• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Simply Orange
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Received my check today. It was worth the phone call.

Nancerino (Apr. 18, 2013 @ 1:51p) |

Received the check today. I had not called, so presume that they were waiting til after ex date to send them out... Ni... (more)

sandijohn (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 3:22p) |

I received my $7 check in today's mail. It took them exactly three months to get me my check to me. Now I am just waitin... (more)

MrVietnam (Apr. 22, 2013 @ 4:18p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MR C!

I love Simply Orange!

Not sure about the Offer Rules #4:
4. Mail the original register receipt and the 3”x 5” card in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to Simply Orange® Orange Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 72320, Rockford, MN 55572.

So I called the number listed (this number reached a Coke dept, and then I was transferred to a correct Simply Orange dept), and was told that an additional envelope with sufficient postage is needed for them to mail the check.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

In 2013, it's a little sad that you have to jump through so many hoops. Why can't they just have you scan the receipt & a picture of you holding the bottle and e-mail you an Amazon gift card for $7?

likehotdeals said:   Not sure about the Offer Rules #4:
4. Mail the original register receipt and the 3”x 5” card in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to Simply Orange® Orange Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 72320, Rockford, MN 55572.

So I called the number listed (this number reached a Coke dept, and then I was transferred to a correct Simply Orange dept), and was told that an additional envelope with sufficient postage is needed for them to mail the check.

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

Can't confirm, but if that is true. That is the ultimate in cheapness for a company, Who knows? Maybe they are on Fat Wallet, too.

MrVietnam said:   likehotdeals said:   Not sure about the Offer Rules #4:

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

Can't confirm, but if that is true. That is the ultimate in cheapness for a company, Who knows? Maybe they are on Fat Wallet, too.

I think the "sufficient postage" comment is regarding your submission. NOT a self addressed stamped envelope to get the $7 check... since that is not specifically stated. Keep in mind, these 800#'s you call are not the rebate processor and they often have no idea these rebates even exist and likely just make up answers that sound good to them.

Makes sense. Thanks Mr.Cheap. I will try w/o a self addressed & stamped envelope.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   likehotdeals said:   Not sure about the Offer Rules #4:

Anyone can confirm?

Thanks.

I think the "sufficient postage" comment is regarding your submission. NOT a self addressed stamped envelope to get the $7 check... since that is not specifically stated. Keep in mind, these 800#'s you call are not the rebate processor and they often have no idea these rebates even exist and likely just make up answers that sound good to them.

Guarantee will be fulfilled with a $7.00 check good for a bag of oranges.

Do you think that is just a suggestion for what to do with the $7 or do you think the check will be valid only for oranges?

MrVietnam said:   Guarantee will be fulfilled with a $7.00 check good for a bag of oranges.

Do you think that is just a suggestion for what to do with the $7 or do you think the check will be valid only for oranges?

can be either, might be a check (coupon) you present at the supermarket to redeem on oranges. or might just be a $7 bank check, guess you have to be prepared that it can go either way.

MrVietnam said:   Guarantee will be fulfilled with a $7.00 check good for a bag of oranges.

In 2009, it was $7 bank check.

If you are in Southern California and haven't bought this yet, Simple Orange Orange Juice is on sale this week at Vons for $2.88. I went to Food4Less and they charged me $3.48 then I came home and was watching TV and I saw a Vons commercial where it was advertised for only $2.88, so more of a MM if bought there. Just a general question, out there in Fat Wallet land, how much did you guys buy your 59 ounce bottle for?

I noticed one of the terms of the offer says: "This offer may not be published in any refund magazine, online or elsewhere without written permission from Simply Orange Juice Company" so I am assuming MisterCheap has written permission from their Company to have posted this offer. Is that correct? (just kidding! )

MrVietnam said:   I noticed one of the terms of the offer says: "This offer may not be published in any refund magazine, online or elsewhere without written permission from Simply Orange Juice Company" so I am assuming MisterCheap has written permission from their Company to have posted this offer. Is that correct? (just kidding! )

Mr V,

FYI, linking to the offer is not the same as publishing it (ie, downloading the form and uploading here). But yes, I have permission!

I vaguely remember doing this like or money back offer a few years ago. I wonder if they will pay me this time around if I do it again. I notice the dates on this offer are from 12/1/2012 through 4/7/2013, so I am hoping they will.

I wonder if they will reject it and claim it's not a valid offer like they did when I tried to use a $1 coupon I printed from coupons.com?

MrVietnam said:   Just a general question, out there in Fat Wallet land, how much did you guys buy your 59 ounce bottle for?

$3.48 today, not on sale

Anyone get their check yet?
Still waiting here and so is a friend.
Thanks!

Still waiting here too. Maybe we could try to contact them.... some of these places ignore your request til you holler at them....

sandijohn said:   Still waiting here too. Maybe we could try to contact them.... some of these places ignore your request til you holler at them....

Unless others have recvd. their checks they must be slow with processing.

Still waiting...

It says to allow 6-8 weeks for processing. I mailed my refund request on 1/22/13, so in my case it has now been pushing 11 weeks. May be time for a phone call to see what the delay is all about.

Corporate office: Call toll-free: 800 871 2653, weekdays 9am - 5pm ET (Se habla español)

MrVietnam said:   Still waiting...

It says to allow 6-8 weeks for processing. I mailed my refund request on 1/22/13, so in my case it has now been pushing 11 weeks. May be time for a phone call to see what the delay is all about.

Corporate office: Call toll-free: 800 871 2653, weekdays 9am - 5pm ET (Se habla español)

Here are the results of my follow-up:

I called their corporate headquarters a few minutes ago to check on the Simply Orange Orange Back Guarantee. She didn't know anything about that particular money back guarantee offer, but asked me at the time if I had called in with my complaint and/or have a reference number. I said I hadn't. She thanked me for taking the time to call and took my name and address information along with the reason I was not satisfied with the product along with the name and address of the store I bought it at and told me she will mail me out a replacement coupon from their headquarters there in Atlanta. Not quite the way I was looking to get my rebate filled, but whatever works. I would have preferred the original offer ($7 check) as it would have been a MM for me, but who knows? Maybe if I wait long enough, the other rebate will come through and it will be the equivalent of a double dip for me.

MrVietnam said:   Here are the results of my follow-up:

I called their corporate headquarters a few minutes ago to check on the Simply Orange Orange Back Guarantee. She didn't know anything about that particular money back guarantee offer, but asked me at the time if I had called in with my complaint and/or have a reference number. I said I hadn't. She thanked me for taking the time to call and took my name and address information along with the reason I was not satisfied with the product along with the name and address of the store I bought it at and told me she will mail me out a replacement coupon from their headquarters there in Atlanta. Not quite the way I was looking to get my rebate filled, but whatever works. I would have preferred the original offer ($7 check) as it would have been a MM for me, but who knows? Maybe if I wait long enough, the other rebate will come through and it will be the equivalent of a double dip for me.

The folks at Simply Orange (which is owned by Coke, thus the Atlanta HQ) are awful (and that is putting it nicely). I had a $1 coupon that I printed from coupons.com a while ago. It was on the invalid coupon list and was rejected at Shoprite. When I complained to SO, they told me they had never authorized any coupon (which was of course BS, it doesn't show up on coupons.com on its own) AND they refused to send me anything for my trouble (like a real coupon). I avoid their stuff whenever possible as a result, it has to be a REALLY good deal for me to buy it.

Glad I avoided this one.

I just called on mine. The person I spoke with was familiar with the offer. She took down my information and said they would research it and get back to me.

Received my check today. It was worth the phone call.

Received the check today. I had not called, so presume that they were waiting til after ex date to send them out... Nice $7 check.

I received my $7 check in today's mail. It took them exactly three months to get me my check to me. Now I am just waiting on the double dip manufacturer's coupon they promised to send me a couple weeks ago. I guess all's well that ends well. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.