OM Lunchables @ Target for $0.25 AC YMMV

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week target has the Oscar Meyer Lunchables, 3.1 - 3.5oz on sale for $1.25. There is a coupon on the Target website for $1 off on a 3.8+oz lunchables.

YMMV as mine has accepted these in the past on those.

Member Summary

lunchables (31.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Worth a shot, my kids love these things and I have no idea why.

Because they are "kid sized".

spdracer5g said:   Worth a shot, my kids love these things and I have no idea why.

i cant find the coupon. there are ones for oscar meyer meat but not lunchables.

michelenj66 said:   i cant find the coupon. there are ones for oscar meyer meat but not lunchables.

Did you look in the TC thread in the FW HD section? They expire 1-7-13.

C320 said:   michelenj66 said:   i cant find the coupon. there are ones for oscar meyer meat but not lunchables.

Did you look in the TC thread in the FW HD section? They expire 1-7-13.


i did and i saw the list of 140 but im not sure where i find the actual coupons at. i checked target.com and dont see it in their coupons. any help you can give me would be appreciated. thanks.

michelenj66 said:   C320 said:   michelenj66 said:   i cant find the coupon. there are ones for oscar meyer meat but not lunchables.

Did you look in the TC thread in the FW HD section? They expire 1-7-13.


i did and i saw the list of 140 but im not sure where i find the actual coupons at. i checked target.com and dont see it in their coupons. any help you can give me would be appreciated. thanks.


You need to read the thread and follow the clues. I will not go against the rules set up by lordoffire and imanemokid.

giggity

Thanx for the info - gotsum

Also, the nachos, chicken nuggets, pizza w/ pepperoni, & pizza w/ extra cheese are all over 3.8oz
and on sale for $1.25

and they were on sale at Publix this week for $1....

so... FREE

(and got more than sum)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014