• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Through January 13, Kroger is having a Buy 5 Save $5 promotion. Along with the advertised savings, you also have the opportunity to play the Pop to Save instant win game once each day. You can win between $1 to $15 off your next Kroger order (loaded to your Kroger card in the form of a digital coupon) each time you play. I won $5 today.

How to play:
1.Visit the Pop to Save instant win game page and select your store (Kroger). You will at some point be asked to sign into to your Kroger digital account.
2.Add at least 5 participating items to your virtual list and you’ll be directed to the game page.
3.Pop one star-shaped balloon to see if you won! If you did win, be sure to claim your prize to add it to your digital coupons.

Remember to play once each day!

Member Summary

Logo (44.43kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Pop to Save instant win game page

Can the you use your winnings on gift cards? Also, do your purchases with the winning give you Kroger fuel points? We must know these things!

EDIT: TOS do not list exclusions... so I guess it just drops your winnings off of your total.

balloon #1 was a loser for me today!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014