off bag of fruit or 54oz juice, mine was good till 2-10

Member Summary

grapefruit
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Grapefruit bag or juice coupon.
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Zip 18051 will also work. I had trouble finding it using the zip you posted, went and Googled it, and was able to find it with the 18051.

SweetClover said:   Zip 18051 will also work. I had trouble finding it using the zip you posted, went and Googled it, and was able to find it with the 18051.

often the stupid solution is the one you should try first (ie. try it with your own, mine worked)

lordoffire said:   SweetClover said:   Zip 18051 will also work. I had trouble finding it using the zip you posted, went and Googled it, and was able to find it with the 18051.

often the stupid solution is the one you should try first (ie. try it with your own, mine worked)

Didn't work with my own, which is why I had to change the zip. You did state "zip 30187 if necessary." But it does work with more than 1 zip, I offered the one that did work for me for anybody else to try, in case they had trouble like me, so they wouldn't have to go Google for one. A stupid reply is to make unfounded assumptions, see I can throw it right back at you.

SweetClover said:   lordoffire said:   SweetClover said:   Zip 18051 will also work. I had trouble finding it using the zip you posted, went and Googled it, and was able to find it with the 18051.

Didn't work with my own, which is why I had to change the zip. You did state "zip 30187 if necessary." But it does work with more than 1 zip, I offered the one that did work for me for anybody else to try, in case they had trouble like me, so they wouldn't have to go Google for one. A stupid reply is to make unfounded assumptions, see I can throw it right back at you.

I never said your suggestion was stupid

Sorry, how do a change my zip code?

Thank you 4 the help

barronmakena said:   Sorry, how do a change my zip code?

Thank you 4 the help

move to a different city/county/state/country/planet ...

or ...

go to LOCAL at top of page

UPDATE

see next post

well, that sux ... didn't last very long ... didn't find it @ either zip

UPDATE

lordoffire said:    etc etc SweetClover said:    etc etc lordoffire said:    etc etc SweetClover said:    etc etc

actually there is a problem w/ Qz dot com

using local to change zip on some computers didn't work

on the local page the zip changed, but on the coupons page, the Qz stayed the same

went HERE and changed zip ... and then the Qz did change ...

and I did get mass quantities of Qz - (lots of citrus) ... thanx LOF

thank you!!

so what is fresh florida is it a brand? will this work on anybody's grapefruit?

should work on any

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014