• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy One 16oz Jar of Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter and Get a Second Jar Free (Max. Value is $5.99) FACEBOOK COUPON https://www.facebook.com/PeanutButterCo/app_413089558756612

TARGET Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter $3.74 each
Use the Buy 1 get 1 FREE coupon
Final cost $3.74 total only $1.87 per jar!

Member Summary

Peanut Butter & Co
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ugh, a Facebook app you have to give permissions to and it only lets you print it once.

got it, thanks. expires 1.25.13

What varieties do they carry at Target? There seem to be some interesting flavors available.

Shoprite was $4.99 and had the white chocolate, dark chocolate and cinnamon raisin varieties.

Target - $3.74 as reported, but only had the white chocolate and dark chocolate varieties.
Whole Foods - $4.99 and $5.99 depending on variety, good selection of flavors.
Fairway Market (NY/NJ/CT chain) - $5.19, excellent selection of flavors.

Still didn't buy it.

$3.74 at WalMart - they had dark chocolate dreams, white chocolate wonderful & mighty maple.

Christmas Tree Shops has these for $2.99 in their current ad. I found a posting on a site which said that they DO take coupons. Worst case I guess you can use the ad to PM at WalMart. I was just able to print a new coupon from my wife's FB account yesterday.

Update: CTS got back to me and said they do not accept coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014