• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$7 off any One Bayer A1C Now SelfCheck Meter & $5 off of the Purchase of a Bayer Contour USB Meter (Print now for Moneymaking Deal at CVS starting 01-06)

Click here to print $7 off any One Bayer AC1 Now SelfCheck Meter http://stage.a1cnow.com/Special-Offer/images/A1C_Online_CPN.pdf

Click here to print $5 off of the Purchase of a Bayer Contour USB Meter

http://www.bayercontourusb.us/Special-Offer/OfferImages/USBcoupo...

The week of 01/06-01/12 CVS will have Bayer A1C Now, Contour, Contour USB or Contour next EZ Blood glucose monitoring system priced at $9.99 and you will receive $9.99 back in ECB. (Limit of one offer) Use either of the coupons above to turn this into a money making deal. You might want to go ahead and print in case they pull the offers. If you canít use the Meter, consider a donation.

thx steph/printablecoupons and labboypro/fw for direct coupon links.

Member Summary

Bayer (15.62kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

do they come with strips??

vickh said:   do they come with strips??

I think the Contour comes with 10. At least a year ago it did. The A1C has two test kits in it.

A1C is misspelled. just in case someone is searching Mr. C. thanks for the post

$9.99 on the a1C test is a ridiculous price to start with, and are rarely discounted off their $30 price... Thanks Mr. C

DEAL LIVE at stores where they turn the Sunday deal on Sat after 5PM!!!!

got two A1C meters on two cards, with two coupons, made $14 in ECB's! great deal.

Bummer on the state exclusions. I can't use any of the cpns.

Wasn't able to find any meters with strips..oh well...

thnaks OP. got a couple A1C kits & a meter. then used the Extra Bucks towards 8 face wash products from Clean & Clear which were under the buy $30 in J&J products, get $10 in extra bucks. Each had a $1 off coupon, so it came out to a super great deal in the end. also learned a few things about the extra bucks program & how those are tied to specific cards when the are issued (store just started scanning their card, and no coupon popped out automatically, then wouldn't accept on my final purchase with my card.)

a big thanks again. very nice to have in-home A1C testing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014