• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Food Lion

It took effort to get them printed. Have to give java? extra permissions. I finally got them on chrome. It has a special barcode at bottom, so I don't think the form can be posted generally.

$5 on oranges 1/1/13 - 2/28/13
$5 on beef or pot roast 12/1/12 - 1/31/13

Member Summary

Pot Roast
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Will give it a shot.

Jim

what's the trick to getting these to print?

in chrome, says sending to default printer but nothing ever shows up. no alerts to allow java or any other pop up type message.

In chrome, I had to go where it notifies you it blocked a popup (next to the star), then go to the blocked popup (something like client.redplum...) then it asks if you want to allow the applet once or always, then it finally worked. For me anyways. It only allows 2 prints.

briarycliffs said:   In chrome, I had to go where it notifies you it blocked a popup (next to the star), then go to the blocked popup (something like client.redplum...) then it asks if you want to allow the applet once or always, then it finally worked. For me anyways. It only allows 2 prints.

perfect!! that did the trick.

yes, each rebate form has a unique bar code # assigned to it. thank you briary!

briarycliffs said:   Food Lion

It took effort to get them printed. Have to give java? extra permissions. I finally got them on chrome. It has a special barcode at bottom, so I don't think the form can be posted generally.

$5 on oranges 1/1/13 - 2/28/13
$5 on beef or pot roast 12/1/12 - 1/31/13

IE worked fine for me on 2 computers.

I got the usual Blocked Popup warning but once I accepted the page temporarily, the forms printed fine on both machines, one with XP and one with Win 7. (Nice to have 2 mailing addresses on the property...)

Thanks very much, OP!

Bill

Is this dead? I don't see it listed at the OPs link.

peste386 said:   Is this dead? I don't see it listed at the OPs link.
I printed the rebate forms on January 4 by clicking on OP's FOOD LION link and then, without logging into the subsequent Food Lion web site, scrolled down to the Red Plum coupons toward the bottom of the page.

I scrolled through the Red Plum coupons and printed the $5 MIR forms, one for Pot Roast or other Beef, and another for $5 MIR on Any Oranges. Rinse and repeat for another copy of each MIR form.

That said, unfortunately, I do not see either MIR form on the Food Lion/Redplum site today, either while logged in or not. It is possible that is because I have already printed them twice but I have no way of confirming that, one way or the other.

Sorry...

Bill

Thanks for the thorough description Bill. That is where I expected to find them but they don't show up. I tried two computers with 3 different browsers. I guess the chance to print the offer has passed.

thank you OP, I just received the $5 rebate check for oranges (that i bought from Sam's Club) i never tried this kind of rebate before. thank you again!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014