• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
The Contour Next EZ meter is priced at 9.99 (after 10.00 off) at most stores.$10.00 coupon for the meter in the diabetes book.

Sale price - 9.99
minus 9.99 (10.00 coupon in the diabetes book adjusted down)
Final cost 0.00 receive 5.00 UP - 5.00 MM.

Contour USB meter 5.99
minus 5.99 (20.00 coupon in the diabetes book adjusted down)
Final cost 0.00 - Free

There is a limit of two for the Contour Next EZ this month so if you get 2 diabetes booklets you can make a 10.00 profit in UPS using the coupons.

Gillette Buy $30 get $10 (L2) - Cheapest way to do this if you, like me, have no $10 MQs
Buy 7 of the Gillette Fusion shave cream ($3.99 gold) = $27.93
Buy 1 of the regular Gillette shave cream ($2.39 gold) = $30.32 total
4 BOGO MQ's (15.96)
4 $1 Q's (4.00)
OOP = $10.36 get $10UP
BOGO MQ (RP 1/6) $1/1 MQ (12/30 PG)

P&G Promo Spend $30 get $10 (L2)
Idea: Buy 5 Tide and 5 Tide Boost and 2 Dawn Hand Renewal = $61.38
use 5 x 1.50/1 Tide MQ (PG 12/30) and 5 x $3.00 Boost MQ (PG 1/27) and 1 x $1/2 Dawn
OOP = $37.88 Get $20 UPs
$17.88 or $1.78/bottle
***cheapest scenario would be 10 Tide Boost with $3 MQ but I want the detergent more than the boost****

Aleve (cheap scenario if you need/use...I need this and only have 1 bottle so went for it)
Buy 2 x Aleve 50ct. 7.49 x 2= $11.98 gold
Use 2 x $2.00 in ad RAQ
Use 1 x $5.00 off 2 Aleve (12/2 RP)
OOP = $3.00/2 or $1.50 each

Dove Men’s Care BW or Detailer
Buy 7 = $24.50
Use 7 x $2/1 MQ (RP 1/27)
OOP = $10.50 get 2 x $4UPs
$0.32/bottle

Scrubbing Bubbles Gel (good luck finding 4!)
$3.99 ($3.75 gold) x 4 ($15)
- 2 x BOGOs (-$7.98)
- 1 x $1/2 SB Bath Item
OOP $6.02 get 2 x $3 UPs

CLEARANCE Alert:
Clairol Nice and Easy and NAtural Instincts - LOTS 75% off
$2.24 and $2.49 respectively
$2 and $5/2 MQs in 1/27 PG, respectively
$2 in ad RAQ on any Clairol
***ALSO*** monthly deal on Nice and Easy - Buy 2 get $2 UPS (limit 3) BONUS
You do the math.... NICE way to bring down the OOP on my Tide Deal

MISTERCHEAP said:    Just clarifying that these prices shown are non-wellness silver/gold discount?

So if you have gold, these would be about $8.20 ea, so you'd have to look for a Natrol that was priced $12.50+ to be at $10 per bottle after Gold to get the $20 up on a 2 bottle purchase. (correct me if I'm wrong on this Mr. V)

I will be at the store later today and let you know at that time.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:    Just clarifying that these prices shown are non-wellness silver/gold discount?

So if you have gold, these would be about $8.20 ea, so you'd have to look for a Natrol that was priced $12.50+ to be at $10 per bottle after Gold to get the $20 up on a 2 bottle purchase. (correct me if I'm wrong on this Mr. V)

I will be at the store later today and let you know at that time.

just back Mr. V, yes, I was right, you have to adjust your calculations/what you buy since any bottle marked $10.29 is only $8.23 with gold.

I got Fish Oil, some vitamin B and some other vitamin (X maybe?

paid $40.80, rolled $30 in ups expiring TOMORROW and $10 in other ups, got back $40 (2 x $20)

so does this mean it would be best to do this on a card w/o any discount -- which you're trying to get to Gold? It would just mean less product for same amount of money, right?
I watched the Natrol vv in Jan. Awful video. Stressed me out just watching it.

my4mainecoons said:   so does this mean it would be best to do this on a card w/o any discount -- which you're trying to get to Gold? It would just mean less product for same amount of money, right?
I watched the Natrol vv in Jan. Awful video. Stressed me out just watching it.

no, it just means you have to do some calculations at the store which combo of items will work best to hit as close to $40+ (or $20+) without going over by more than .50-1.

If you bought the exact items with a gold card that Mr V has in the first post about this deal, you would indeed fall short of earning the ups. And you don't want to add an extra bottle of what's shown, cause that would make you spend $5-6 above the threshold.

I'll have to get my receipt and post EXACTLY what I got. Only problem is, stock from store to store tends to vary and it's not always possible to use a pre-set list posted on FW.

For those who take Fish Oil, that is something useful Natrol has. The store I was at only had 2 bottles on the shelf, pre Gold price was $11.49 I think. Got 2 bottles of that ($18 ish) and $22 of other assorted bottles, had to pay about .60 oop. I maxed out on one order cause I had $30 in up which were expiring on 1/29 and just wanted to roll them. I'll trade out the "other stuff" for Natrol Fish Oil at another store later today or tomorrow.

How do you get the January video values? All I can find are for February.

TIA!

eh82 said:   How do you get the January video values? All I can find are for February.

TIA!
Find a time machine and go back a few days .

For items that are 2 for $5, how much will it be for 3? To be exact, how much will the 3rd item be? I have 3 $0.50 MQ for wonderful pistachios.

TIA

sameome said:   For items that are 2 for $5, how much will it be for 3? To be exact, how much will the 3rd item be? I have 3 $0.50 MQ for wonderful pistachios.

TIA

They are $2.50 each as long as you buy more than 1. You do not need to buy an even number of pistachios.

I bought one Natrol Omega 3 Gummies for $12.39 Gold (reg price $14.49) and 4 Natrol Vitamin D3 for $7.19 Gold (reg price $8.99). The subtotal came to $41.15 and I paid with my magic $20 anniversary +UP along with $20 of other +UPs (so most of my tax vanished) and I got back 2 $20 Natrol +UPs which expire on 2/12/13. If two is the limit why then on my receipt does it show tracking of $1.15? It will probably be on the next receipt that I will see my limit has been reached I would assume. It worked out great for me as I actually needed the vitamins (my wife will be going back to Asia this summer and she gives it as gifts to family members) and I was able to roll almost all of my +UPs for 2 more weeks. The only downside is now I have to find $20 worth of stuff to buy at one time after coupons (twice). That might be a challenge. Who knows? Since this Natrol deal is ongoing for another 12 days maybe I will be more Natrol on another card and keep the roll-a-thon im motion. Let's rock and roll.

MrVietnam said:   I bought one Natrol Omega 3 Gummies for $12.39 Gold (reg price $14.49) and 4 Natrol Vitamin D3 for $7.19 Gold (reg price $8.99). The subtotal came to $41.15 and I paid with my magic $20 anniversary +UP along with $20 of other +UPs (so most of my tax vanished) and I got back 2 $20 Natrol +UPs which expire on 2/12/13. If two is the limit why then on my receipt does it show tracking of $1.15? It will probably be on the next receipt that I will see my limit has been reached I would assume. It worked out great for me as I actually needed the vitamins (my wife will be going back to Asia this summer and she gives it as gifts to family members) and I was able to roll almost all of my +UPs for 2 more weeks. The only downside is now I have to find $20 worth of stuff to buy at one time after coupons (twice). That might be a challenge. Who knows? Since this Natrol deal is ongoing for another 12 days maybe I will be more Natrol on another card and keep the roll-a-thon im motion. Let's rock and roll. next week I think they have the Rogaine deal back. If the deal is the same like last one then you can use your 20 UP against that.
$39.99 (I guess) - $10 MQ - $10 RA coupon( if they mailed you) - $20 MIR (if not done already) - $10 UP = $10 MM and a way to convert the up.

Munchkin rubber duck
Disclaimer
There is a new monthly deal available at Rite Aid on Munchkin products! Buy 2, Get Back $5 +Up reward (limit 2 rewards) There are several items included –which includes the Rubber Duck bath toy.

Munckin Bath Ducky $2.99
Get $5 +Up wyb 2
= $0.49 ea!

Munchkin Bottle cleaner $3.99
Get $5 +Up wyb 2
= $1.49 ea wyb 2

Munchkin Trainer Spoon $3.99
Get $5 +Up wyb 2
= $1.49 ea wyb 2

Munchkin Powder Dispenser $3.99
Get $5 +Up wb 2
= $1.49 ea wyb 2

These items could be less if you have a wellness discount as well! I got 2 ducks free today with my gold discount. My son will love this to play with when he is taking a bath. There was also a teething ring at my store for $2.99

Can I use the 1st $20 Natrol +UP to buy another $20 Natrol to get the 2nd $20 +UP? Past experience say yes but this is a lot of $ for things I do not absolutely need.

ZenNUTS said:   Can I use the 1st $20 Natrol +UP to buy another $20 Natrol to get the 2nd $20 +UP? Past experience say yes but this is a lot of $ for things I do not absolutely need.

Yes, you can. That is what I plan to do too.

HOT! Cheap Aveeno products! There is a DD going on now with a weekly and monthly Aveeno +UP. When you are at the store be on the lookout for both weekly and monthly tags on the shelf. The weekly deal is spend $20 get $8 and the monthly deal is spend $25 get $10. The weekly deal is for ALL Aveeno, but the monthly +UP is only for certain items. I checked all baby and none were tagged for monthly +UPs. Not all are included. There is also a $3/2 Aveeno products coupon in the 1/6 SS to sweeten the deal.

Went out to RA and can add the list of Aveeno DD items. I bought these and can confirm that they work for the DD. Wink
Positively Radiant Skin brightening daily scrub 5.0oz reg. 7.99
3-8137-003676-0
Positively Radiant daily cleansing pads 28ct reg 7.99
3-8137-00131-0
Ultra-calming foaming cleanser 6oz reg 7.99
3-8137-001424-9
Intense relief cream 3.5oz
3-8137-003657-9

I bought 4 of the Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant daily cleansing pads today at $7.99 ($6.39gold) and it worked for me. Used (2) $3/2MQ and I got the $10 and $8 ups.
UPC 3 8137-001310 5

Usually I have not had a problem returning items I paid for in +UPs. Sometimes they will give it back to you in a Rite Aid gift/return card and sometimes I have had all the money put back on my credit card (as long as I paid something using that credit card). Other stores have been more hard nosed and made a big deal about returning items that have been paid for mostly in +UPs and some stores flat out will refuse to do it.

Does Rite Aid have a written policy about this that we can print out and bring to the store? I don't see the +UP issue specifically mentioned in the corporate coupon policy.

MrVietnam said:   I bought one Natrol Omega 3 Gummies for $12.39 Gold (reg price $14.49) and 4 Natrol Vitamin D3 for $7.19 Gold (reg price $8.99). The subtotal came to $41.15 and I paid with my magic $20 anniversary +UP along with $20 of other +UPs (so most of my tax vanished) and I got back 2 $20 Natrol +UPs which expire on 2/12/13. If two is the limit why then on my receipt does it show tracking of $1.15? It will probably be on the next receipt that I will see my limit has been reached I would assume. It worked out great for me as I actually needed the vitamins (my wife will be going back to Asia this summer and she gives it as gifts to family members) and I was able to roll almost all of my +UPs for 2 more weeks. The only downside is now I have to find $20 worth of stuff to buy at one time after coupons (twice). That might be a challenge. Who knows? Since this Natrol deal is ongoing for another 12 days maybe I will be more Natrol on another card and keep the roll-a-thon im motion. Let's rock and roll.

Vitamins are taxable in CA???

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   I bought one Natrol Omega 3 Gummies for $12.39 Gold (reg price $14.49) and 4 Natrol Vitamin D3 for $7.19 Gold (reg price $8.99). The subtotal came to $41.15 and I paid with my magic $20 anniversary +UP along with $20 of other +UPs (so most of my tax vanished) and I got back 2 $20 Natrol +UPs which expire on 2/12/13. If two is the limit why then on my receipt does it show tracking of $1.15? It will probably be on the next receipt that I will see my limit has been reached I would assume. It worked out great for me as I actually needed the vitamins (my wife will be going back to Asia this summer and she gives it as gifts to family members) and I was able to roll almost all of my +UPs for 2 more weeks. The only downside is now I have to find $20 worth of stuff to buy at one time after coupons (twice). That might be a challenge. Who knows? Since this Natrol deal is ongoing for another 12 days maybe I will be more Natrol on another card and keep the roll-a-thon im motion. Let's rock and roll.

Yep. That and the double tax on soda just makes you want to move here now doesn't it?

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   I bought one Natrol Omega 3 Gummies for $12.39 Gold (reg price $14.49) and 4 Natrol Vitamin D3 for $7.19 Gold (reg price $8.99). The subtotal came to $41.15 and I paid with my magic $20 anniversary +UP along with $20 of other +UPs (so most of my tax vanished) and I got back 2 $20 Natrol +UPs which expire on 2/12/13. If two is the limit why then on my receipt does it show tracking of $1.15? It will probably be on the next receipt that I will see my limit has been reached I would assume. It worked out great for me as I actually needed the vitamins (my wife will be going back to Asia this summer and she gives it as gifts to family members) and I was able to roll almost all of my +UPs for 2 more weeks. The only downside is now I have to find $20 worth of stuff to buy at one time after coupons (twice). That might be a challenge. Who knows? Since this Natrol deal is ongoing for another 12 days maybe I will be more Natrol on another card and keep the roll-a-thon im motion. Let's rock and roll.

Yep. That and the double tax on soda just makes you want to move here now doesn't it?

wow, how about Tylenol and OTC meds like that? those taxed too?

MISTERCHEAP said:   [ wow, how about Tylenol and OTC meds like that? those taxed too?

that too...

tax on everything except food in CA..

Non-carbonated beverages are considered food and are not taxed. The CRV for these products is also not taxed.

Carbonated beverages are taxed, and the CRV charged is also taxed. I remember during black friday I bought 2 monster drinks. I picked up random flavors. One was taxed, but the other wasn't.

Supposedly no tax on blood glucose meters if paid for in the pharmacy register either, but I have yet to do that myself.

passion124 said:    Supposedly no tax on blood glucose meters if paid for in the pharmacy register either, but I have yet to do that myself.

I have done that before (purchased blood glucose meters at the pharmacy counter) and I was taxed. Have they no mercy?

However, there is no California sales tax on prescriptions.

I found Natrol Omega 3 Krill Oil reg. $17.95, $13.99 gold in a different area from the other Natrol products. I think it was a heart health area-- other Omega 3 stuff. Its in a box that had a $2 peelie on the front. 1 Krill oil $13.99 gold + 1 Melatonin $8.29 ($6.63 gold) = $20.62 and received $20 +Up. Using the $2 peelie made it a $1.38 MM. I also had a $2 Natrol VV but even w/o the vv its a MM.

It's not easy using a $20 +Up. To use it I bought:
4 Dove body wash
2 Pantene
5 Laci diet teas
1 Nice N Easy Foam
2 Cover Girl eye shadow (gold sizzle & aqua paradise)
2 Diet Pepsi (2 liter bottles)
1 Choc covered cherry
paid w/ $20 +Up and $0.08 on gc.
got back $2 Pantene, $4 Dove, $2 Nice & Easy, $10 P&G (had $29.80 tracking) and $20 Natrol/Laci

my4mainecoons said:   I found Natrol Omega 3 Krill Oil reg. $17.95, $13.99 gold in a different area from the other Natrol products. I think it was a heart health area-- other Omega 3 stuff. Its in a box that had a $2 peelie on the front. 1 Krill oil $13.99 gold + 1 Melatonin $8.29 ($6.63 gold) = $20.62 and received $20 +Up. Using the $2 peelie made it a $1.38 MM. I also had a $2 Natrol VV but even w/o the vv its a MM.

It's not easy using a $20 +Up. To use it I bought:
4 Dove body wash
2 Pantene
5 Laci diet teas
1 Nice N Easy Foam
2 Cover Girl eye shadow (gold sizzle & aqua paradise)
2 Diet Pepsi (2 liter bottles)
1 Choc covered cherry
paid w/ $20 +Up and $0.08 on gc.
got back $2 Pantene, $4 Dove, $2 Nice & Easy, $10 P&G (had $29.80 tracking) and $20 Natrol/Laci

Also can use it to buy Aveeno for DD.

Brisk is included in Pepsi products and as part of the Super Bowl deal, with the $1/2 q's from 1/20 SS, it comes out to 16 bottles for $3:

16x Brisk 2 liter Ice Teas: $1616x Brisk 2 liter Ice Teas: $16
-8x $1/2 q's
= $8 get back $5 ups net $3 for 16 bottles

Good deal on Lays with the Superbowl promo (if you missed out on the Wags chip-a-palooza like I did Smilie:

8 bags = $16
- 5 ups
------------
$11 for 8 bags. or just $1.37/ea with no coupons necessary

Last day to enter receipts for the last SCR!

I am such an amateur RA shopper. I screwed up big time this morning trying to do Aveeno DD.

I bought 2 Daily Scrub $7.19 (silver), 1 Resurfacing Scrub $8.99 (silver), and 1 daily moisturizing lotion $3.32, thinking keeping it not too much higher than the $25 requirement to get $10 +UP. I used 2x $3/2 MQ and $5 +UP, $15.69 + $2.14 tax OOP.. Lo and behold, I only got $8.

The bottom part of my receipt says
$20 Aveeno Skin or Baby $8+UP total $6.69
$25 Neutrogena $10+UP $14.38.

So I figured only the 2 Daily Scrubs count. I wanted to do an exchange but the cashier was reluctant saying since I got UP+ and used an UP+, the system would take away my +UP and I am not sure if she referred to the +UP I got or the +UP I used. She claimed they fixed the system and the system knows. Then I said I'd just return (the lotion and resurfacing scrub), she said the same thing again. I just gave up.

All items count toward the $20 get $8+UP but the lotion and resurfacing scrub do not count toward the $25 get $10+UP
What do you all professionals suggest? Calling the CS won't help in this case. What's the best way to swap the 2 items that don't count with another 2 daily scrubs? Return all and re-buy, return 2 and buy 2..?

sameome said:   I am such an amateur RA shopper. I screwed up big time this morning trying to do Aveeno DD.

I bought 2 Daily Scrub $7.19 (silver), 1 Resurfacing Scrub $8.99 (silver), and 1 daily moisturizing lotion $3.32, thinking keeping it not too much higher than the $25 requirement to get $10 +UP. I used 2x $3/2 MQ and $5 +UP, $15.69 + $2.14 tax OOP.. Lo and behold, I only got $8.

The bottom part of my receipt says
$20 Aveeno Skin or Baby $8+UP total $6.69
$25 Neutrogena $10+UP $14.38.

So I figured only the 2 Daily Scrubs count. I wanted to do an exchange but the cashier was reluctant saying since I got UP+ and used an UP+, the system would take away my +UP and I am not sure if she referred to the +UP I got or the +UP I used. She claimed they fixed the system and the system knows. Then I said I'd just return (the lotion and resurfacing scrub), she said the same thing again. I just gave up.

All items count toward the $20 get $8+UP but the lotion and resurfacing scrub do not count toward the $25 get $10+UP
What do you all professionals suggest? Calling the CS won't help in this case. What's the best way to swap the 2 items that don't count with another 2 daily scrubs? Return all and re-buy, return 2 and buy 2..?

The +Ups will not be taken away when you do the return. Cashier is making that up. Just tell them you want to do an exchange - on the same receipt, return the items that didn't count for the DD and buy the items that will count for the DD.

What's DD?

1brooklyn1 said:   What's DD? double dip.

I will find the 2 $1/1 Aveeno MQ's on 12/6/13 SS and see if they can used on the daily scrub. I expect to get the monthly $10+UP monthly and weekly $8+UP for buying 2 daily scrubs for $14.38. I will end up with 6 Aveeno products instead of 4, but either way each item averages less than $1.20.

Well, I had to do some quick thinking today at Rite Aid. I was getting $42 worth of Natrol and I started roaming the store looking for a cheap(er) item with a freshness peelie so I could erase most of the sales tax (as I would be paying with $40 in Natrol +UPs that I got on a different Wellness card). I finally found some chewing gum that was for $1.29 with a 50 cent freshness peelie. I went to the register and the cashier scanned all my stuff but he wasn't careful taking off the freshness peelie and the coupon couldn't be scanned (in order to get the tax benefits for these coupons they MUST be scanned). He was about to manually enter a 50 cent store coupon but I stopped him knowing if he did it wouldn't take off my sales tax. I asked him if I could get another one. He said, "OK" and I did and for this one I peeled off the peelie instead of him and it scanned just fine and took off the tax. I bet he was wondering what the difference was if he manually entered it or if he scanned it, but he didn't look terribly bright so I think he has probably forgotten it already. I guess the lesson learned is for ME to peel off the peelies personally AT THE REGISTER so as not to have an episode such as today happen again unnecessarily.

MrVietnam said:   Well, I had to do some quick thinking today at Rite Aid. I was getting $42 worth of Natrol and I started roaming the store looking for a cheap(er) item with a freshness peelie so I could erase most of the sales tax (as I would be paying with $40 in Natrol +UPs that I got on a different Wellness card). I finally found some chewing gum that was for $1.29 with a 50 cent freshness peelie. I went to the register and the cashier scanned all my stuff but he wasn't careful taking off the freshness peelie and the coupon couldn't be scanned (in order to get the tax benefits for these coupons they MUST be scanned). He was about to manually enter a 50 cent store coupon but I stopped him knowing if he did it wouldn't take off my sales tax. I asked him if I could get another one. He said, "OK" and I did and for this one I peeled off the peelie instead of him and it scanned just fine and took off the tax. I bet he was wondering what the difference was if he manually entered it or if he scanned it, but he didn't look terribly bright so I think he has probably forgotten it already. I guess the lesson learned is for ME to peel off the peelies personally AT THE REGISTER so as not to have an episode such as today happen again unnecessarily.

At least he was willing to comply.

sameome said:   MrVietnam said:   Well, I had to do some quick thinking today at Rite Aid. I was getting $42 worth of Natrol and I started roaming the store looking for a cheap(er) item with a freshness peelie so I could erase most of the sales tax (as I would be paying with $40 in Natrol +UPs that I got on a different Wellness card). I finally found some chewing gum that was for $1.29 with a 50 cent freshness peelie. I went to the register and the cashier scanned all my stuff but he wasn't careful taking off the freshness peelie and the coupon couldn't be scanned (in order to get the tax benefits for these coupons they MUST be scanned). He was about to manually enter a 50 cent store coupon but I stopped him knowing if he did it wouldn't take off my sales tax. I asked him if I could get another one. He said, "OK" and I did and for this one I peeled off the peelie instead of him and it scanned just fine and took off the tax. I bet he was wondering what the difference was if he manually entered it or if he scanned it, but he didn't look terribly bright so I think he has probably forgotten it already. I guess the lesson learned is for ME to peel off the peelies personally AT THE REGISTER so as not to have an episode such as today happen again unnecessarily.

At least he was willing to comply.

If he didn't I would have just voided the entire order and tried my luck at another Rite Aid. Luckily I have about 6 Rite Aids within 5-6 miles of my house.

I did the pizza deal today at Rite Aid. I didn't give her my Wellness card until the end. When she scanned the pizza coupon it auto'd and took off $7.01, even though the pizza ended up costing me only $5 each. $2.01 MM. I had Natrol in my order also, so that absorbed the overage. They only had the pepperoni variety of pizza at my store. Maybe that is the only variety Rite Aid carries.

bought 6 pizza and 4 2L Diet Pepsi tonight. Cashier asked for Wellness Card first . Chatted. Offered him a pizza. Sure. Looks at my stack and asks if there's any variety other than the 6 Supremes I'd selected. Pepperoni? He'd prefer it. So I went back to the freezer case to change one of the Supremes for a Pepperoni for him, thinking he'd start scanning my order w/o my Wellness card. No such luck. Oh well.
Used 2 B2G1F and 2 of the $1.80/2 2L Diet Pepsi. Total $20.60 w/bottle return. Cashier agreed to manually enter a $20 Natrol +Up that I'd earned earlier today. $0.60 on gc and got back the 2 $5 +Up. So not a MM but got rid of the $20 Natrol and have 5 pizzas hanging outside. Current daytime high's are < 30-degrees so they can sit outside until I make room in the freezer. Thinking if they stay frozen then animals won't smell them.

Got 10 Jack's Links, used 5 $3/2 flu book and 5 $1/1 peelies. $30 - $20 = $10 oop and got back $5, $5. Free jerky

my4mainecoons said:   bought 6 pizza and 4 2L Diet Pepsi tonight. Cashier asked for Wellness Card first . Chatted. Offered him a pizza. Sure. Looks at my stack and asks if there's any variety other than the 6 Supremes I'd selected. Pepperoni? He'd prefer it. So I went back to the freezer case to change one of the Supremes for a Pepperoni for him, thinking he'd start scanning my order w/o my Wellness card. No such luck. Oh well.
Used 2 B2G1F and 2 of the $1.80/2 2L Diet Pepsi. Total $20.60 w/bottle return. Cashier agreed to manually enter a $20 Natrol +Up that I'd earned earlier today. $0.60 on gc and got back the 2 $5 +Up. So not a MM but got rid of the $20 Natrol and have 5 pizzas hanging outside. Current daytime high's are < 30-degrees so they can sit outside until I make room in the freezer. Thinking if they stay frozen then animals won't smell them.

Got 10 Jack's Links, used 5 $3/2 flu book and 5 $1/1 peelies. $30 - $20 = $10 oop and got back $5, $5. Free jerky

The other day there was a cashier that I'd never seen at my favorite Rite Aid actually wanted to scan my wellness card last. He was trying to let the Load2Card Q's come off, but I didn't have L2C on my account.

I love the jerky and thought $3 was a good deal and the $5+UP made it even better. I was not able to find any coupons. Again I am such an amateur.

I ended up screwing up more on the Aveeno DD deal. I went to my favorite Rite Aid wanting to buy 2 more Daily Scrubs that would give me another $8+UP and the $10+UP. They were out of the daily scrub, so I grabbed other types that were at the same price. I only got $8+UP again. The cashier had no problem of me returning them right away, however, I had to give back the +UP, since they had to send it back. She was nice enough to refund $8+UP I used to pay to my credit card. Then the limit for $8+UP on $20 purchase was reached, so no more DD for me!

The moral of the story is, if you are an amateur, follow the instructions of the professionals!

sameome said:   

I love the jerky and thought $3 was a good deal and the $5+UP made it even better. I was not able to find any coupons. Again I am such an amateur.

I ended up screwing up more on the Aveeno DD deal. I went to my favorite Rite Aid wanting to buy 2 more Daily Scrubs that would give me another $8+UP and the $10+UP. They were out of the daily scrub, so I grabbed other types that were at the same price. I only got $8+UP again. The cashier had no problem of me returning them right away, however, I had to give back the +UP, since they had to send it back. She was nice enough to refund $8+UP I used to pay to my credit card. Then the limit for $8+UP on $20 purchase was reached, so no more DD for me!

The moral of the story is, if you are an amateur, follow the instructions of the professionals!

Jacks Links will be BOGO in a few weeks. Reg. price $7.49. So 2 for $7.49. Get flu books. The coupon for $3/2 is ~ pg. 40. Would make it 2 for $4.49 and you'll have $7.49 towards RA50.
If you don't have flu book and pharmacy won't give one to you w/o getting a flu shot then come back here for instructions as to how to get flu books.
Each time you're in a grocery store or convenience store check the Jacks Links area and look for the blue $1 peelies on the packages. Harvest a few.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014