• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Now through 1/10/13 you will get a $15 Catalina for your next shopping trip at Albertsons wyb $75 worth of the following gift cards:

12/30/12 - 1/10/13
Subway
Spa Finder
Sears
FootLocker
Sports Authority
Nike

Member Summary
Worked

Massachusetts
Boston (Greater Boston area) - at SHAW's - Confirmed to Work. Signs were posted on the GIFT Card Racks.

Confirmed this works in Chicago IL at all Jewel-Osco branches. Signs weren't up but confirmed with service desk and got my 20 dollar coupon!

California
Santa Barbara-Goleta 12/23
Seal Beach - 12/23
Yorba Linda
Burbank
Bakersfield - 12/23. did not print at register so went to main cs desk and got $20 card for the store. Since it is store card, does not expire in 7 days.
Lucky Northern CA ???? <<< does it work??? ---Will not, they have nothing to do with each other.
Albertsons (which 15 years ago was also "Lucky") in Southern CA are different

Washington
Worked in Seattle area. Coupon expires in 7 days.

Oregon
Hillsboro (Albertsons) - 12/23

For Amazon gift card, you've to go to the gift card rack (not the one near the counter, but there is a special rack for gift cards). When you buy them, a $20 coupon prints out, which you can use immediately to buy your groceries.

Shop N Save ???? <<< does it work???

Jewel Osco Chicagoland IL - Works

Any other brands apart from Albertsons - please add as well

works at ACME in central Jersey as of 12/23 , $20 grocery coupon expires 12/31.

Doesn't work

Phoenix
New Mexico
Texas
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where you get this ad from? can't find it anywhere in store

RagingBull said:   where you get this ad from? can't find it anywhere in store
YMMV.
Haven't seen it in southern NM either. There are 3 different Albertsons stores (different owners). I've tried printing out Albertsons coupons from the web only to be shot down at the store, because it's the "wrong" Albertsons.
I notice this coupon says when "using your Albertsons Preferred Card". So that's probably the key, our stores got rid of the cards a few years ago.

so it is jewelosco in chicago

I notice it includes Lucky's. Is this the same Lucky's that is part of Savemart chain? I have savemart ad starting 12/26 & no mention. Seems odd it would be at Lucky's & not parent company when their ads are usually close to identical

NM-see answer in Wiki. TY

Q 1: anyone tried to buy multiple of them at the same time? (like buy 1 first, then buy another one in a minute)
will there be coupon for the second consecutive order?

Q 2: do I have to swipe my rewards card to have this promotion?

hrfrank said:   Q 1: anyone tried to buy multiple of them at the same time? (like buy 1 first, then buy another one in a minute)
will there be coupon for the second consecutive order?

Q 2: do I have to swipe my rewards card to have this promotion?

Not sure about the answer to your first question as I have not tried it like you described, but the answer to your second question is definitely yes. You need to swipe your rewards card for this promotion.

thanks a lot, that kinda explained the first question. for one rewards card, every 30 minutes, you can ONLY buy 1 gift card, otherwise, no coupon.
but if you have a lot of rewards card...u can try

hrfrank said:   thanks a lot, that kinda explained the first question. for one rewards card, every 30 minutes, you can ONLY buy 1 gift card, otherwise, no coupon.

How do you know every 30 minutes? Where does it say that?

one of the manager said that

The promotion in the OP ends 1/3/13, but starting tomorrow (12/30/12) there is a SECOND promotion in which you will get a $15 Catalina for your next shopping trip at Albertsons wyb %75 worth of the following gift cards:

Subway
Spa Finder
Sears
Foot Locker
Sports Authority
Nike

This secong promotion ends on 1/10/13 and for 5 days runs concurrently with the $20 back promotion.

You can visit couponnetwork.com to get more information about both of the promotional offers as they are both listed there. Couponnetwork.com is run by the same company that puts out the Catalinas.

Rather than having to guess if the promotion is valid at any store near you what you can do to be sure is go the the couponnetwork and view the Your Bucks offers, and put in your zip code and see if there are any stores participating in your area. This website is run by the company that puts out the Catalinas so it is the definitive source to find out if a Catalina deal is running in your area.

Just back from Albertsons. Worked like a charm. I bought 3 $100 Amazon gift cards in three back-to-back transactions. On all the orders I paid with my pre-paid $100 MasterCard gift cards. I received two $20 Albertsons coupons, but on the last transaction the Catalina machine jammed, so the manager gave me a $20 Albertsons gift card (with no expiration). The cashier could care less what type of credit card I was paying with. I just swiped my card at the customer keypad and that was the end of it. The trick if you want to buy several cards in back-to-back transactions is to go when they are not very busy so you are not holding up the line. I went in the evening around 8:30 pm. So all in all it was a good day. I plan to go back before the deal expires as I have 4 $100 pre-paid Visa cards I want to convert also.

I got an added bonus in that I initially tried to use the self checkout and the person managing that area told me I had to pay for gift cards at regular registers, but before I left the self checkout area I noticed a Catalina machine with several coupons printed out and left by earlier customers, and two of those coupons were $5 off $30 Albertsons coupons that are good through 1/4/13. So since my $20 off coupons are good through 1/5/13, I will go to Albertsons and be able to get $30 of groceries for only $5 twice.

hrfrank said:   thanks a lot, that kinda explained the first question. for one rewards card, every 30 minutes, you can ONLY buy 1 gift card, otherwise, no coupon.

I guess what the manager told you must just be talk because I just bought three $100 Amazon gift cards in back-to-back-to-back transactions and the $20 coupons printed out for me (except for the last time when the printer paper jammed and they issued me a $20 Albertsons gift card). Read my above post for more details.

hrfrank said:   one of the manager said that
hogwash. You can do back to back transactions and the catalina will print.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.