• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

Details: This week at Walgreens, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are on sale for $.50. There is a $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupons available to print.
Print: $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupon

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xlsjcqc7935665&bt=vg&o=...

Member Summary

quaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dear Mr. MC,

Does it has quantity limitation per transaction / membership?

ccbang said:   Dear Mr. MC,

Does it has quantity limitation per transaction / membership?


not that I'm aware of. but typically you can only use 4 like coupons per transaction, so that would mean 8 bars free ac with 4 coupons.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Free Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

Details: This week at Walgreens, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are on sale for $.50. There is a $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupons available to print.
Print: $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupon

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xlsjcqc7935665&bt=vg&o=...

Is there a way to search for coupon for a specific product that I am interested in? e.g. I am looking for a coupon for Listerine. Must I look through all their coupons in Personal Care to see if there is one? Or is there an easier way? These coupons don't seem to be in alph order.

confused200 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Free Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

Details: This week at Walgreens, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are on sale for $.50. There is a $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupons available to print.
Print: $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupon

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xlsjcqc7935665&bt=vg&o=...

Is there a way to search for coupon for a specific product that I am interested in? e.g. I am looking for a coupon for Listerine. Must I look through all their coupons in Personal Care to see if there is one? Or is there an easier way? These coupons don't seem to be in alph order.



http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1247702/

MISTERCHEAP said:   confused200 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Free Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

Details: This week at Walgreens, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are on sale for $.50. There is a $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupons available to print.
Print: $1.00/2 Quaker Product Coupon

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=xlsjcqc7935665&bt=vg&o=...

Is there a way to search for coupon for a specific product that I am interested in? e.g. I am looking for a coupon for Listerine. Must I look through all their coupons in Personal Care to see if there is one? Or is there an easier way? These coupons don't seem to be in alph order.


http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1247702/

I was just using Listerine as an example. So, if I want to see if there is a coupon for product xyz, is there any way to search for it on coupons.com? Or do I have to sift through their whole list -- in random order?

The Walgreens ad pictures the yogurt Dipps, and that is all they had at my WAGS, strawberry and blueberry, so YMMV. I had no problem using the coupons, but the guy at the register was really looking at them, before he scanned them.

SweetClover said:   The Walgreens ad pictures the yogurt Dipps, and that is all they had at my WAGS, strawberry and blueberry, so YMMV. I had no problem using the coupons, but the guy at the register was really looking at them, before he scanned them.


the ad written lists the yogurt chewy granola bars (don't go by the photo). not a YMMV deal. it's good as long as your store has stock.

confused200 said:   I was just using Listerine as an example. So, if I want to see if there is a coupon for product xyz, is there any way to search for it on coupons.com? Or do I have to sift through their whole list -- in random order?

I just Google coupons I'm looking for. Ex: "Listerine printable coupon 2012" or "coupons.com Listerine" brings up a list of sources having direct links to a coupon, if available. Unfortunately, there is no way to search Bricks to find a coupon directly, using your Listerine example, you would still have to scroll through the list for Personal Care. Bricks also targets coupons to certain areas, so you also have to change zip codes to get some coupons to show up. Which is another good reason for Googling, as you will find coupons that might not otherwise appear using your own zip code.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014