• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

AH!!!!!
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice to know the REAL cost of milk!? the COWS really know how to keep a secret!?

omg...let's all freak out

/sarcasm

So where's the $7 Q?

seems like the cliff pushed it lower at stop and shop this week. $2.99/gallon
1% 2% vitamin D or skim

i can live without another drop of milk. done it before and then the price went under 1.99 so i started drinking it again.

It's been @ or above $7/gallon for a while, if you buy organic... people already pay it in many instances. Just wait for sales... you can freeze milk if you can find a good price, too.

lexx said:   i can live without another drop of milk. done it before and then the price went under 1.99 so i started drinking it again.

What do you put on your breakfast cereal, when you aren't buying milk? I've used soy milk, but I don't recommend it.

BTW, I'm paying $3.00 a gallon in the high desert far from any actual dairy cows.

I love soymilk. Grew up with it and even make it myself sometimes. Almond milk is good too. Lately milk prices actually went down - I can go to a few grocery stores now and see an everyday price of 2.59 a gal. Used to be only 1 store sells at that price.

The article is from 12-2012...last year.

So, what do you do now with a freezer full of milk jugs....

sandijohn said:   So, what do you do now with a freezer full of milk jugs....

put them in the fridge when the power goes out!

SO glad to have made the switch from cow's milk to rice milk...something to consider, just sayin'...and some people use OJ on their cold cereal.

Alice253 said:   The article is from 12-2012...last year.So is the thread. And it was dead until you insisted on replying.

QStudent said:   SO glad to have made the switch from cow's milk to rice milk...something to consider, just sayin'...and some people use OJ on their cold cereal.

depends on where the rice is from. a lot of rice can contain arsenic

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014