• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Neosporin Essential Trial Pack (13.99 value) Try Me Free Rebate Is Back. Must make purchase between 1/6 and 1/13/13. You can print out the form here J&J healthy essentials, however you'll need to register if you haven't already done so.

Member Summary

neosporin
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received all 3 rebates as did my friends & family.

my4mainecoons (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 7:45p) |

had problems with both the Neosporin rebate, as I previously posted, and the Rogaine rebate. Neosporin was initially de... (more)

frugalpete (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 12:27a) |

Just go to the neosporin.com website and click through the contact link. They will response to you by e-mail. I got an a... (more)

BillCSHo (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 10:48a) |

zmaster said:   ...

Direct Link from CVS.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

there's coupons too here: http://www.neosporin.com/offers (money maker?)

Next week at Rite Aid (see the weekly thread for more information):

Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack pg 8
Sale 12.99 (is gold better?)
Less $3MFQ here [neosporin.com]
File for $12.99 rebate Scroll down to the "Healthy Looking Winter Skin" section (this will track 12.99 towards the J&J $10 wyb $30 {limit 2}
= FREE ...IF you get back full $12.99, THEN this becomes a $3MM

I plan on buying 1 Rogaine + 2 Neosporin Essentials trial packs (buy these separately for rebate purposes -- hopefully you have more than one address too)
39.99 + 12.99 + 12.99
-10.00 - 3.00 -3.00
29.99 + 9.99 + 9.99 = 49.97 oop
Get back 10,10 (UPs), 20.00, 9.99,9.99 (rebate, or 12.99,12.99 depending on how they process it!)
= $10.01MM or IF they are rebating at 12.99 THEN = $16.01MM!!!

If I remember correctly from last time they deduct coupons from your rebate total if you use any.

MrVietnam said:   Next week at Rite Aid (see the weekly thread for more information):

Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack pg 8
Sale 12.99 (is gold better?)
Less $3MFQ here [neosporin.com]
File for $12.99 rebate Scroll down to the "Healthy Looking Winter Skin" section (this will track 12.99 towards the J&J $10 wyb $30 {limit 2}
= FREE ...IF you get back full $12.99, THEN this becomes a $3MM

I plan on buying 1 Rogaine + 2 Neosporin Essentials trial packs (buy these separately for rebate purposes -- hopefully you have more than one address too)
39.99 + 12.99 + 12.99
-10.00 - 3.00 -3.00
29.99 + 9.99 + 9.99 = 49.97 oop
Get back 10,10 (UPs), 20.00, 9.99,9.99 (rebate, or 12.99,12.99 depending on how they process it!)
= $10.01MM or IF they are rebating at 12.99 THEN = $16.01MM!!!

Mr V,

can you explain the math here? how does it jump from a $10mm to a $16mm with a $3off coupon factored in/out?

EDIT TO ADD, never mind, figured it out. see it's dependent on 2 Neo rebates submitted.

LetsGoMets1 said:   If I remember correctly from last time they deduct coupons from your rebate total if you use any.

Yes, I agree. I think they will subtract out from your rebate for coupon use. That is why last time they had this promo I went to Walgreens, used the coupon, but asked for a rebate receipt (unfortunately, Rite Aid doesn't offer rebate receipts but I guess you could always do a post coupon transaction).

can someone post a copy of the rebate here please? My computer just will NOT allow me to print...i've tried everything! TYIA

I don't know why they make you print the rebate form like a q, it is simply a form.

This is on sale at CVS for $12 on 1/6. If I buy using MQ & ECB with $0 OOP, will I get my rebate or they will deny it? I haven't done the rebate last time.

EDIT: I think they make you print the rebate like a Q is to control number of rebate payout.

Direct Link from CVS.

zmaster said:   I don't know why they make you print the rebate form like a q, it is simply a form. Here it is for you guys.

This is on sale at CVS for $12 on 1/6. If I buy using MQ & ECB with $0 OOP, will I get my rebate or they will deny it? I haven't done the rebate last time.

to be honest zmaster, it was almost a year ago, I know I got it a Rite Aid last time, not sure how I paid for it.

also, this rebate has the troubling "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" headline...what does that mean? how many rebates are they budgeted for? (rhetorical questions)

Last year's thread for reference -> http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1177613/

No longer available!!

This promotional coupon is NO LONGER available!!

HolyHottie said:   This promotional coupon is NO LONGER available!!

If you are looking for the rebate form there is a direct link for it 3 posts previous to yours (provided by zmaster).

There's a $1-MFQ inside the pack I got at Walgreens ($12.99)... exp Jun 30

Also can get at drugstore.com with no tax, free ship for Shoprunner members.

FYI, I just received the rebate check today. thank you OP

VivYip said:   FYI, I just received the rebate check today. thank you OP

same for $12.99 (purchased at Walgreens)

I bought this at Target few weeks ago, submitted the rebate and just back a denial. Says the upc is incorrect. The UPC i submitted is 312547947480 and it is definitely from the Trial Pack. for those who got their rebate, what was the UPC?

frugalpete said:   I bought this at Target few weeks ago, submitted the rebate and just back a denial. Says the upc is incorrect. The UPC i submitted is 312547947480 and it is definitely from the Trial Pack. for those who got their rebate, what was the UPC?
UPC on mine was 3 12547 23853 3.
Haven't received my rebate yet but just sent it 3 wks ago.

my4mainecoons said:   

me. too.

VivYip said:   my4mainecoons said:   

me. too.

to be blunt, their rebate processing center sucks. they don't even provide a phone number to call in to discuss a mistake like this.

In addition to this rebate, I did the $5 back on $10 of first aid rebate. They sent me back my entire submission with a form letter telling me I the items I submitted were not eligible for the First Aid bag rebate. I'm like huh? I didn't submit for the first aid bag, I submitted for a $5 check as the form showed and the PO BOX was the correct one. Of course, no means to contact them, and hell if I was going to mail the submission back to them, now wasting another .46 stamp. I called J&J consumer affairs and complained and they sent me out a $5 check. But very frustrating.

By far, of the big OTC players, P&G's rebates are about the best. J&J's are some of the worst IMO.

MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   my4mainecoons said:   

me. too.

to be blunt, their rebate processing center sucks. they don't even provide a phone number to call in to discuss a mistake like this.

In addition to this rebate, I did the $5 back on $10 of first aid rebate. They sent me back my entire submission with a form letter telling me I the items I submitted were not eligible for the First Aid bag rebate. I'm like huh? I didn't submit for the first aid bag, I submitted for a $5 check as the form showed and the PO BOX was the correct one. Of course, no means to contact them, and hell if I was going to mail the submission back to them, now wasting another .46 stamp. I called J&J consumer affairs and complained and they sent me out a $5 check. But very frustrating.

By far, of the big OTC players, P&G's rebates are about the best. J&J's are some of the worst IMO.

Today I also received my entire submission back for the $5 off $10 health care rebate-- the excuse is I did not submit the correct cash register receipt(s) and/or UPCs for the correct items purchased. But I did submit everything and purchased the correct eligible products (band aids, neosporin, and neosporin lip) and I can't tell which items they consider to be 'incorrect.'

It's not worth mailing the stuff back cause I can't make any adjustments and I have no idea what they think is missing. Oh well, at least I do use these products. These J&J rebate offers appear to be a scam. I doubt I'll do another one again. (I still haven't received anything on my Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack rebate.)

Just had my rebate form returned said it wasn't the right UPC code. It was from the Neo Essentials Trail Pack. I also purchased mine from Target. My UPC is 312547947480. I followed their instructions to the tee. I have never submitted for a rebate from J & J and if this is how they honor their customers, it will be the last. Plus cutting out the UPC symbol ruined my box...

DesertDream said:   Just had my rebate form returned said it wasn't the right UPC code. It was from the Neo Essentials Trail Pack. I also purchased mine from Target. My UPC is 312547947480. I followed their instructions to the tee. I have never submitted for a rebate from J & J and if this is how they honor their customers, it will be the last. Plus cutting out the UPC symbol ruined my box...

I have exactly the same problem. I am trying to contact their CSR to complain about this.

BillCSHo said:   DesertDream said:   Just had my rebate form returned said it wasn't the right UPC code. It was from the Neo Essentials Trail Pack. I also purchased mine from Target. My UPC is 312547947480. I followed their instructions to the tee. I have never submitted for a rebate from J & J and if this is how they honor their customers, it will be the last. Plus cutting out the UPC symbol ruined my box...

I have exactly the same problem. I am trying to contact their CSR to complain about this.

good luck with that!

MISTERCHEAP said:   BillCSHo said:   I have exactly the same problem. I am trying to contact their CSR to complain about this.
good luck with that!
Has anyone tried contacting J&J customer service directly? Or is that what you're referring to?

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   BillCSHo said:   I have exactly the same problem. I am trying to contact their CSR to complain about this.
good luck with that!
Has anyone tried contacting J&J customer service directly? Or is that what you're referring to?

there's no contact info for their rebate center that I'm aware of.

you wind up having to explain your long story to some person at the neosporin 800# and hope they offer to help you with a check or something.

It's really a PITA when a J&J rebate goes wrong.

I received all 3 of the J&J rebates I submitted. I bought everything at Rite Aid during the week of J&J $10 +UP wyb $30 (limit 2). Using all 3 of the rebates I was able to get to the $60 just by buying the rebate items. Not a MM, but got everything for free after rebates and cashed out a few +UPs.

Transaction #1 (Rogaine $20 Rebate)
$39.99 Rogaine 3-pack
-$10.00 coupon
=$29.99, got back $10 +UP
Paid for the entire amount in +UPs, paid $0.99 OOP and got back full $20 rebate.

Transaction #2 (Neosporin Essentials Freebate)
$11.19 Neosporin Essentials
-$3.00 coupon
=$8.19
I wasn't sure about this one, so I paid $8.19 OOP (didn't use +UPs). I wasn't sure if I'd get back $8.19 or $11.19.
I ended up getting back the entire $11.19 rebate

Transaction #3 (Topical Health Rebate)
$5.99 Neosporin Ointment
$2.09 BandAid
$5.99 BenGay
-$2.00 coupon Neosporin
-$2.00 coupon Bengay
-$.50 coupon BandAid
=$7.17, got back 2nd $10 +UP
I also wasn't sure about this one, so I paid $7.17 OOP and got back the $5.00 rebate just fine.
The rebate for this one is a post card and is the same style of checks that were sent in the Rite Aid Single Check rebate program. It took me awhile to figure out what it was for. It says Topical Health at the top, but otherwise there really is no indication of what it is for.

I received all 3 rebates as did my friends & family.

had problems with both the Neosporin rebate, as I previously posted, and the Rogaine rebate. Neosporin was initially denied due to wrong UPC. Rogaine was denied because they said I bought it out of state.

The Target Rogaine receipt showed the name of the neighboring city and area so I printed out the list of nearby Targets from their website, and a Google map showing the location is near me; i also pointed out in my reply the store phone number on the receipt has the same area code as mine. So, last week, got rejected again due to wrong item on receipt or wrong UPC....can't even reply without knowing which is the rejection reason.

Called J&J, and they are sending me both rebates. Also told J&J they should not use this rebate processor.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   BillCSHo said:   I have exactly the same problem. I am trying to contact their CSR to complain about this.
good luck with that!

there's no contact info for their rebate center that I'm aware of.

you wind up having to explain your long story to some person at the neosporin 800# and hope they offer to help you with a check or something.

It's really a PITA when a J&J rebate goes wrong.

Just go to the neosporin.com website and click through the contact link. They will response to you by e-mail. I got an autoresponse within a day and then a reply message within 2 business day. They offer to send me the rebate amount instantly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014