BOGO Farm Rich Product Coupon on January 17th at 4PM EST

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Farm Rich (116.02kB)
Disclaimer
The FREE Farm Rich Product Keep ‘em Happy Hour will go live on Thursday, January 17th at 4PM EST. Log in for a chance to print* a coupon for a FREE Farm Rich product. You will need to register first, so sign up here for the Keep ’em happy Club.

*Some stores will not accept printables for free products, so YMMV.

Important Update, please read: Here is what Farm Rich posted on their Facebook wall: "Our Stuffed Pretzel Bites have had a cheese makeover - yummm! Log in for Keep 'em Happy Hour tomorrow at 4 p.m. EST for a chance to print a coupon for a free Farm Rich product, so you can give them a try!"

All the blogs/boards are reporting this as being a printable coupon for a free product. I did a little Googling, and found the following from the Farm Rich website: " The right place at the right snack time! For a limited time, you can grab a Buy One, Try One coupon. Buy one Farm Rich product, get the second one free!

Be here on the third Thursday of every month as this counter nears zero.
Be logged in to the Keep 'em happy Club.
Be one of the first 300 to click "Print."
Enjoy a new favorite for free!
"

So, what we have, is a monthly program to get a chance at one of 300 BOGO coupons on Farm Rich snacks.

Sorry for the confusion, but I wanted to make sure that this is correct (anybody remember the Free KIND bars coupon fiasco?)

Because this is a BOGO offer, I also requested that the mods move it to Grocery Coupons & Deals. Also, thank you Nickcoty for the heads up, You are correct.

Member Summary

Farm Rich (116.02kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Looks like a BOGOF coupon

Nickcoty said:   Looks like a BOGOF coupon

I'm trying to find more info, did you see a source mention this is a BOGO coupon? None of the freebie blogs/boards, nor their website say it is. If so, I'll edit OP and have the mods move the thread to the Grocery Coupons & Deals forum.

ETA: NM. I found it on their website. Very odd that their FB announcement makes no mention of this being a BOGO coupon. Also, it's limited to 300 coupons. I can just see the reaction after 4 pm est, when a) people miss the coupon, and b) they find it is a BOGO. You are correct, thanks for the HU.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014