Coupons for Healthy Food

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anyone know where I can find coupons for healthier options? I try to feed my family healthier meals, but it's hard to find coupons for the products I want to buy.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This, my dear, is in fact, a stupid question.

No one knows what products you want to buy since you didn't include a single brand or type of food; therefore no one could ever know if there ever have or could be coupons for what you want.

I would suggest something called "a google". It can be reached here: www.google.com

Go to Wholefoods and pick up their free magazines and flyers. They've got one with over $53 in coupons right now. Then go to Organic Valley's website and sign up for their mailing list. Check your favorite brand's website for coupons and post here what you find.

I rely on Kashi coupons from recyclebank.com.

Aside from that, healthy food should come less from a box and more from fresh fruits and vege's which don't have coupons.

mmyk72 said:   I rely on Kashi coupons from recyclebank.com.

Aside from that, healthy food should come less from a box and more from fresh fruits and vege's which don't have coupons.

I beg to differ, there was a cuties coupon a while back....

russ0519 said:   mmyk72 said:   I rely on Kashi coupons from recyclebank.com.

I beg to differ, there was a cuties coupon a while back....

They are rare, but sometimes you can get produce coupons. And you are correct about the Cuties one, I used it last fall, got it doubled and saved a $1 on top of a sale. Also, Del Monte had printables for their Gold Pineapples, I recently used them, and save a $1 after doubled coupons on each pineapple. Del Monte, Sunkist, and Ocean Spray have all had coupons for produce; many offer printables via Facebook apps.

Thank you! Very helpful.

Thanks for constructive input. An additional website is http://www.healthesavers.com/HealthESavers/Coupons.aspx Make sure you use the drop down menu.

dwit said:   http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=15046&nid=10&...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014