• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.dawn-dish.com/us/dawn/public/static/images/coupons/Da...

Receive a refund of 2X the purchase price, when you purchase Dawn Ultra, Dawn Hand Renewal, Dawn Power Clean, Dawn Bleach Alternative or Dawn Oxi and are not completely satisfied with the product for any reason.

To receive your rebate, mail original dated cash register receipt showing product (s) purchased and completed certificate. See mail in rebate form for more details. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Member Summary

dawn
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is interesting how they request your date of birth on the Try/Like or Money Back form. Dawn is one of the most expensive dish washing liquids out there as compared to other brands such as Ajax. It is nice that it is twice the money back and they provide a toll-free phone number should you not receive the refund back in a timely manner.

I wonder how they expect you to get the UPC from the bottle purchased? When I try to peel it off from the back label it starts tearing every which way. I guess I will have to cut into the plastic bottle and send it with the plastic from the plastic bottle. I will call P&G on Monday and ask them what they recommend. It is too bad it doesn't easily peel off. I plan on using the receipt where I bought them from Rite Aid about 12 days ago with 50 cent coupons for each. I bought 4 of them on the same receipt (along with many other items). I am sure they will only refund me for one of the bottles, but I circled all four on the receipt just in case.

Another thing to pay attention to is they require you to mail in your Try/Like or Twice Money Back request within 30 days from when the dish soap was purchased.

MrVietnam said:   It is interesting how they request your date of birth on the Try/Like or Money Back form. Dawn is one of the most expensive dish washing liquids out there as compared to other brands such as Ajax. It is nice that it is twice the money back and they provide a toll-free phone number should you not receive the refund back in a timely manner.

All P&G rebates require date of birth. They need to know that you are at least 18 yo.
Dawn is the best. You use 1/2 as much Ajax or other liquids so its worth twice the price not to mention you can get it really cheap w/ coupons and deals.

eta: Use a hair dryer to remove the label. Warm the label and it peels back nicely. Just tried it for you.

Thanks MR C!

I smell a trip to Costco

I just bought Dawn today at CVS for 99 cents, but I think I will wait to buy it at a higher price for the rebate, since the more we pay, the more profit we make when they pay us back double.

P&G has really made me work hard for my $1.98 2x rebate (99 cents x 2). I used my Dawn liquid dish soap I bought at Rite Aid with 50 cents off coupons a few weeks ago. I sent in my request along with the UPC for the Hand Renewal variety which was part of their 2x rebate offer. About a week ago they sent my request back and said I did not send in the right UPC. I called the number on the rebate to complain as my purchase was exactly what they said qualified and I talked to a supervisor. He wanted me to send it again to him and he would personally review it and call me with the status. Today I received a call back from him and he said that the processors didn't recognize the UPC I submitted but he would make an "exception" and approve my rebate. He said it wasn't listed for the rebate but since it was in the right family he would approve it. What the heck? Make an exception? I think they are crazy and in the wrong and it cost me an extra 45 cents to resubmit it for their processors mistake and they refuse to reimburse me for that postage (and yes, I asked). So my $1.98 rebate will turn into only a 59 cent MM after the postage x 2 and the cost of the initial product, but it is better than nothing. He said I can expect my rebate in 6-8 weeks. With that kind of customer service it makes you wonder if their goal is to win over customers or drive them away? What a pain in the ...

Anybody else get their submission sent back to them? In hindsight I should have went to Costco and bought a huge bottle so it would have made me more money.

Isn't this, along with many of the "full satisfaction guarantee or refund" are really for those that did not like the product? Isn't it wrong if you are just abusing their policy? (forgive me if you REALLY did not like their product, then i can see you being unhappy Mr. Vietnam)

bigbang2nd said:   Isn't this, along with many of the "full satisfaction guarantee or refund" are really for those that did not like the product? Isn't it wrong if you are just abusing their policy? (forgive me if you REALLY did not like their product, then i can see you being unhappy Mr. Vietnam)

I really didn't like the product and I accept your apology.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014