• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This Coupon is from Food Lion & is good from 12-26-12 thru 12-29-13

Download Q from MF and print from your PDF viewer

$5 OFF ANY $5 PURCHASE AT FOOD LION*

*Coupon not applicable towards the purchase of tobacco,
alcohol, gift cards, postage stamps, or services.
LIMIT 1 (ONE) PRINT PER CUSTOMER

(MORE EXCLUSIONS...READ THE Q)

GOOD AT STORES ACCEPTING FOOD LION AS A COMPETITOR.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Come on OP, coupon is clearly a misprint. this expired on 12/29/12. FOLKS, PLEASE DON'T USE THIS, save yourself the embarassment.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Come on OP, coupon is clearly a misprint. this expired on 12/29/12. FOLKS, PLEASE DON'T USE THIS, save yourself the embarassment.

mistermom... knows all sees all...

It says 12-26-12 thru 12-29-13... and if it was a misprint... they would have posted it on their website...

... and they would still honor it ... as two competitors already have, thank you

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Come on OP, coupon is clearly a misprint. this expired on 12/29/12. FOLKS, PLEASE DON'T USE THIS, save yourself the embarassment.

mistermom... knows all sees all...

It says 12-26-12 thru 12-29-13... and if it was a misprint... they would have posted it on their website...

... and they would still honor it ... as two competitors already have, thank you

the coupon is NO LONGER on their website. and again, noone issues a $5 off $5q valid for over a year. It's a misprint and should not be used, interesting how people are only trying to use it at a competitor since obviously the issuer FOOD LION won't accept this since it's obviously expired on 12/29.

And yes, we do try to promote ETHICAL coupon use on this FW Coupon forum to avoid abuse and coupons policies getting changed to OUR DETRITMENT because of posts like this.

I used this coupon yesterday, food lion did accept it. they actually had a few coupons that are not on their webpage anymore. As far as being a misprint, it could have been, I'll have to call, because its a great money saving coupon for normal shopping trips.

MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc
imanemokid said:   mistermom... etc etc..., thank you
MISTERCHEAP said:   the coupon is NO LONGER on their website. and again, noone issues a $5 off $5q valid for over a year. It's a misprint and should not be used, interesting how people are only trying to use it at a competitor since obviously the issuer FOOD LION won't accept this since it's obviously expired on 12/29.

And yes, we do try to promote ETHICAL coupon use on this FW Coupon forum to avoid abuse and coupons policies getting changed to OUR DETRITMENT because of posts like this.

Well, I'm happy that Noone issued the coupon, and hope that he/she continues to do so. The coupon is pulled each week, for your information, for a new coupon set to be issued. Also, Food Lion DID accept the coupon on Dec 30th and Dec 31st (by two separate individuals)... and as far as competitor Qz... I use the Save A Lot and Winn-Dixie $5 off Qz (Winn-Dixie's by the way is valid for OVER A YEAR) and don't shop at either of those grocery stores. And yes, we are promoting ethical coupon use...that's why it says "LIMIT 1 (ONE) PRINT PER CUSTOMER" (even though when printing it from the original site you could set your printer to print from 1 to 1000+ ... which was pointed out in your previous post - but I guess you thought that was ETHICAL...as long as you were the OP)

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc
MISTERCHEAP said:   the coupon is NO LONGER on their website. and again, noone issues a $5 off $5q valid for over a year. It's a misprint and should not be used, interesting how people are only trying to use it at a competitor since obviously the issuer FOOD LION won't accept this since it's obviously expired on 12/29.

Well, I'm happy that Noone issued the coupon, and hope that he/she continues to do so. The coupon is pulled each week, for your information, for a new coupon set to be issued. Also, Food Lion DID accept the coupon on Dec 30th and Dec 31st (by two separate individuals)... and as far as competitor Qz... I use the Save A Lot and Winn-Dixie $5 off Qz (Winn-Dixie's by the way is valid for OVER A YEAR) and don't shop at either of those grocery stores. And yes, we are promoting ethical coupon use...that's why it says "LIMIT 1 (ONE) PRINT PER CUSTOMER" (even though when printing it from the original site you could set your printer to print from 1 to 1000+ ... which was pointed out in your previous post - but I guess you thought that was ETHICAL...as long as you were the OP)

FROM SD: (care to continue your reasons why people should use it??)

Stores in my area today have a picture of coupon posted saying was to end the 29th but will honor through today. Then said ..ONE COUPON PER PERSON in bold print. I did not have a problem using one.

MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc
MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc.
imanemokid said:   etc etc
MISTERCHEAP said:   FROM SD: (care to continue your reasons why people should use it??)
Stores in my area today have a picture of coupon posted saying was to end the 29th but will honor through today. Then said ..ONE COUPON PER PERSON in bold print. I did not have a problem using one.

As with many cashiers/CSRs/Managers, they have a difficulty with the English language and interpret the little letters making up words/ideas/concepts...other than what is actually...on the coupon. ONE COUPON PER PERSON is WRONG. You could load it up on your FL card each day... and on the coupon it states "Limit one use per purchase of specified product, per transaction, per person, per day." "LIMIT 1 (ONE) PRINT PER CUSTOMER" ... and actually each time you go into the store, you're a new customer. The coupon (under your scenerio) was good to use 7 times from 12/26 thru 1/1 by 1 person (not customer). And on their Facebook page, they said they would honor the Q. Then later they said there was a "miscommunication" and would only until 1/1/2013...then they put up another Q w/ the expiration date of 1/1/2013.

And by the way... I didn't use the coupon at all.

& and ... it would behoove them to put the "tiny type" on the Q (disclaimer for typos, etc)

I wasn't embaressed at all, used this coupon today actually and I even asked the manager if it was legit and he confirmed it for me.Maybe the register you carried it to was in a bad mood because my wife and her co-worker used this coupon at the same store two hours later. Thank You for the concern though. 1-02-2013

I GUESS FATWALLET ONLY LETS CERTAIN PEOPLE POST WHAT EVER THEY WANT

jonnies said:   I GUESS FATWALLET ONLY LETS CERTAIN PEOPLE POST WHAT EVER THEY WANT

elaborate

e·lab·o·rate
/iˈlab ə rit/

Verb
Develop or present (a theory, policy, or system) in detail.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Come on OP, coupon is clearly a misprint. this expired on 12/29/12. FOLKS, PLEASE DON'T USE THIS, save yourself the embarassment.
I used it yesterday @Food Lion. My printer needs new ink, so it won't scan. So my cashier used one that she already had.

Could someone email me(BladeTheOne)the link for the PDFx10 at gmail?

Thanks!

I think this coupon will be beneficial for me. I love grocery shopping and by shopping grocery coupon, it benefits me. Yesterday My friend use this coupon to get the coupon benefit . I will also use this coupon.
grocery shopping Ocala

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014