Sunkist 10, 7-up 10, Canada Dry 10, A&W 10- Try it Free

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon in the Dominick's ad starting tomorrow. Use the coupon or put it on your card on "Just for U". Expires on 1/9/13. Limit 4. (This offer isn't currently on the Dominicks website, they don't update until Thursday AM)

Member Summary

sunkist (263.07kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Same coupon also found in the current safeway ad. Good for a 12 oz soda...7-Up Ten, A&W Ten, Canada Dry Ten and Sunkist Ten. Coupon expires 1/8/13. Limit 4.

I found it in Vons L2C. So it looks like I can get 8. Four first from using L2C and then 4 more from the ad. If it is in the ad at the grocery store it looks like I may be getting a lot more than just 8. They also had 99 cent Wishbone salad dressing (limit 3). So it looks like I will be out to Vons today to pick those up.

4 of ginger ale? or does it have to be different??

vickh said:   4 of ginger ale? or does it have to be different??

It can be 4 of whatever you want.

safeway in
Grants Pass had the item in round wire baskets in the store isles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014