• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Yet another Rite Aid "glitch" for now...

Today I bought $19.98 worth of Natrol using a non-gold card. I didn't receive my $20 UPS since I thought it was RA that rounds up when a few cents short of the required UPS amy to purchase--always get them mixed up with CVS. Anyway, bottom of receipt shows no Natrol tracking ants yet shows I spent $19.98 towards "Suave Suave $3+UP" promo. Called CS and was told "they see" I have spent $19.98 towards Natrol even thought I can't!

nicknametaken said:   Yet another Rite Aid "glitch" for now...

Today I bought $19.98 worth of Natrol using a non-gold card. I didn't receive my $20 UPS since I thought it was RA that rounds up when a few cents short of the required UPS amy to purchase--always get them mixed up with CVS. Anyway, bottom of receipt shows no Natrol tracking ants yet shows I spent $19.98 towards "Suave Suave $3+UP" promo. Called CS and was told "they see" I have spent $19.98 towards Natrol even thought I can't!

yeah, that's been happening. I have Natrol tracking on several cards and this week the same balance is there but instead its called Suave. When you reach $20 you'll get a $20 Natrol/Laci +Up even though its printing as Suave.

Just curious. Do CVS and Wags have as many programming issues as RA? Is this endemic in national chains?

sameome said:   Anybody got Keri as a MM? My favorite Rite Aid cashier told me while writing the rain check for me that corporate told all stores to manually punch in $0.99 for Keri and the $2 can't be used since the lotion is only $0.99 after in-ad coupon. We also have to pay sales tax on $5.99.
How can they be manually entering it as 99c but still charging sales tax on $5.99???

billrubin said:   sameome said:   Anybody got Keri as a MM? My favorite Rite Aid cashier told me while writing the rain check for me that corporate told all stores to manually punch in $0.99 for Keri and the $2 can't be used since the lotion is only $0.99 after in-ad coupon. We also have to pay sales tax on $5.99.
How can they be manually entering it as 99c but still charging sales tax on $5.99???

It's $5.99 - $5 in-ad Q and tax on the original price. I think she was saying they couldn't take the $2 MQ, because it's the item is only $0.99.

sameome said:   billrubin said:   sameome said:   Anybody got Keri as a MM? My favorite Rite Aid cashier told me while writing the rain check for me that corporate told all stores to manually punch in $0.99 for Keri and the $2 can't be used since the lotion is only $0.99 after in-ad coupon. We also have to pay sales tax on $5.99.

It's $5.99 - $5 in-ad Q and tax on the original price. I think she was saying they couldn't take the $2 MQ, because it's the item is only $0.99.

I have an old cranky cashier that scrutinizes all my coupons, and gave me grief about this promotion and coupons. She scanned the $2 coupon, but then looked at the register screen and gave me a ton of grief about how they were paying me $1.01 for using this coupon. Now this is a cashier that under her breath mutters PITA whenever she sees me approach the register with my coupons and UPs. I said the register took it, you can complain to RA. If she had called the manager I would have just asked for it to be adjusted down (I had plenty of overage).

FullTimeDad said:   She scanned the $2 coupon, but then looked at the register screen and gave me a ton of grief about how they were paying me $1.01 for using this coupon.Of course she ignores the fact that RA is getting reimbursed $2 for the coupon. More likely, RA is making $1.01 on each adjusted coupon (only giving customer $0.99, but submitting $2 coupon for the full amount.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FullTimeDad said:   She scanned the $2 coupon, but then looked at the register screen and gave me a ton of grief about how they were paying me $1.01 for using this coupon.Of course she ignores the fact that RA is getting reimbursed $2 for the coupon. More likely, RA is making $1.01 on each adjusted coupon (only giving customer $0.99, but submitting $2 coupon for the full amount.Yes, that's why it bothers me when they reduce coupons. It's OK for the store to make extra money on the coupon, but not the customer.

billrubin said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FullTimeDad said:   She scanned the $2 coupon, but then looked at the register screen and gave me a ton of grief about how they were paying me $1.01 for using this coupon.Of course she ignores the fact that RA is getting reimbursed $2 for the coupon. More likely, RA is making $1.01 on each adjusted coupon (only giving customer $0.99, but submitting $2 coupon for the full amount.Yes, that's why it bothers me when they reduce coupons. It's OK for the store to make extra money on the coupon, but not the customer.

the great American way Bill! gotta keep them corporate profits up! (or in RA's case, keep their losses down....bwhahahaha)

Wow! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, a great Lindor Coupon is available to print.

Print: $3/1 Lindor Item Coupon (5.1oz or greater)

This week at Rite Aid, Lindor Pouches are on sale for just $2.99. Making them FREE after this coupon!

Buy Lindor Chocolate Pouch $2.99
Use $3/1 Lindor Item 5.1oz or greater (Facebook coupon)
= FREE!

EDIT: Coupon no longer available

MrVietnam said:   EDIT: Coupon no longer available When I tried it a little while ago, it told me that I had already printed it. Had they not reset it from the time they offered it last year? Or was it just giving the wrong error? When I try it now I get the "Sorry, they're all gone" screen.

Since it's looking like Friday/Saturday are going to be lost for me (snow forecast), I went to RA and bought Rogaine with my +Ups that were expiring on Saturday. I still had my $20 +Up to use and this was the easiest use of it.

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   EDIT: Coupon no longer available When I tried it a little while ago, it told me that I had already printed it. Had they not reset it from the time they offered it last year? Or was it just giving the wrong error? When I try it now I get the "Sorry, they're all gone" screen.

Since it's looking like Friday/Saturday are going to be lost for me (snow forecast), I went to RA and bought Rogaine with my +Ups that were expiring on Saturday. I still had my $20 +Up to use and this was the easiest use of it.

I got "you've already printed this coupon" message.

nicknametaken said:   Yet another Rite Aid "glitch" for now...

Still "glitching" along as of 10 mins ago! You'd think by now it would have been rectified.

Saw a tag under the Finish Quantum saying "spend $15 get (forgot amt already!)" and it runs til 3/2. Wonder if that applies to buying the reg Finish items? Anyone know?

nicknametaken said:   nicknametaken said:   Yet another Rite Aid "glitch" for now...

Still "glitching" along as of 10 mins ago! You'd think by now it would have been rectified.

Saw a tag under the Finish Quantum saying "spend $15 get (forgot amt already!)" and it runs til 3/2. Wonder if that applies to buying the reg Finish items? Anyone know?

no, but unless they have the BOGO promo going on w/Finish items like they sometimes do, $3up on 15 isn't that great of a deal IMO.

JUST POSTED ON THE RA FB PAGE

Rite Aid
Thank you everyone for your patience. The issue with our current Rite Aid 50 sales promotion has been corrected. All of your earned points have been adjusted and all earned +UPs will be issued upon your next visit. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for shopping at Rite Aid.

MISTERCHEAP said:   JUST POSTED ON THE RA FB PAGE

Rite Aid
Thank you everyone for your patience. The issue with our current Rite Aid 50 sales promotion has been corrected. All of your earned points have been adjusted and all earned +UPs will be issued upon your next visit. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for shopping at Rite Aid.

I bought 2 Stayfree $3 ea last night, $6. First purchase towards the Feb RA50. Tracking showed $19.26??? Went back and checked receipts. On Sat. 2/2 I bought 2 Aveeno for $13.26 on this card. In fixing the tracking I got credit for that purchase.

Rite Aid has released a few new Garnier coupons on their Facebook wall that match up perfectly with this week’s sale. Please note: The +UP Reward promotion runs the whole month, but the sale price on the hair products only lasts through Saturday February 8. The store coupons have a limited number of prints as well, so I would print now if you are interested.

You will receive a $5 +UP Reward when you spend $15, limit of 3. Garnier hair products are two for $6 or $3.49 each. Here’s a deal scenario for you, be sure to note the exact varieties listed on the store coupons.

Purchase:
Garnier Fall Fight Shampoo, Conditioner or Spray $3
Garnier Volume Extend Shampoo or Conditioner $3
Garnier Hydra Recharge Shampoo or Conditioner $3.49
(2) Garnier Stylers (any variety) $3
Use (5) $1/1 coupons or from 1/13 RP or 2/3 RP insert
Use $1/1 Fall Fight Rite Aid Video Values store coupon (February)
Use $1/2 Stylers Rite Aid Video Values store coupon (January)
Use $1/1 Volume Extend Rite Aid store coupon (Facebook)
Use $1/1 Hydra Recharge Rite Aid store coupon (Facebook)
Pay $6.49, Get $5 +UP
$.29 each after coupons and reward

Bonus! These will all count towards your monthly “Buy More, Save More” +UP Reward promotion.

Wow, got the Rogaine rebate in the mail today, just 2 weeks after mailing it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014