Duracell Rebate

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just a heads up for those of you who have yet to send in your $100 worth of Staples free Duracell battery receipts for the P & G $25 rebate. This rebate is quirky in that you fax in the rebate form and copies of your receipts, and you don't get any verification that they recieved it. Plus I think there is a limit to the total number of rebates they will process. However, I faxed mine in 10 days ago and receieved the $25 Visa GC yesterday.

Member Summary

Rebate form can be found here

Main thread about this deal can be found here

All purchases must be made by December 31, 2012!

Terms and Conditions:
- All requests must be postmarked by January 16, 2013. (I assume this just means received since mailing is not an option)
- All Gift Cards expire on October 1st, 2013.
- Invoice(s) must be dated from October 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012.
- Offer is limited to U.S. residents, one redemption per business on a first come, first serve basis. The redemption form must accompany your request.
- Reproduction, sale, trade, or purchase of this form or proof-of-purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Gift Card offer is good only while supplies last.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014