Rite Aid 1/6 - 1/12

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
waltmalt said:   Looks like $5mir for $10 firstAid purchase is no longer available... Is there a form somewhere, or I am out of luck now?
its on smartsource dot com

Any idea when last time Christmas items went 90%. I still see lot of nice christmas items still lying in the store.

junkdeal said:   Any idea when last time Christmas items went 90%. I still see lot of nice christmas items still lying in the store.
I was thinking the same thing but the 75% off signs show sales dates 1/6 to 1/31 which means 90% won't be until Feb. 1.
The 50% off signs were 12/26-1/5 and that's how I knew 75% off would start 1/6. I didn't get to the store early on Black Friday or Dec. 26 but I was there early on 1/6.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   Any idea when last time Christmas items went 90%. I still see lot of nice christmas items still lying in the store.
I was thinking the same thing but the 75% off signs show sales dates 1/6 to 1/31 which means 90% won't be until Feb. 1.
The 50% off signs were 12/26-1/5 and that's how I knew 75% off would start 1/6. I didn't get to the store early on Black Friday or Dec. 26 but I was there early on 1/6.
Thanks, I didn't pay close attention. I will check on those date in my next visit.

my4mainecoons said:   junkdeal said:   Any idea when last time Christmas items went 90%. I still see lot of nice christmas items still lying in the store.

Yes, I was able to pick up some toys for my son at 75% off, so I was happy about that. YMMV on getting 90%. Some stores will box up their items for next year and put them in storage before they will see them at 90% off.

Cashier at one store told me that stuff would be "recalled" before it went to 90%. This was at the store undergoing Wellness conversion so not sure if its same at other stores. I was waiting for "beauty" gift sets to go to 75% off. My store had a bunch of the Axe sets. Sets are gone now and they sold at 50%. Great deal for folks who use the products-- 5 items for $6 but I wanted them for even less.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014