]
File for $12.99 rebate Scroll down to the "Healthy Looking Winter Skin" section (this will track 12.99 towards the J&J $10 wyb $30 {limit 2}
= FREE ...IF you get back full $12.99, THEN this becomes a $3MM

I plan on buying 1 Rogaine + 2 Neosporin Essentials trial packs (buy these separately for rebate purposes -- hopefully you have more than one address too)
39.99 + 12.99 + 12.99
-10.00 - 3.00 -3.00
29.99 + 9.99 + 9.99 = 49.97 oop
Get back 10,10 (UPs), 20.00, 9.99,9.99 (rebate, or 12.99,12.99 depending on how they process it!)
= $10.01MM or IF they are rebating at 12.99 THEN = $16.01MM!!!

Nivea Lip Balm (0.17 oz.), 2/$5
Get $8 +UP Reward wyb $15 select Nivea Products (Limit 2)
$3/2 Nivea Lip Care Product, exp. 1/20/13 (RP 01/06/13 #2)

Suggested Scenario

Buy (6) Nivea Lip Balm (0.17 oz.), 2/$5
Get $8 +UP Reward wyb $15 select Nivea Products (Limit 2)
Use (3) $3/2 Nivea Lip Care Product, exp. 1/20/13 (RP 01/06/13 #2)
Better than FREE after coupons and +UP Reward!

Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack, $12.99
$2/1 Neosporin Essentials Product printable
$2/1 Neosporin Essentials Product, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13)
FREE Neosporin Essential Mail-in Rebate printable
Better than FREE after coupon and MIR!
**Qualifies for $10 +UP Reward wyb $30 select Johnson & Johnson products

Stayfree Pads (14 to 24 ct.), 2/$5
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 2)
B1G1 Stayfree Product, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13)
Less $1/1 MFQ here [coupons.com]
$0.50 MM after coupon and +UP Reward!
**Qualifies for $20 +UP Reward wyb $100 Specially Marked Products (Limit 1)

Plus, there are a few additional good deals worth mentioning, including:

Trident Gum, 3/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 3
$1/3 Trident Gum, exp. 2/17/13 (SS 01/06/13)
$0.33 ea. after coupon and +UP Reward!
**Qualifies for $20 +UP Reward wyb $100 Specially Marked Products (Limit 1)

Bengay Zero Degrees, 40% off (reg. $8.99)
$5/1 Bengay Zero Degrees printable
$3/1 Bengay Zero Degrees printable
$1.25/1 Bengay Zero Degrees (Ibotta eCoupon)
$0.39 ea. after coupon!

Thx chrashduff/sd

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, I didn't pay close attention. I will check on those date in my next visit.

junkdeal (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 9:33p) |

Yes, I was able to pick up some toys for my son at 75% off, so I was happy about that. YMMV on getting 90%. Some stores ... (more)

MrVietnam (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 3:29a) |

Cashier at one store told me that stuff would be "recalled" before it went to 90%. This was at the store undergoing Wel... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 8:03a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrVietnam said:   Rite Aid 1/6-1/12 Ad Scan
A few things...

Rogaine pg 8Sale 39.99
less $10 MFQ
Get back J&J $10wyb$30 {lim 2}
File for $20 Rebate at Rogaine.com/rebate
= $0.01MM on a $50 item!

Is this a new rebate?
The link is not working, so I couldn't read the terms.
previous one dated between 6/6/2012 and 9/30/2012.

We are getting Nivea $3/2 Lip Q on the 6th again.

So, buy (6) of the lip
6 @ 15
-(3) 3/2
= $6, get 8 UP.

I think shelf price is 2.99 for these, except for one flavor/type, so be careful which one you will get. Might have to grab 7. Or if you have one of the higher priced stores, go there instead (they are 3.29).

Oh, counts towards the promo!

nm

junkdeal said:    Is this a new rebate?
The link is not working, so I couldn't read the terms.
previous one dated between 6/6/2012 and 9/30/2012.

The $20 Rogaine rebate can be found here: http://healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/ Scroll down to the "Confidence Boosters" section.

Mr V,

where is the Neosporin rebate located? thx.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr V,

It can be found at the same place the Rogaine rebate can be found at: http://www.healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/. For the Neosporin rebate scroll down to the "Healthy Looking Winter Skin" section. I updated the OP with both (Rogaine and Neosporin Essentials) rebate links.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr V,

It can be found at the same place the Rogaine rebate can be found at: http://www.healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/. For the Neosporin rebate scroll down to the "Healthy Looking Winter Skin" section. I updated the OP with both (Rogaine and Neosporin Essentials) rebate links.

question, is this a NEW/DIFFERENT rebate on the Neo trial pack than what was out earlier in 2012? Already did that rebate, just want to make sure I can do this one as well before registering to get the rebate form. thanks.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr V,

question, is this a NEW/DIFFERENT rebate on the Neo trial pack than what was out earlier in 2012? Already did that rebate, just want to make sure I can do this one as well before registering to get the rebate form. thanks.

I think it is a new one because the purchase dates on this rebate are a very small one week window (from 1/6 - 1/13/13).

Mr.V, I see only $5 Rogaine coupon. Where is the $10 coupon?

junkdeal said:   Mr.V, I see only $5 Rogaine coupon. Where is the $10 coupon?

It will be in the upcoming 01/06/2013 SS.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   Mr.V, I see only $5 Rogaine coupon. Where is the $10 coupon?

It will be in the upcoming 01/06/2013 SS.

Thanks Mr.V , I got the SS and noticed it has a $10 coupon.

There is also a $5mir on $10 of BandAid, reg Neosporin and other 1st aid type items at the same link as the Neosporin/Rogaine rebate. good deal if you can't do two rebates on the essentials pack (since YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE STORE YOU BUY IT AT wording on the rebate form).

With BandAid and other coupons in the SS insert and up factored in, should be able to Get $10 worth of stuff free ac/up/MIR.

MISTERCHEAP said:   There is also a $5mir on $10 of BandAid, reg Neosporin and other 1st aid type items at the same link as the Neosporin/Rogaine rebate. good deal if you can't do two rebates on the essentials pack (since YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE STORE YOU BUY IT AT wording on the rebate form).

With BandAid and other coupons in the SS insert and up factored in, should be able to Get $10 worth of stuff free ac/up/MIR.

ALSO!! http://www.neosporin.com/offers

For those of you doing two Essentials Purchases, there is a coupon here to get a free Essentials Wash with 2 Trial Pack purchases. Even if you have them on two receipts, but bought back to back, cashier may allow the coupon (push it thru). YMMV.

also, some good other coupons to help with the $5mir on $10 I spoke of above.

MrVietnam said:   Rite Aid 1/6-1/12 Ad Scan
A few things...

$0.39 ea. after coupon!

Thx chrashduff/sd

Note, the .39 after q's Bengay Zero qualifies towards the $5mir on $10 rebate. you need 3 items worth $10+.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Rite Aid 1/6-1/12 Ad Scan
A few things...

$0.39 ea. after coupon!

Thx chrashduff/sd

Note, the .39 after q's Bengay Zero qualifies towards the $5mir on $10 rebate. you need 3 items worth $10+.

direct/preclipped link to $5/1 Ben Gay Zero q http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

Don't forget that the Neosporin rebate house penalizes for coupon use. Black out your receipt or do a post coupon so your receipt shows full price.

my4mainecoons said:   Don't forget that the Neosporin rebate house penalizes for coupon use. Black out your receipt or do a post coupon so your receipt shows full price.

then what about paying with ups??

MISTERCHEAP said:   my4mainecoons said:   Don't forget that the Neosporin rebate house penalizes for coupon use. Black out your receipt or do a post coupon so your receipt shows full price.

then what about paying with ups??

I *think* that was a problem in the past but I can't remember. I think the best thing was to black out the receipt.

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   my4mainecoons said:   Don't forget that the Neosporin rebate house penalizes for coupon use. Black out your receipt or do a post coupon so your receipt shows full price.then what about paying with ups??I *think* that was a problem in the past but I can't remember. I think the best thing was to black out the receipt.I guess you people are too busy shopping and don't have time to search.

Last years' thread -> http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1177613/

I didn't do that rebate but I recall having been "penalized" when I did a rebate for Neosporin cream.

You can now grab a Video Value coupon good for one FREE bottle of Clear Hair Care (trial size)

Watch a short video (30 seconds) to print. Look under ALL OFFERS and then under the heading "Clear -- Trial & Travel size Clear - Save $2.49."

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr V,

Web site is now saying the Neosporin Essentials rebate is "not available."

MrVietnam said:   You can now grab a Video Value coupon good for one FREE bottle of Clear Hair Care (trial size)

Watch a short video (30 seconds) to print. Look under ALL OFFERS and then under the heading "Clear -- Trial & Travel size Clear - Save $2.49."

I got a CVS email that had a link to the free trial size coupon redeemable at CVS only.

melachri said:   MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr V,

Web site is now saying the Neosporin Essentials rebate is "not available."

I hate when they limit the prints, even before the sale date begins . I found one at CVS.com and linked it in the Quick Summary.

A lot of the Christmas stuff went to 75% off today.
I got the Planters gift sets (3 cans/box) for $3.24. Bought 2 and used the $1/2 ip but the $1/2 L2C didn't come off and it didn't count towards RA50 so I'll be calling on that.
Even though I have $1.10/2 Hersheys bags I ignored the clearance chocolate. Just have too much.
Got a set of 3 LED flashlights for $2.49 but passed on the car coffee mug (plugs into the cigarette lighter), fountain, dart set, etc.
Gift sets still ringing up 50% off.

my4mainecoons said:   A lot of the Christmas stuff went to 75% off today.
I got the Planters gift sets (3 cans/box) for $3.24. Bought 2 and used the $1/2 ip but the $1/2 L2C didn't come off and it didn't count towards RA50 so I'll be calling on that.
Even though I have $1.10/2 Hersheys bags I ignored the clearance chocolate. Just have too much.
Got a set of 3 LED flashlights for $2.49 but passed on the car coffee mug (plugs into the cigarette lighter), fountain, dart set, etc.
Gift sets still ringing up 50% off.

If my memory serves, I think the retail price of those Planters 3 packs have went up from a couple years ago. I remember in the past when they went 75% off I could have swore they were selling for $2 each.

As for L2Cs not coming off I suggest you call customer service, I have been successful in having them send me a Rite Aid gift card for L2Cs that should have but didn't come off.

The $20 UP for the 50th Anniversary is a RC48, not a 49 like the other UPs

I plan to call re: not counting towards RA50 and about the L2C not coming off of Planters.
Last week Eclos didn't track towards RA50. I called, they confirmed the purchase and said I should see it in 48 hrs.
The Planters are $12.99 reg price so 75% off is $3.24. Using the $1/2 brought them to $2.74/3 cans and if the L2c had come off they'd have been $2.24/3 cans. Just have to make sure you buy them on a registered card so you can call to get credit for RA50 and the L2C.

I know the MAM stuff was BOG40% off last week, is it the same this week? The +Up is monthly, is the sale price as well?

my4mainecoons said:   I plan to call re: not counting towards RA50 and about the L2C not coming off of Planters.
Last week Eclos didn't track towards RA50. I called, they confirmed the purchase and said I should see it in 48 hrs.
The Planters are $12.99 reg price so 75% off is $3.24. Using the $1/2 brought them to $2.74/3 cans and if the L2c had come off they'd have been $2.24/3 cans. Just have to make sure you buy them on a registered card so you can call to get credit for RA50 and the L2C.

I know the MAM stuff was BOG40% off last week, is it the same this week? The +Up is monthly, is the sale price as well?

Maine,
if you have gold then MAM deal will still work out the same like BOGO40%. I found only one $4.99 product,$3.99 - $2 coupon = $1.99 get back $3UP.

junkdeal said:   my4mainecoons said:   I plan to call re: not counting towards RA50 and about the L2C not coming off of Planters.

Maine,
if you have gold then MAM deal will still work out the same like BOGO40%. I found only one $4.99 product,$3.99 - $2 coupon = $1.99 get back $3UP.

Are MAM products subject to sales tax? Are they reliably tracking for 50AR or do I need to buy on a registered card? thanks.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   my4mainecoons said:   I plan to call re: not counting towards RA50 and about the L2C not coming off of Planters.

Maine,

Are MAM products subject to sales tax? Are they reliably tracking for 50AR or do I need to buy on a registered card? thanks.

yes, they are taxed. and yes, tracked fine for me on my receipt.

75% off Christmas at my stores started today. But, watch when checking out, many of my items still rang at half off.

IF YOU USE FINISH POWERBALL TABS--this is a great deal!!

128ct of FINISH POWERBALL TABS (4 x 32packs)

$4.38 after q's/bogo/ups

Buy 4 packs $7.99ea bogo

Total $15.98

use 4 x $2.15/1 smsource qs in sunday inserts

pay $7.38, get back $3 up. $4.38 for 4 packs net.

Sharpie 2 pack permanent markers
Disclaimer
This week, Sharpie pens are BOGO Free and there is a $2 Art Skills/Sanford monthly +Up available (limit 4 rewards) I found the 2 pks for only $3.19:

Buy (2) Sharpie 2 pk Pens $3.19
Pay: $3.19, Get Back (2) $2 +Up rewards
= FREE plis 81 cent MM!

Keep in mind that if you have done the Artskills monthly reward 4 times already, you will not be able to complete this deal.I did the Sharpie deal and can confirm it works. The Sharpie 2 pack is UPC 0 71641 30162 7 and its BOGO $3.19. Get 2 $2 ups limit 4, $.81 MM, this is the monthly ArtSkills up. The Sharpie is also part of the 50th Anniversary promo up.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   my4mainecoons said:   I plan to call re: not counting towards RA50 and about the L2C not coming off of Planters.

Maine,

I bought them yesterday and they were taxed and also counted towards 50AR.

MrVietnam said:   I did the Sharpie deal and can confirm it works. The Sharpie 2 pack is UPC 0 71641 30162 7 and its BOGO $3.19. Get 2 $2 ups limit 4, $.81 MM, this is the monthly ArtSkills up. The Sharpie is also part of the 50th Anniversary promo up.
Is this for the permanent markers?

nicknametaken said:   75% off Christmas at my stores started today. But, watch when checking out, many of my items still rang at half off.
Any idea on what items they have 75%? toys, candies ? because I see items only marked 50% and I don't see any 75% , I suspect they are from last week tag.

I also see K-Y yours and mine lubricants for 20.99 ( 16.79 gold)
If the $10 MIR works then with $5 coupon it will work out only $1.79.
They have a clause only first 20,000 qualified customers? I don't know how I will find I'm a qualified customer.
do they track 20,000 print from website and they remove it one they reach the limit?

Skipping 46 Messages...
Cashier at one store told me that stuff would be "recalled" before it went to 90%. This was at the store undergoing Wellness conversion so not sure if its same at other stores. I was waiting for "beauty" gift sets to go to 75% off. My store had a bunch of the Axe sets. Sets are gone now and they sold at 50%. Great deal for folks who use the products-- 5 items for $6 but I wanted them for even less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014